Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LF Defensive Blades

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF Defensive Blades
    Posted: 10/24/2010 at 12:11am
Welp, picked up my defensive setup and found out I was still just as good or better without having practiced with long pips in a year or so...and even somehow without playing with them, had new shots I never used before...probably from watching the pips players at the club, and having the supreme control and be able to just fish out loops from way back with massive sidespin, curling it around the net to one corner or spinning it clear across the table and jumping off the otherside...was awesome. 

I like my K-3, but hey, there's great defensive blades out there that are a little bigger and better.
Soooo anyone got defensive blades with great control but are good with allaround long pips backhand play? Hitting/chopping/blocking/etc

Specifically looking for blades such as 

Butterfly Defence 2, Gambler Carbon Oversize, Friendship W-1, Grubba Pro even.

Others would do if you know what I'm looking for, nothing expensive or too fast, I <3 control and double bounce chops now.

Edited by Jonan - 10/24/2010 at 1:26pm
Sponsored Links

Beer Belly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beer Belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2010 at 6:56am
Hi Jonan - I'm selling the Defence II FL (in v.good condition). It's in my thread here: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37545&title=fs-vioncello-defence-ii-and-septear

Also for sale is the Nittaku Vioncello.

Edited by Beer Belly - 10/24/2010 at 6:57am
Welcome to the Dark Side

BTY Joo Se Hyuk | Tenergy64 2.1 | TSP P1-R 1mm

Chop til you drop baby!
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2010 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Beer Belly Beer Belly wrote:

Hi Jonan - I'm selling the Defence II FL (in v.good condition). It's in my thread here: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37545&title=fs-vioncello-defence-ii-and-septear

Also for sale is the Nittaku Vioncello.

Hmm...yeah...$16.60 shipping is a bit much for my budget, darn conversion rates, used to be cheap to buy Australian, but now the Aussie buck is the same as the US, I blame the drop in the Koala bear population which raises their value and thus the value of the Koala backed Aussie Buck.
rawrtje View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rawrtje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2010 at 11:31pm
I really want to sell off my M-5 combo. If you like it after trying it out, I'll be more than happy to sell it off - or if you know someone who'd like it, by all means, recommend away Smile
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2010 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by rawrtje rawrtje wrote:

I really want to sell off my M-5 combo. If you like it after trying it out, I'll be more than happy to sell it off - or if you know someone who'd like it, by all means, recommend away Smile

Didn't you like, just get that? LOL  I'd say I might take the pips on it, but if I buy a normal defensive blade, like all my current rubbers, it would be too small...
rawrtje View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rawrtje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2010 at 12:21am
Yeah, I did. I used it for the most of an hour too LOL Usually, I'd give a setup much, much longer time, but it only took that hour to determine once and for all that shakehands really isn't for me. Seven shakehands trials - just needed one that belonged to me to finally make the clean break.

Next on the experiment list: Jpen! Have one shipping out tomorrow...so excited! 
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2010 at 12:24am
Originally posted by rawrtje rawrtje wrote:

Next on the experiment list: Jpen! Have one shipping out tomorrow...so excited! 

Aaaah...you're going like reverse of me, I started J-pen then went to c-pen then shakehand and have been bouncing around between looper, chopper, and short pips.
Jonan View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2010 at 12:52am
Dangit...apparently the "Delete All" button deletes ALL your pm's not just the ones on that page...there went all my PM's and everyone's offers and deals about stuff...dangit.
JazzyChop View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JazzyChop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2010 at 1:46am
Hi there i got few things Dr Neubauer Combination  effect new is about 180  dollars,this one is used will sell for 95 free  shiping in the US.Andro  def  fibercomp used great condition 45  dollars.Tibhar Stratus powerdefense  50 dollars the blade is used for 2 hours.Nittaku Haneyooshi used for 2 hours very solid blade 60 dollars.Let me know if interested.Thanks
Yes signature
Slade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2010 at 2:12am
I have Defense 2 and Monophonic, check my thread
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic