Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blades for sale! Innerforce added! New prices!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anton Chigurh View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blades for sale! Innerforce added! New prices!
    Posted: 08/08/2010 at 11:40pm
Shakehand:

Butterfly Innerforce ZLC
, 89 grams, FL handle (basically new w/two minor chips on the edge) = $110, shipped. SOLD

Stiga Carbo 7.6 WRB, 88 grams, Legend handle (brand new, never used) = $60, $50, shipped. SOLD

Nittaku Tenor, 91.8 grams , FL handle (barely used, two minor dings already repaired) = $100, shipped.  SOLD

Jpen:

Nittaku Rorin (barely used) w/Tenergy 64, max = $100, $85, shipped.

Caveats (please read):

1) I'm not interested in selling the Tenergy separately, sorry.

2) I don't ship outside the U.S... too many potential hassles. Again, sorry.

3) I'm not interested in trades.

4) I accept Paypal only.

5) As stated, prices include shipping. Smile

Sponsored Links

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/09/2010 at 1:44pm
No takers? Come on, people! The Stiga Carbo 7.6 WRB was WLQ's blade for a time! Doesn't everyone want to play like WLQ? Well now you can for only $60! Wink

The Tenor is really in good shape, too. And the V1 is a surprisingly quick blade, especially for how light it is.

I'm willing to negotiate... a little. Big smile

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2010 at 2:49am
One down, three to go. Anyone? No offers?
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/12/2010 at 1:40am
Butterfly blade added, prices updated (for the final time; prices are now firm). Big smile

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2010 at 2:32pm
Friday afternoon bump. I'm surprised no one has snatched up that Innerforce ZLC. Not to toot my own horn, but that's a pretty ridiculous price Wink. (Normally $185-$195.)

mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2010 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by Anton Chigurh Anton Chigurh wrote:

Friday afternoon bump. I'm surprised no one has snatched up that Innerforce ZLC. Not to toot my own horn, but that's a pretty ridiculous price Wink. (Normally $185-$195.)

Maybe it's time to go to the global market Smile.
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2010 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by mhnh007 mhnh007 wrote:

Maybe it's time to go to the global market Smile.

Perhaps you're right.

Maybe I'll open up shipping to other countries with the addendum that I'm not responsible for whether it gets there or not. Caveat emptor and all that.

LOOPMEISTER View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOOPMEISTER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2010 at 3:42pm
This is a good price for the Innerforce ZLC. I'm tempted to buy it and I don't even use FL. Someone will buy this soon enough.
JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2010 at 4:30pm

No takers? Come on, people! The Stiga Carbo 7.6 WRB was WLQ's blade for a time! Doesn't everyone want to play like WLQ? Well now you can for only $60! Wink

Yes! Yes, me! pick me! I really want that! Can I just send you the money so I can start playing like WLQ  the next day? Wink

I don't even need the blade - as a matter of fact I do not need any gear at all to start playing like WLQ, right? It's all in my mind, man! If I just want to be a star hard enough, then I am a star!

Seriously, that's a good offer on the blade though - I am tempted. I liked Carbo Oversize very much (and 7.6 is exactly CO with regular face).

What do you think about the balance - is it head or handle or in the middle? CO was naturally a bit weighted toward the face of the blade... played great with tacky rubbers.
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2010 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

Yes! Yes, me! pick me! I really want that! Can I just send you the money so I can start playing like WLQ  the next day? Wink

I don't even need the blade - as a matter of fact I do not need any gear at all to start playing like WLQ, right? It's all in my mind, man! If I just want to be a star hard enough, then I am a star!

Seriously, that's a good offer on the blade though - I am tempted. I liked Carbo Oversize very much (and 7.6 is exactly CO with regular face).

What do you think about the balance - is it head or handle or in the middle? CO was naturally a bit weighted toward the face of the blade... played great with tacky rubbers.

LOL

Well, regarding the characteristics of the 7.6, I cannot say. As stated above, I haven't actually glued anything onto it and played it. However, I plan on doing that as soon as I get my rubbers from Cole (Black Power on the FH, Outlaw on the BH). Of course, after that I'll have to change the advertising from "never used" to "barely used", but I won't be changing the price. Wink

Perhaps after I play with it I won't want to sell it. Who knows? I do think I may eventually "graduate" to a faster composite blade. Maybe this is the one... but I don't have high hopes. I haven't been impressed by any Stiga blade I've tried so far, except the Clipper. (Granted, I had a brief fling with the Ebenholz V, but that was before I had as much "experience" EJing Big smile.)

tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2010 at 5:00pm
i think it's a good time now to think "Globally". I for 1 have been looking beyond my border for a long time. I've mentioned/done few times already sending things to as far as some former war-torn countries.
IMHO, the below are just my quick thoughts:
a) If u send some blade as dear as this, ask the buyer to share the insurance cost or cost of additional add-ons of other alternative safer ways, say 2/5 or 3/5? This way, u have "peace of mind".
b) may be somewhere in Malaysia or SE Asian countries, there's some1 who wants to buy this but can't quite afford to pay extra 50.00 - 60.00 usd for this blade? If u sell to him/her, take it as you just help somebody.
c) U lose some $$$ but just gain a/some real t/t friend globally. Big smile
d) ur "reputation" or "Respect" from others goes up a notch or 2, in real world not in virtual 1.
e) No more like us (in this case USA only) and THEM....Ppl would be drawn to you. Big smile
f) why keep someth'n u don't really need? Let others have a go at it and may be it helps others to excel or in reality helps them in pursuing their EJ-happy Journey.
Just a side note, ermmm... hey....how is Speedy doing these days w/his blades, eh? LOL

Edited by tiehwen - 08/13/2010 at 5:05pm
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2010 at 9:54pm
FYI: As of 8/13/10, there is a sale pending for the Innerforce ZLC and the Carbo 7.6.

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/13/2010 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by tiehwen tiehwen wrote:

i think it's a good time now to think "Globally". I for 1 have been looking beyond my border for a long time. I've mentioned/done few times already sending things to as far as some former war-torn countries.
IMHO, the below are just my quick thoughts:
a) If u send some blade as dear as this, ask the buyer to share the insurance cost or cost of additional add-ons of other alternative safer ways, say 2/5 or 3/5? This way, u have "peace of mind".
b) may be somewhere in Malaysia or SE Asian countries, there's some1 who wants to buy this but can't quite afford to pay extra 50.00 - 60.00 usd for this blade? If u sell to him/her, take it as you just help somebody.
c) U lose some $$$ but just gain a/some real t/t friend globally. Big smile
d) ur "reputation" or "Respect" from others goes up a notch or 2, in real world not in virtual 1.
e) No more like us (in this case USA only) and THEM....Ppl would be drawn to you. Big smile
f) why keep someth'n u don't really need? Let others have a go at it and may be it helps others to excel or in reality helps them in pursuing their EJ-happy Journey.
Just a side note, ermmm... hey....how is Speedy doing these days w/his blades, eh? LOL

The only thing in there I care to address is the "US vs. THEM" issue.

This is not about nationality. I've traveled to many other countries and my wife is not a citizen of the U.S. I have nothing against those of other nations nor do I have any preference toward U.S. citizens. My desire not to ship to other countries stems from the hassles I've witnessed on this forum where one person says the other stole from them or robbed them or wronged them in some way because a package didn't show up. Or, they both agree that the package was lost and not stolen, but then argue and bicker publicly ad nauseam because neither wants to take the hit. I understand it's a difficult situation, but that's why I'd rather obviate it by only shipping within the U.S. where packages can be tracked.

liulin04 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liulin04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/14/2010 at 2:30am
well said Anton
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anton Chigurh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/15/2010 at 1:18pm
ZLC and Carbo 7.6 sold... and for those of you "concerned", it was sold to someone outside the U.S. Wink

JimT View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/16/2010 at 7:03pm

ZLC and Carbo 7.6 sold... and for those of you "concerned", it was sold to someone outside the U.S. Wink

But... but... but... how can that be?

Or do you follow this famous maxim by Walt Whitman ?
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...
mhnh007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mhnh007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/16/2010 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

But... but... but... how can that be?

Or do you follow this famous maxim by Walt Whitman ?

I suspect that Anton asks his friend or spouse to do the shipping for him, so he still can stay true to his words Smile.  Just kidding, it's no big deal.  I am glad that you have taken the time, and the hassle to go outside of the comfort zone, Anton.
tiehwen View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiehwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/16/2010 at 10:30pm
let's celebrate Anton's "accomplishment" by starting up a club named "Shipping Global" or "Shipping Outta USA!"
Just kidding.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic