FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Zhang Jike Super ZLC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tabletennisguru View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennisguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zhang Jike Super ZLC
    Posted: 08/10/2015 at 12:02pm
1x Zhang Jike Super ZLC.  New in box. Flare handle.  Looking for around 190GBP

1x Zhang Jike Super ZLC, Used. Flare handle. Comes without box.  100GBP

Please message for pics. 

Thanks
Sponsored Links

Johnny Erasure View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2015 at 1:57pm
What is the weight of the blades? Why don't you put pics here?
Blade: JM ZLC
Rubbers: FH Dignics 09C
            BH Dignics 05
Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=63937&KW=Johnny+Erasure&PID=764628&title=feedback-for-j
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2015 at 2:00pm
Forum has a pic upload size limit. Some people prefer to forward a draft email previously made. Thats what I do.

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2015 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by asifgunz asifgunz wrote:

Forum has a pic upload size limit. Some people prefer to forward a draft email previously made. Thats what I do.
You are same guy as tabletennisguru?
            BH Dignics 05
Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=63937&KW=Johnny+Erasure&PID=764628&title=feedback-for-j
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennisguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2015 at 2:17pm
Hello,  Pics I have are indeed to big !!,  Send your email for pics. 

The Zhang Jike blades already sold and paid for. !!
asifgunz View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asifgunz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2015 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Johnny Erasure Johnny Erasure wrote:

You are same guy as tabletennisguru?

no smartass.

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/10/2015 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by tabletennisguru tabletennisguru wrote:

1x Zhang Jike Super ZLC.  New in box. Flare handle.  Looking for around 190GBP

1x Zhang Jike Super ZLC, Used. Flare handle. Comes without box.  100GBP

Please message for pics. 

Thanks

Guys, consider yourself lucky if none of you got a deal for a used ZJ Super ZLC cause the OP sent me the pics of the used one and it is 100% FAKE. Having no original box and cheap price is the tell tale for being not genuine aside from the serial nos., face size, prints, emblem position, etc....

To the buyer pls. see that the emblem should seat at the middle of the yellow stripe and not above it. You can compare it at the fake one on Aliexpress link below:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Butterfly-36541-FL-23580-CS-SUPER-ZLC-table-tennis-blade-zhang-jike-table-tennis-racket-pingpong/2045732237.html

Please note fakes are shown with the photo of the original sometimes with the original box but will ship you the fake blade covered with plastic wrap. Could not warn earlier as I just came back to take a look at the pics I asked from the seller.
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 1:03am
That`s the reason, why pictures should be uploaded in EVERY FS-thread.
I am absolutely sure, that some of us would have posted soon, that the blade is a fake.

If the size of your pictures is too big, you have two possibilities:

1. nearly every picture-program is able to reduce the size
2. you will find hundreds of upload-sites, where you can upload your pics and use the link of this 
   upload-site to post the pictures here. Look in my FS-thread as example: 

I hope, the seller will refund the money, because I really hate these fakes.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennisguru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 3:24am
Why are you guys hurting my selling ? 

These are not fake. Come included with receipt from teesports where I bought them. 

I dont apreciate you guys calling it fake without even seing my pictures or knowing me at all. 
limjo View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote limjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 6:52am

<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">Why are you guys hurting my selling ? </span><div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">
<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">These are not fake. Come included with receipt from teesports where I bought them. <div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">
<div style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">I dont apreciate you guys calling it fake without even seing my pictures or knowing me at all. 

These is the photo of the FAKE Zhang Jike Super ZLC that tabletennisgure emailed to me; small pics as the original exceeds 200 kb & I don't have the software to edit it but could still compare the diff. with the genuine.

Here below is the genuine pics of Zhang Jike SZLC and here are some of the diff. between the fake & genuine:

1. The emblem color of the fake is different.
2. Emblem should be at the middle of the yellow stripe and not on the upper part of the yellow stripe.
3. Fake Blade face is longer and wider than the original.
4. The serial number should be at the lower right side of the "Made In Japan" not alined at the middle in the right side.
5. No original box to compare the serial number of the blade.
6. The bottom butterfly lens on the handle the genuine is a brushed aluminum integrated firmly in the blade while fakes are rough cheap looking which is like being glued on the bottom.
7. When in doubt about the authenticity, go to this link below and or contact butterfly by giving the serial number to authenticate the product.

http://butterflyonline.com/butterfly-product-authenticity/

My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Erasure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 7:56am
Good job limjo. I bought a blade TBS from him last night and told me that the blade have FL handle but the blade have AN handle. I trust in him and I payd without see the pics because I was on a train and my phone don't work well on network. When I saw your first post limjo about fake SZLC I told him last night to refund my money because I don't want a blade from a guy which sold fake blades. He don't refund my money because told me that he send me the blade in this morning if even I told him I don't wan't the blade. Now I opened a case in paypal because I don't believe in his words. My luck is I payd for good/services.
After I opened a case in paypal he call me scammer, so who is the scammer now?
He send me an email with pics and his name is different face to paypal name and Alex forum. Why?
            BH Dignics 05
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 9:42am

Why are you guys hurting my selling ? 

These are not fake. Come included with receipt from teesports where I bought them. 

I dont apreciate you guys calling it fake without even seing my pictures or knowing me at all. 

It is important to post the pictures on this site so everyone can see them.  You have been told how to reduce the size.  The people who commented are experts on how to detect fake Butterfly blades and one of the blades you tried to sell here is clearly fake.  You are a new member.  Trust is earned. At this point you have none. 
Ayushjain199999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ayushjain199999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 12:43pm
well so here we have a fake seller who does nothing but brag and call other people a smartass
Ayush Jain
Blade- Butterfly Zhang Jike Super Zlc
FH Rubber- Tenergy 05
BH Rubber- Tenergy 05-FX
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 1:57pm
I don`t know, where you bought this blade and what you payed for it,
but the blade in the small picture is 100% a fake, without ANY doubt.

There are only two possibilities, not more:

1. You do not know anything about these blades, because it is extremely easy to see,
that this SZLC is a fake. In this case you should be cautious, what you say

Why are you guys hurting my selling? These are not fake. 
In this case you should have written: "I had no idea, what I bought"

2. You are a cheater

One thing is certain: that`s not the best start here on MyTT.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 2:15pm
There is also the fact that he sold an anatomical TBS to a member here after claiming it was FL.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/11/2015 at 2:17pm

I have added a new sticky post at the top of the For Sale section as to why this is not a very good practice.  It is much better if people post the blades here, or provide a readily accessible link to a site where photos can be seen. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic