FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

F/S: Brand new Michael Maze blades!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gamer2k View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gamer2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F/S: Brand new Michael Maze blades!
    Posted: 07/28/2006 at 4:56am
Hi everyone,

I have two brand new Michael Maze blades in hand. One is a Flared handle and one is Straight handle.

Selling each one for $110 USD shipped anywhere with full insurance. (I do my shipping with USPS Priority Mail services, or Global Priority for international) The item will ship out from Southern California, USA. I am verified on Paypal with several completed transactions to date.

PM me if you're interested or want pictures, thanks!
Sponsored Links

gamer2k View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gamer2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/28/2006 at 6:41pm
Dropping prices to $90 USD shipped each.
Siebje View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siebje Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2006 at 7:18am
Keep dropping.
I buy the blade here for �65.(83USD)
Brand new!!
Frame:BTY Michael Maze Off
FH:BTY Bryce PS, 2.1mm
BH:BTY Sriver EL, Max
http://www.effect78.nl
gamer2k View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gamer2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2006 at 10:23am
Well, I do have to factor in my own shipping cost here. Sorry I can't compete with your local pricing.
trankev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trankev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2006 at 12:57am
Do u want to trade for a brand new kreanga aeros?
gamer2k View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gamer2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2006 at 1:00am
Not interested in any trades, thanks though!
trankev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trankev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2006 at 1:17am
no one gonna buy that kinda price...they can buy from dandoy much cheaper
gamer2k View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gamer2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/30/2006 at 3:44am
As I see it, the cost for purchasing from Dandoy is $83.02 USD for US buyers. I don't see how my price of $90 USD shipped with a much faster method (especially for US buyers) is so much more expensive.

If you have nothing constructive to add, please don't bother posting.
gamer2k View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gamer2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2006 at 4:33am
ST - all gone

FL - 2 left

VictorK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VictorK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2006 at 9:40am

Originally posted by gamer2k gamer2k wrote:

As I see it, the cost for purchasing from Dandoy is $83.02 USD for US buyers. I don't see how my price of $90 USD shipped with a much faster method (especially for US buyers) is so much more expensive.

If you have nothing constructive to add, please don't bother posting.

I respect your opinion but disagree with you on both points:

1. $83.02 from Dandoy is $6.98 less, plus they professionally seal the blade for free and you typically receive it within a week.  Even if the prices were equal, I personally prefer buying from a "Company" rather than from an "Individual" as I have more recourses in case something doesn't go as planner.

2. I think it is constructive to inform other forummates about less expensive options of buying equipment, though perhaps trankev could use "nicer" tone when he made his point.

Cheers, VK 

99% practice
1% equipment
0% ratings
gamer2k View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gamer2k Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2006 at 11:49am
First, trankev asks me to trade for his Kreanga Aeros.

I politely decline, and it is at that point that he decides to crap my thread.

I consider that to be rude, and hardly close to being intentionally constructive.
pingpongkf View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongkf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/02/2006 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by gamer2k gamer2k wrote:

First, trankev asks me to trade for his Kreanga Aeros.

I politely decline, and it is at that point that he decides to crap my thread.

I consider that to be rude, and hardly close to being intentionally constructive.

Don't worry about it man, there are always people here that are like that. Every time I post something to sell, someone will step in and screw up the ad. Just don't get bothered by them. Chill.
www.speedpong.net
TT EQUIPMENTS: Nittaku, Butterfly, Stiga, Yasaka, Galaxy YinHe, DHS, Friendship, Globe.
transmed999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote transmed999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2006 at 6:02am

It's a free market here dudes. If you have something to sell you reserve the right to sell it at the price you wish to have it sold. At the same time others have the right to counter your sell price or alert others of a less expensive option.

A potential buyer, don't you want to be alerted of a less expensive option?

VictorK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VictorK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/03/2006 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by transmed999 transmed999 wrote:

It's a free market here dudes. If you have something to sell you reserve the right to sell it at the price you wish to have it sold. At the same time others have the right to counter your sell price or alert others of a less expensive option.

A potential buyer, don't you want to be alerted of a less expensive option?

Point well taken!

99% practice
1% equipment
0% ratings
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic