FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

2015 New Butterfly Blades

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
obesechopper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obesechopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/14/2016 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

Anyone tried any of the Hadraw blades in depth yet?

I've got the SR and SK so far. I plan on getting the V series as well, if that tells you anything! 

Very nice grips, wonderful appearance to the entire blade. Top notch butterfly quality. 

Playing wise... the SR is pretty stiff and solid. Softer than a Mazunov. Close to the Tibhar Samsonov Black Edition. Similar to the Ebenholz 7 in feel, though a bit softer still. Not as stiff as a Timo Boll W7. Harder/stiffer than the Liu Shiwen by far. Better feel than an Axelo, and higher dwell time. I'll throw out a bunch of blades here in case anyone has used any of them to compare, rather than "it's hard". 

The SK is basically the same, but with more control and a bit less speed. I prefer it over the SR for all-round play. The SK has a softer, 'noob-friendly' appeal. Maybe ALL+ in speed or so. More forgiving, with a strong jack of all trades vibe (leaning toward offensive play). While the SR seems more specialized for something like an Oh Sang Eun style of play, block oriented but still with enough feeling to loop when needed. If you like to loop more than drive/hit/block, then I don't think you'd enjoy the SR all that much -- unless you happen to prefer stiffer blades. 

My SR weighed in at 96 grams, so it is a bit heavier than the SK. Backhand flips/flicks all work VERY nicely on either blade. The SK works better for chopping as it isn't quite as stiff. Still, neither is overly chop friendly in comparison to something like a Defplay senso. I've got about 18 blades in my arsenal, and the hadraws are easily in the top 3. 

The handles are very smooth... perhaps too smooth for some! Once you get a bit of sweat going, they stick in nicely. 

I imagine the V series is similar, though a bit slower/flexier given the 5 ply. I myself prefer the sturdy feeling resulting from 7 ply blades. 

Edited by obesechopper - 04/14/2016 at 11:56pm
Sponsored Links

Vlad0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vlad0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2016 at 2:53am

The new Kenta blade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLt_2eWLOWU

What he is talking about Angry no subs? Looks like the handle is thinner, but this interesting "thing" - some weight maybe like a balancer is interesting. Any way i'm waiting Freitas to introduce his blade.

TB ALC 86gr + D09c/T05
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2016 at 5:39am
Originally posted by SmackDAT SmackDAT wrote:

Anyone tried any of the Hadraw blades in depth yet?

I have VR. very nice blade
carmelomaf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carmelomaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2016 at 1:38pm
Hello,

today i bought two new Butterfly blades: Innerforce ALC Layer FL 90g Tongue

After long time playing Viscaria is time to find out a more feeling blade 

Hier some pictures

Regards
Carmelo

Tibhar MX-P 50 Max| BTY Boll ALC FL | Tibhar MX-S Max

an Italian playing TT in Germany
victorm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote victorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/25/2016 at 7:51pm
Great looking blades!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic