Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Speed glue effect short pips but with MEDIUM spin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Speed glue effect short pips but with MEDIUM spin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2015 at 8:45pm
I. Think i will get the ev sheet tomorrow. Well regrding hexer pips is a good rubber but spinny it takes some skill to control when attacking. low spin ball its easy to overhitif you block its dangerous and faster ,get the 1.9mm version.force version is little bit more hard but same spin very nice flat hitting i played with 1.7 that was still fast but when blocking its very lethal at that thickness
Sponsored Links

GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2015 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

I. Think i will get the ev sheet tomorrow. Well regrding hexer pips is a good rubber but spinny it takes some skill to control when attacking. low spin ball its easy to overhitif you block its dangerous and faster ,get the 1.9mm version.force version is little bit more hard but same spin very nice flat hitting i played with 1.7 that was still fast but when blocking its very lethal at that thickness

Flamingmdn suggested that I get SpinLord Degu. I was looking into it and now I'm leaning toward getting either that or SpinLord's other short pip Waran. Here's a video of some guys testing Waran on the backhand. It seems like a really great rubber and I can hear the speed glue effect. It also seems to have a lot of gears on it's speed. Slow blocks, fast blocks, and fast attacks.

Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
Da Baobei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Baobei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/05/2015 at 8:32am
Originally posted by GeneralSpecific GeneralSpecific wrote:

Originally posted by Da Baobei Da Baobei wrote:

Hmmm, maybe Mizuno Booster EV but I haven't played with it so I am not sure if it 100% fits the bill.

What do you know about it? Where did you read any information?

I remember someone in a japanese review saying that it plays similar to a speedglued Spectol 21. The topsheet should be a bit stiffer than a lot of the modern tensor sp.

Mizuno Booster SA is the spinny version and has been the best selling sp in Japan for months. Booster EV focuses more on speed and is also very popular. I actually wonder why they are so little known and used outside of Japan, same with the Moristo SP.
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2015 at 12:06pm

Hmmm, maybe Mizuno Booster EV but I haven't played with it so I am not sure if it 100% fits the bill.

What do you know about it? Where did you read any information?

I remember someone in a japanese review saying that it plays similar to a speedglued Spectol 21. The topsheet should be a bit stiffer than a lot of the modern tensor sp.

Mizuno Booster SA is the spinny version and has been the best selling sp in Japan for months. Booster EV focuses more on speed and is also very popular. I actually wonder why they are so little known and used outside of Japan, same with the Moristo SP.

Booster EV absorb speed and spin on slow shots seem to brake the ball.lots of flat balls that hit the net and is complicated to be consistent.general do you boost the speed version?w is challenger attack compared to 802? Spinnier? Which one has more sink?
GeneralSpecific View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeneralSpecific Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2015 at 3:23pm
By the way bbkon. Tsp is making a 2 new spectols for the plastic ball. Spectol red anad Spectol blue. There is very little information about it but I think they come out the first quarter of 2016.
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2015 at 9:03pm

Originally posted by FlatHitter FlatHitter wrote:

JOOLA  express ultra...speed glue affect..."tensor" effect..this is the best short pips on the market for topspin and speed, no reason to boost..or try 15 different rubbers, it has what your looking for. save your money, I have been using it for 2 years on backhand and have tested several short pip rubbers..the rubber review sights will back my claim.

You say best for topspin and speed but just how much topspin? If it's as high as Rakza P.O, Zava, or even 802-40 then that's too high. There are still other tensor short pips out there and you say you've tried several of them. What made you choose Express Ultra over these other ones? Also, like I had mentioned to AcudaDave, I'd like to keep the sponge on the softer side if possible. How hard is the sponge and more importantly does it feel hard during play? Thank you for the help.

I know that jiang jialiang has been playing with blowfish normal and tenergy 64 i have a pic
bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/24/2015 at 9:04pm

By the way bbkon. Tsp is making a 2 new spectols for the plastic ball. Spectol red anad Spectol blue. There is very little information about it but I think they come out the first quarter of 2016.

Yes i know and i m waiting.i tried an used challenger sheet today and was nice decent sink efect .i think yasaka unveiled a new sp too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic