Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F/S Mizutani Jun ST LIKE NEW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pandakuo777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pandakuo777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F/S Mizutani Jun ST LIKE NEW
    Posted: 11/15/2010 at 1:34pm
Hey guys I recently picked back up on tennis and want to sell my table tennis blade that I got a month ago. It's a shame that I have to sell this because I only used it for a week and the blade is basically in new conditions with no cracks, dents, or scratches whatsoever. I'm being completely serious when I say that I don't really want to sell this but I can't afford to concentrate on two things at once. It was only glued once with tenergy fx and I sold the other week. I can reference who I sold the rubbers to because he was completely satisfied. I'm asking for $150 with the shipping included because the blade is seriously like new. Below are some pictures of the blade. 
Sponsored Links

apflor323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apflor323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2010 at 1:47pm
PM Sent
T05/Treiber Z/Rasant Powersponge
FEEDBACK HERE
apflor323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apflor323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2010 at 2:26pm
Anybody home?
T05/Treiber Z/Rasant Powersponge
FEEDBACK HERE
Pandakuo777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pandakuo777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/16/2010 at 4:50pm
weighed in at 87g on my scale. I don't know how accurate my scale is because I use it to weigh small parcels that I ship out. Paypal address is [email protected]. Will ship from NJ as soon as payment is received. PM me if you need a reference or two. 
henry714 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry714 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/07/2011 at 2:11am
is it sold yet

Henry
Mizutani Jun
BH with T64
FH with T05
Intermediate Level
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic