Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

blade with the best vibration

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hieupham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hieupham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blade with the best vibration
    Posted: 07/15/2006 at 1:34am
Stiga WRB blades are ones that have the best vibration? Are there any good vibration blades? I just love the vibration feelings of the blade, so please help me out with this.
DHS Hurricane King FL
FH: B. Hurricane 3 2.2mm
BH: R. Sriver EL 2.1
Sponsored Links

SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2006 at 9:51am

Pretty much wooden blades have good vibration.  After about a year and a half of trying various Carbon blades I have always like the feel of wooden blades.  The only Carbon which I liked is the TBS Arylate Carbon blade but is slightly slower than regular Carbon blades. but retains really good feel.

So does Nittaku, Avalox, Yasaka, Darker and Kokutaku have really good wooden blades with good vibration feel.  Some mutli and single ply Hinoki has great feel for wooden blades as well.  Buterfly Jonyer and the Hinoki Swift series (HS) are great feeling blades as well.

If you like the feel of Stigas then you mightlike the feel of some of the Avalox blades and are OFF to OFF+.

I am play with a older  Darer Vigour blade, Darker 7p-2a and a Kokutaku Staysher that has great vibration feel. Great feedback.  When you hit off center you know you are hitting off center.  And that instant feedback is very reassuring.

Sean Ramones - USA 91709
Ebay Feedback
For Sale
marayossi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marayossi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2006 at 11:28am

Originally posted by hieupham hieupham wrote:

Stiga WRB blades are ones that have the best vibration? Are there any good vibration blades? I just love the vibration feelings of the blade, so please help me out with this.

Yasaka Extra 3D has alot of vibrations, maybe too much for my taste. I liked it at first - great for looping, but my smashing game went down considerably (well, I wasn't that good of a smasher to start with). Maybe, I should try it with harder rubbers though.

hieupham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hieupham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2006 at 11:32am
i have tried a Stiga Titanium 5.4 WRb and see that it has a really good vibration also, i guess it s because of the veneer technique of stiga, so the blade is basically still a wood blade. how do u guys think about it?
DHS Hurricane King FL
SDRamones View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDRamones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2006 at 5:25pm
The Titanium is a great blade.  Any Stiga blade is pretty good.  They have really high quality stuff.  It a little  stiffer than their all wood blades, but has lots of control.  It would be good if your looking for something with good control.   I didn't really like it but that's my preference.  It felt really light to me.  But I guess I'm not used to light blades anymore.  It has OK speed too.  Not that fast. 
Sean Ramones - USA 91709
Ebay Feedback
For Sale
weekdayhacker View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weekdayhacker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/15/2006 at 7:28pm
For the blades I have tried, the ones with the most vibration are the Butterfly Schlager, the Stiga Energy and the Banda Waldner Light.  All are all-wood blades.
stefanusj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefanusj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2006 at 12:20am
Weekday, you are definitely wrong... Butterfly schlager has the most vibration? Yeah maybe it vibrates hard if you hit the blades on table... LOL....
hieupham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hieupham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2006 at 12:24am
if weekday is talking about the BTY Schlager Inspire all- wood blade, then he may be correct.
DHS Hurricane King FL
weekdayhacker View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weekdayhacker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2006 at 11:53am

The Schlager blade I'm referring to is discontinued, but it looks like and is replaced by the Schlager Precision - the web page is below:

http://www.butterflyonline.com/online_store_productcloseup.asp?page=search.asp&srch=schlager&type=1&ID=88

bigreddawgie View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigreddawgie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2006 at 4:32pm
korbel
TSuBaSa View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSuBaSa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/16/2006 at 4:38pm
stiga energy = lots of vibrations, springy.
yasaka extra, nittaku violin=direct feeling not that springy.
Nittaku Tenaly Acoustic Inner Carbon
Joola Rhyzer Pro 50 & 45

cherng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2006 at 9:47pm

offensive clasic got good vibration...

if u like carbon. arylate carbon, arylate blades... u should go for butterfly stuff. the quality is better.

But, for those wooden blades... i recommend u go for stiga blades. stiga wooden blade really nice feeling.

leoniedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leoniedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/17/2006 at 10:43pm
Joola has the technology named RAG - it's a kind of receiver built in in a handle that receives blade vibrations and transmit them directly to the palm - very nice feeling actually - it's like a spring in your hand - springy but controlable.
haggisv View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Dark Knight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haggisv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2006 at 12:34am

The Toxic 3 blade is by far the most vibrating blade i've ever felt... vibrations are rediculous. Of course the vibration in this blade dissipated the energy of the ball, that's why it's so slow...

Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
Tenergy Alternatives | My TT Articles
ssiew968 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssiew968 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/18/2006 at 12:49am

Stiga Off Classic or CR has lots of vibration but I totally dont like it at all. Too much for comfort. Optimum Plus is good. However, thinking of buying Carbonix and really hope it will be something like Op Plus rather than Classic. Anyone who has tried?

Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2020 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Andryw Andryw wrote:

I think Danny Seemiller used to play with a Grubba Pro blade (not Grubba carbon) for a very long time. I think it is a all- blade with maximum vibration of all Butterfly blades.
He does not! He plays with a Grubba All+. He showed me his blade when I attended one of his camps and it's an old Grubba All+ that he is playing since 30 years.

Maximum vibration reduces your control but once you get used to it & learn to control it better, only your opponent will have trouble against it.
That is very subjective, wouldn't you say? Some people (I guess I belong into that camp too now after a long time with carbon blades) like the vibrations as it gives them feedback in the hand.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2020 at 4:01pm

I meant the same blade you meant simply because Grubba Carbon was not made till 20 years after Grubba wood (The newer carbon blade may have been called Andreij Grubba or something). I may be wrong about the exact name and rating by Butterfly may be All+ but I think it is All-

Looks like you took offense because may be you are close to Danny Seemiller & I don't know Danny personally LOL   All good NP 

I did not take any offense and the BTY Grubba All+ is not the same as the Grubba Pro. They both exist and are different blades.
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2020 at 4:53pm
I like the tone of anigre, as in yasaka extra or Yinhe w6
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Ray View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/01/2020 at 6:22pm
This thread is from speed-glue era.
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
fb.me/spinnier
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/02/2020 at 8:45am
it's Matt's fault
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic