Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TB ZLC ST for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Timo Hu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo Hu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TB ZLC ST for Sale
    Posted: 05/31/2010 at 6:13pm
Hi,

One of my friend wanna sell his TB ZLC ST with a Bryce Speed Fx 2.1mm black rubber on it. The rubber is definitely new and has never been played before. The blade is over 95% new and only plyed for 3 times. The blade is weighted at 86 gramm. He wanna sell the combo together at the price of $150. Sb who has interests with it can email me at [email protected]. I can send you the pics of the blade and rubber through email. If you are in the U.S, the shipping fee is included inside the $150. (If you are not in the U.S., you need to give extra $6 shipping fee.)
My friend said he can also trade with a guy who has a Amultart which is weighted under 85 gram and is also 95% new. Only blade trade with blade, no Bryce speed fx inside.
Timo Boll ZLF FL
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
Sponsored Links

speedy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/31/2010 at 7:27pm
I am interested in the blade ONLY.  The rubber is not really good with that blade, so I don't need it.  If you friend would like to sell the blade or even trade with something else, please let me know.  Again, I can't use that rubber.  Thanks!
SPEEDY
Viscaria Super ALC ST
JOOLA Rhyzen CMD(FH)
Nittaku Moristo SP (BH)
Timo Hu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo Hu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/02/2010 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by speedy speedy wrote:

I am interested in the blade ONLY.  The rubber is not really good with that blade, so I don't need it.  If you friend would like to sell the blade or even trade with something else, please let me know.  Again, I can't use that rubber.  Thanks!

um..............I'll negotiate it with my friend.
Timo Boll ZLF FL
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
Timo Hu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo Hu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/04/2010 at 6:12pm
My friend said he can also trade with a guy who has a Amultart which is weighted under 85 gram and is also 95% new. Only blade trade with blade, no Bryce speed fx inside.
Timo Boll ZLF FL
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
Timo Hu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timo Hu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/06/2010 at 3:55pm

Someone give me the deal now, but my friend still wish that someone can trade him with a 95% new amulart. We can hold for only 5 days.

Timo Boll ZLF FL
Tenergy 05
Tenergy 05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic