Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD: Nittaku Acoustic ST Selected

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
YBFlash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YBFlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD: Nittaku Acoustic ST Selected
    Posted: 09/22/2011 at 7:02am
Nittaku Acoustic ST Selected for sale.

Condition: As new ( played with it couple of times )
Weight: 80g
Price: 135 US D including shipping

Photos when it was new:
Now:

Edited by YBFlash - 12/21/2011 at 4:46am
Blade: OSP Virtuoso+
FH: Nittaku Fastarc G-1
BH: Nittaku Fastarc G-1
Sponsored Links

tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2011 at 4:18pm
It is very interesting. I haven't seen Acoustic with this (kind of) blue color in the handle yet. Anyone know if it is a new model or what?
arg0 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arg0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2011 at 5:57pm
He says it's a selected model. I thought that selected acoustics simply weighted less, didn't know about handle colour difference. I find it pretty nice. I always liked the handle of photino, maybe I should get it... The fact is, acoustic wasn't designed to be so light, how does it play compared to a normal acoustic?
Nexy Arche & Nittaku Violin LG.
Join the Nexy Clan!
Also member of Violin & 1-Ply clans.
gweipwu View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gweipwu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2011 at 5:59pm
It is a good one! I like it.
But I don't expect it is better than my 90 gram Acoustic unless someone prefers the lightness.

Edited by gweipwu - 09/22/2011 at 6:02pm
ping pong amateur,...

BTY Viscaria FL

H3 FH, T64 BH,

My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=84832&title=feedback-gweipwu
tdragon View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/22/2011 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by arg0 arg0 wrote:

He says it's a selected model. I thought that selected acoustics simply weighted less, didn't know about handle colour difference. I find it pretty nice. I always liked the handle of photino, maybe I should get it... The fact is, acoustic wasn't designed to be so light, how does it play compared to a normal acoustic?
Even selected model, the blue color does not seem right to me. Since there are many fake products in the market, unless someone could provide the proof that Acoustic actually made this kind of model with blue color handle, otherwise, I would not dare to buy it.

By the way, I only see Acoustic with light weight (around 80grs) from China, but not with Japan model. Well! China model sound scary to me too.
YBFlash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YBFlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/23/2011 at 1:23am
It`s an original authentic Acoustic, you can be sure on that.
This is a new model.
Couple years ago I had another Acoustic. Yes, there are some differences in design between old one and the new. Yes, color of the handle really looks more bluesh, and seems to me that the handle has more round design, may be I wrong about that, don`t really remember. But this handle is the most comfortable that I ever had. Ah, another thing - the lable on the end of the handle has new design, the new one is more beautiful for my opinion.
It`s a pity that Nittaku doing this kind of handle only for Acoustic and Violin...

Edited by YBFlash - 09/23/2011 at 1:28am
jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/24/2011 at 3:13am
Originally posted by tdragon tdragon wrote:

Originally posted by arg0 arg0 wrote:

Even selected model, the blue color does not seem right to me. Since there are many fake products in the market, unless someone could provide the proof that Acoustic actually made this kind of model with blue color handle, otherwise, I would not dare to buy it.

By the way, I only see Acoustic with light weight (around 80grs) from China, but not with Japan model. Well! China model sound scary to me too.

i´ve got an old logo 79gr version, purchased from Graetch or Dalamchops several years ago, I really don´t remember....

Edited by jonyer1980 - 09/24/2011 at 3:51am
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
YBFlash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YBFlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/27/2011 at 1:56am
125 USD, shipping included

Edited by YBFlash - 09/27/2011 at 1:56am
YBFlash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YBFlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/30/2011 at 3:21am
Up
YBFlash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YBFlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2011 at 1:32am
119 USD, shipping included
edwardnovac View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edwardnovac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/03/2011 at 5:00pm

Hallo,i'm from Italy and i propose you this if you want:i have a nitaku wang liqin new flared and i want to trade it with yours nitaku.I'll pay you 30 usd add or i send you a palio thor's new black max........thanks and i'll wait yours notice.......sorry for my english.ARRIVEDERCI

edward
YBFlash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YBFlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/04/2011 at 8:25am
Sorry I`m not interesting in that blade, but Blitz I do need.
So if you want you can send me Blitz and pay rest of the price...
YBFlash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YBFlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/16/2011 at 5:50am
Up
SEG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/20/2011 at 6:47am
hello, i want buy this blade, 

Edited by SEG - 12/20/2011 at 6:51am
YBFlash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YBFlash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/21/2011 at 4:48am
Hi,
To my surprise nobody bought the blade for two months, so a month ago I decided to give it a try and started to play with it.
Sorry guys, not selling it right now, it`s my current setup.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic