FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Tibhar Kim Jung Hoon Blade Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
assam View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/11/2017 at 10:38am
Where is it for sale at Europe?
Sponsored Links

Knuckle Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knuckle Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/02/2017 at 4:02am
I have been using Rossi Emotion with T05 and 1Q for some months now and it works splendidly for me in our club. I played against my long time nemesis and beat him easily in a couple of games. The following day we moved to a gymnasium for a tournament and it was a bit windy drafty and it was cold and rainy. I found my Rossi Emotion to be somewhat bouncy with my loops and drives going long. Warming up against my nemesis I decided to go back to my trusty KJH with T05 and 1Q XD. We both progressed thru our brackets and met at the crossover stage. The KJH performed great winning 3-1 in closely contested sets going 10-10 most sets.
It was cold and drafty and my T05 collected moisture and balls just fell. Had to wipe my rubber every few points. Didn't know this could happen. 1Q XD was just fine.
I realized when things get rough and you play for all the marbles . . . . I keep coming back to my old trusty KJH Wink
Blade: Rosewood NCT V
FH: Dignics 05 Black
BH: Moristo SP Red
Nexy View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nexy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2017 at 4:53am
NEXY is going to launch the next version of Kim Jung Hoon blade, with the name "Arche" soon.

(This blade was designed by NEXY.)
Brand Manager of NEXY
LOG1C1AN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOG1C1AN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/21/2017 at 8:56pm
Good news! The KJH is a great blade. I'll look forward to the Arche.
Crowsfeather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crowsfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2017 at 12:34am
I tried Parker's KJH ST blade
assembled with ransanter 47V and gewo hype xt50

at first hit, this set up is super brick-solid, too hard for me.
Speed is at least Off, faster than most of 7 plies wood and not flexy at all. Providing good feedback ,very catchy on fast contact flicking or flat hitting . Ball is very direct and powerful. 

It is quite noticeable that this blade is not gearful like most of nexy blade. It's powerful from soft to hard hitting which I like it, and power is enough from any distance.On soft contact this blade does' not hold the ball like 7 plies classic limba-ayous but catch and go.

Impression : it's quite-hard 7 plies with good speed that can replace any ALC or controllable carbon ,very direct and solid on any shot. Player who intend to hitting , aggressive shot game play and need good feedback from wood feel would love this. 

Edited by Crowsfeather - 10/22/2017 at 12:41am
I'm no longer an EJ and I'm proud .
Knuckle Ball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knuckle Ball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/22/2017 at 1:22am
Originally posted by Nexy Nexy wrote:

NEXY is going to launch the next version of Kim Jung Hoon blade, with the name "Arche" soon.

(This blade was designed by NEXY.)

Will the composition be  basically the same? cause I love it just the way it is and no tinkering seems needed

I'm using KJH with T05 and Tibhar 1Q XD

Edited by Knuckle Ball - 10/22/2017 at 1:24am
Blade: Rosewood NCT V
FH: Dignics 05 Black
BH: Moristo SP Red
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic