Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"AMAZON" blade test request thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
MDang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MDang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2012 at 4:40am

Blade: Butterfly Iolite
Forehand: Tenergy 05
Backhand: Rakza 7
Sponsored Links

Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2012 at 8:21pm
This is AMAZON.
Brand Manager of NEXY
CDH_27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDH_27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2012 at 9:23pm

Edited by CDH_27 - 05/02/2012 at 9:28pm
YEO
FH: H3 Neo
BH: Vega Europe
seahorse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seahorse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2012 at 9:29pm
Looks Sweet!
Donic Dicon (JO shape)
F: DNA Platinum M
B: Jekyll & Hyde 52.5
victoryside View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victoryside Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2012 at 7:04am
OSP Virtuoso UTCAN
/Adidas Fibertec classic
64/05,Tenzone sf, 1Q, 5Q/
BTY Photino AN/
BTY Amultart FL
AcudaDave View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AcudaDave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2012 at 9:36am
Joola Zhou Qihao 90 blade
Joola Dynaryz Inferno max - BH
Nittaku Moristo SP 2.0 - FH
Pondus View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pondus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2012 at 4:22pm

Edited by Pondus - 05/04/2012 at 1:38pm
drclaude1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drclaude1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/03/2012 at 8:31pm

Carbonado 290

Rakza7
Rakza7
boll_boll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boll_boll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2012 at 12:04am
1104 (my lucky numberLOL)
Innerforce ALC
H3 Neo bluesponge
Sigma Euro
Psychoror View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Psychoror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/04/2012 at 1:23pm
jonyer1980 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonyer1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 7:34am
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing
van_doorn View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote van_doorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2012 at 7:38am
Butterfly Harimoto sZLC
Butterfly Tenergy 05
Xiom Vega Japan

MyFeedbackSection
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2012 at 8:59am
ONE DAY LEFT...
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
PingPongTom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PingPongTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2012 at 7:04pm
2361Smile
BTY Amultart

FH Tenergy 05 Black Max

BH Tenergy 64 1.9mm
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2012 at 5:43am
It is time to reveal the secret number and list the 7 winners of the AMAZON blade....

Secret number is....

My post count as of this thread.... which is 1457

The 7 forum members who guessed closest to the number are listed below.

1305 vandoorn
1369 128YinYang
1424 xander7803
1472 speaquinox
1492 Kaimana
1609 Joyner1980
1651 drclaude1

Edit: Failed to see drclaude's & Joyner's guesses, sorry dudes, but corrected it promptly. Could you consider giving Ybflash and Dbailey a try after you test it, I thought their guesses were closer at first. Thanks.

Everyone who is a winner, please wait for NEXY to pop on this thread and give the go ahead to order something from his shop and mention in hte comments of your order your forum screen name and that you are a winner of MyTT.net AMAZON free blade event.

Once NEXY gives the go-ahead and you receive your blade, please make initial comments and in a timely manner, make a fair and complete/detailed review. The blade will be yours to keep, but it would be great if you would all consider passing along the blade to other members for further testing and reviewing. If you are someone who got the blade passed along to you, or you simply just bought one, you are also welcome to post comments and reviews to the official AMAZON Review Thread. I will link your reviews to the first post to make it easier for those to see them all in one place.

I bet all of you on the next event will watch carefully my post count or that of other prominent forum members. Haha, I might choose another method of the number next time, so don't get too wrapped up on the post counts.

I will likely go personally to NEXY HQ to get my AMAZON this week or weekend. I will post comments/reviews/updates, then ship it off to a USA member for further testing and ask him to ship it off to England and so on. Those threads that Tommy has done in the past are good, but the fun is trying a blade and allowing others to try.

Edited by BH-Man - 05/07/2012 at 6:01pm
alasam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alasam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2012 at 6:29am
Congrats to the lucky winners!

Can't wait to read some reviews and feedbacks on the Amazon!
van_doorn View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote van_doorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2012 at 4:27am
Awesome! Thank you very much! I will make a very nice in dept review and will try to compare the Amazon to different blades!  Many thanks! Big smile
Butterfly Harimoto sZLC
Butterfly Tenergy 05
Xiom Vega Japan

MyFeedbackSection
128YinYang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 128YinYang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2012 at 7:03am
Awesome! I will definitely keep an eye out for Nexy's post, and will do a good review for you guys Smile
Selling Everything! No set-up at this time.
Brainstorm69 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2012 at 9:02am
Wow, BH_Man.  You are getting too predictable. Tongue  If I had entered this contest, I was going to guess a number that I thought would be your post count at the end (and I would have waited until the last days for accuracy ;-), but I haven't been playing competitively at all lately, and though if I won, it wouldn't really be fair to others who have been playing and would be able to give a better review than I would.

To all that won congrats, and give us great reviews!
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2012 at 11:32am
Originally posted by Brainstorm69 Brainstorm69 wrote:

Wow, BH_Man.  You are getting too predictable. Tongue  If I had entered this contest, I was going to guess a number that I thought would be your post count at the end (and I would have waited until the last days for accuracy ;-), but I haven't been playing competitively at all lately, and though if I won, it wouldn't really be fair to others who have been playing and would be able to give a better review than I would.

To all that won congrats, and give us great reviews!

One way to be unpredictable is to make the apperance of being predictable, then pull out the carpet, kinda like making a knuckle serve that appears to be heavy cut, which results in a popup. I did the similar secret number this time and if you look, I emphisized the number 7 and it got a lot of responses close to it.  Not a lot of forum members were willing to stake their only guess on a similar number.

On a separate note, if you make a strong FH topspin to your opponent's wide Faah, then a good idea for the next strong dive is to send it back with strong spin and power right back where it came from.

Next time, if there is a next time, could be even more unpredictable.
vvu.tee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vvu.tee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2012 at 3:47pm
well, good luck to the lucky winners :-) 

should be a fun blade to test!
(1) BTY T64 - BTY M.MAZE - BTY T05
(2) BTY T64 - BTY M.MAZE - DHS H3 Neo Provincial
Brainstorm69 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brainstorm69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2012 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by BH-Man BH-Man wrote:

One way to be unpredictable is to make the apperance of being predictable, then pull out the carpet, kinda like making a knuckle serve that appears to be heavy cut, which results in a popup. I did the similar secret number this time and if you look, I emphisized the number 7 and it got a lot of responses close to it.  Not a lot of forum members were willing to stake their only guess on a similar number.

On a separate note, if you make a strong FH topspin to your opponent's wide Faah, then a good idea for the next strong dive is to send it back with strong spin and power right back where it came from.

Next time, if there is a next time, could be even more unpredictable.

Actually, this was probably the only time in my life I would have guessed right...LOL

I'm sure next time (if I actually try to win) I'll be nowhere near whatever the correct number is.Cry

dashmista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dashmista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2012 at 8:55pm
That's the spirit!

Edited by dashmista - 05/10/2012 at 8:55pm
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2012 at 12:19am
Thank you, BH-MAN.

I did not know that I need to come here and give a "go head" sign.
Ok, selected reveiwers, Amazon is now yours.
Come and make an order in nexy.com, leaving a note that you are a selected reviewer or Amzon.
And leave a note what handle you like among FL, ST and CS.
Congrats~!!
Brand Manager of NEXY
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2012 at 8:04am
Allright Everyone, Have at it! I got an 83g FL last night and I won every match I played with it. Initial impressons and 1st run comments to follow in a separate thread.
xander7803 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xander7803 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/12/2012 at 11:45pm
Thank You! I will post a review too!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic