Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yet another blade giveaway

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
goodbyesaska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodbyesaska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yet another blade giveaway
    Posted: 10/07/2010 at 1:32pm
Same rules as last time, who ever take it first get it first. Again, these are blades don't have that much value for sale, and most likely will never touched by me, so letting it go to people who's interested.

You pay the shipping, the balde is yours.

The first blade is a Palio R57 (from my last giveaway, strangely many people said they will take it's still here)

introduction from the first giveaway post:

Palio R57: this one is a penholder. Limba+spruce+light carbon+ayous structure. Don't know the weight but should be around 80g. Used at most 5 times and shoulder of the blade is slightly taken off a little for grip. One Sprinter in the back side middle.

This one comes with its FH Hurricane 3 red rubber, 2.2 and 40 hardness, and the blue sponge 729-2 2.1 on the back. The front is barely used, but the back is a usable but already scratched.

The other is a Donic Dicon, which I bought new and played only once, comes with box, but this one have an issue comes with the balde:
http://picasaweb.google.com/115933737062628918257/DICON?feat=directlink

and since the seller and I managed a solution, I'm putting this one on giveaway.

I asked for advice about this and the reply I got are "A little wood glue and some handcraft, shouldn't affect the performance much."

unfortunately handcraft is what I'm lack of extremly, from past expereince I may more likely to get things worse, so letting it go.

Sponsored Links

smiths9312 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smiths9312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2010 at 3:31pm
I'd like to try to repair that Donic Dicon if it is ST or FL.  Thanks
sahunhong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sahunhong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2010 at 10:16pm
Pm sent about Palio. Thank you !
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/07/2010 at 11:27pm
Meh, I'm happy with my blades and never have been one to accept a random hand out anyway, not that I won't scavenge from the dumpster...found a bean bag with half the beans gone earlier this week in my dumpster...
pingpongzoro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongzoro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2010 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

Meh, I'm happy with my blades and never have been one to accept a random hand out anyway, not that I won't scavenge from the dumpster...found a bean bag with half the beans gone earlier this week in my dumpster...

An ill mannered comment.  Do you have any real reason to raise a red flag against this forum member who simply says he wants to see others enjoy playing with equipments he doesn't need?  Otherwise, why don't you just let those who get his giveaway decide?

Edited by pingpongzoro - 10/08/2010 at 1:58pm
sahunhong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sahunhong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/20/2010 at 10:04am
Goodbyesaka, did you get my message? I thought I sent it but it's not showing up in my outbox. Wondered why I didn't hear from you T_T
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic