Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tabletennis11.com testing opportunity - CLOSED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
ThePongProfessor View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePongProfessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2016 at 11:27am
The last review has been posted and this forum test has officially concluded. Thank you to all of the testers and a big shout-out to tabletennis11.com for making these rubbers available to the forum. 
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThePongProfessor

Feedback
Sponsored Links

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2016 at 12:25am
Originally posted by patrickhrdlicka patrickhrdlicka wrote:

Thank you haggisv. I hope that forum members will find these reviews helpful... 

I do, very much.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePongProfessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2018 at 3:13am
It is funny how things are coming full circle. I am awaiting the arrival of a new batch of equipment to evaluate for TT11, and because my back problems prohibit me from using Chinese FH rubbers, I have been playing with the 2+ year-old Gewo Nanoflex FT48 test rubber in January on a Ludeack. The Gewo was one of the first rubbers I reviewed. It felt great but now after adding ~20-30 additional hours on it, the top sheet is starting to show signs of slippage, and it is time to retire it. Next up will be the Victas V>15 Extra test rubber, which I will use the next couple of weeks.

Edited by patrickhrdlicka - 02/03/2018 at 3:14am

Feedback
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2018 at 11:41am
Patrick, would you classify FT48 as not very durable?
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThePongProfessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/03/2018 at 11:57am
Hi Dream1700,

I think the Gewo nanoFLEX rubbers display typical ESN durability, i.e., tournament-quality performance in the first ~25h, and practice-quality performance in the subsequent ~40-50h (and beyond for players less picky than me). Said specimen must have at least 50h on it, in addition to being 2+ years old, so it is not surprising that it is showing slights signs of wear in the area used for looping. 

-P

Feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic