Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ALU BAG CO2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
j0rnal1sta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j0rnal1sta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALU BAG CO2
    Posted: 07/27/2006 at 4:50pm
At Brazil nobody bought it. Someone bought it and can say something? I want buy but i don't know if it made rubber fresh like glue.. Someone can say experiences using alu bag co2 of butterfly? It is good only with powersponges of bty or it can fresh a hurricane (dhs)? Please, put details of your test.
Blade: Waldner Senso Carbon ST
Forehand: T05 Black
Backhand: T05 Red

Sponsored Links

WizardOfOz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WizardOfOz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2006 at 5:55pm

Its primary purpose is to be used with BTY powersponges. It keeps the glue effect longer on those sponges. Seems the pressure inside of the bag maintains the glue components in "like new condition" longer. Not sure if the ALU bag will have the same effect on other speed glues though because they all have different chemicals. The bags will not fresh glue any sponges at all by itself, I'm using the bag with Bryce FX 2.1 pwrsponge on both sides but honestly it's kind of bulky to use the bag all the time and looks a little awkward to me.

BTY Photino
FH Solcion 2.1
BH Solcion 2.1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j0rnal1sta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2006 at 9:46pm

Thank's. More oppinions please.

I don't know if it will be good at hurricanes =/

crs2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/28/2006 at 1:33am
The bag is easy to use, and if you play everyday it will keep the glue effect acceptable for 2 months. I haven't tried not using the bag to see how much the glue effect lasts without it.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j0rnal1sta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/28/2006 at 11:16pm
Crs2 , but you glued and used alu bag to have glue effect por 2 months?

crs2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crs2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2006 at 8:36am

Hi j0rnal1sta, no , I use the allubag with powersponge, I don't think it works with regular rubber and speedglue.

master-pong View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote master-pong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2006 at 8:56am

How does it work?
Like this:

http://www.dandoy-sports.com/product_info.php?pName=butterfly-alu-bag-co%B2&cName=bathoezen

Butterfly Alu Bag CO

Put one (max. 2) rackets into the bag.

Apply the AluBag CO� onto the screws so that the lip is underneath the screws.

Put the short end of the straw into the right side of the bag. Tighten screws 1+2 completely ans screw 3 just a little bit.

Use the straw to inflate AluBag CO�. Once it is filled up, tighten screw 3 and pull out the straw simultaneously.

thetuxedo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thetuxedo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2006 at 11:14am

Those who use the powersponge rubbers - you do use plain, normal glue don't you: e.g. Butterfly Basic Chack.

I have been hearing that people use speedglue on them when they are not supposedly designed for them?

Butterfly Kreanga Carbon ULC:
FH - Joola Green Power Energy X-Tra 2.0
BH - Joola Green Power Energy X-Tra 2.0

WizardOfOz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WizardOfOz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2006 at 12:35am
Originally posted by thetuxedo thetuxedo wrote:

Those who use the powersponge rubbers - you do use plain, normal glue don't you: e.g. Butterfly Basic Chack.

I have been hearing that people use speedglue on them when they are not supposedly designed for them?

You're right thetuxedo, no need of any speed glue. The speed glue effect is already integrated in the sponge and should last about 4 months. I have used clean chack and glue sheets, both worked great.

BTY Photino
FH Solcion 2.1
BH Solcion 2.1
hua_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hua_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2006 at 8:14am
but what does happen if you do use speed glue?
when the catapult came out, ppl were all saying dont glue this rubber blah blah blah
but i cant play without it non glued
i'm hoping that it isnt the case with the powersponge
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic