Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

LF Hans Alser Stiga All Round Blade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JJ Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJ Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF Hans Alser Stiga All Round Blade
    Posted: 01/29/2016 at 1:55am
I am looking for a Stiga Hans Alser All Round Blade. Please let me know if you have one for sale..tximage.jpeg
JJ
Sponsored Links

JJ Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJ Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2016 at 2:04am
The Hans Alser Stiga All Round Wood Blade I'm looking for should be FL.
JJ
bandadacota View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2016 at 3:02am
what about this one...any good to you?
JJ Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJ Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2016 at 3:14am
It's seems to be like the same with what I am lookin for....Only difference is that mine has Lens not picture ...and also it's not Mark V.....I am tempted to try this, but I have suffered from trying too many blades till I chanced on the Hans Alser All round wood one I have....If I can get exactly the same , would be much preferable.....Btw, how much is this Mark V one you have? Tx.
JJ
bandadacota View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2016 at 3:29am
95 pound including shipping and paypal fee....
JJ Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJ Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2016 at 5:20am
Can anyone please tell me the better blade...Hans Alser All round wood with Lens on both sides of the handle...And the Hans Alser All round wood but Mark V....It seems the Mark V one is the ones I'm getting and I don't know if it will feel the same as the one I have which is the blade with the Model designed by Hans Alser and the words World Championship in the lens on the handle of the blade....and on other side of handle is written Made by Stiga also in the Lens....but maybe the Mark V could , may be better? ..pls anyone with experience in this types of old blades...let me know...thanks.....I have, had spent a fortune on blades before settling for this blade as it gives me the control..as otherwise all the new carbon and fast blades couldn't help me to play calm, soft drops and control game together with my aggressive spinning forehands....I'm sick of trying any new blades..so please don't suggest anything else..lol...if I can't get the all round with the lens on handle by Hans Alser, then I may have to consider the Mark V..by same Hans Alser but with picture on sticker..and not the lens on the blade....but I need to know its same or maybe better...many thanks.

Edited by JJ Ryan - 01/29/2016 at 5:22am
JJ
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2016 at 7:57am
You have a pm
JJ Ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJ Ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/29/2016 at 8:31am
Magic_M, I have sent you a PM..pls check..Tx.
JJ
Vinod Nair View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vinod Nair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 3:53am
Play till u Drop Dead
ojej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ojej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 10:54am
I have also Alser allround wood for sale... write on my e-mail: [email protected] i will send you pictures later or tomorrow regards!
stiga erik lindh offensive evolution
fh: tenergy 05
bh: tenergy 05

my feedback
Vinod Nair View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vinod Nair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Vinod Nair Vinod Nair wrote:

Hi friends this blade is not for sale, I am new to the group and wanted to just show this antique blade which i started with almost 33 years ago.
Sorry about this 🙏
Play till u Drop Dead
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 4:00pm
i have one as well 
pm me if you are interested
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic