Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

To attack pimples out rubber

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
triprasetyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triprasetyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To attack pimples out rubber
    Posted: 08/04/2006 at 2:48am

Guys,

need your guidance against pimples out rubber. whenever i play with him he always hit me down 3-0. Spin is my character to ply but it is very hard to get the ball high. it always down. It can be choped.. 

what I should do ? 

Tri
FH = G2 fx BH= TSP brio
Sponsored Links

TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 2:57am
Which kind of pips out? There are many different styles and different strokes for them.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triprasetyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 3:03am
the short one
Tri
FH = G2 fx BH= TSP brio
TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 3:45am
You mean he flat hits?
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triprasetyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 4:04am
that's right
Tri
FH = G2 fx BH= TSP brio
TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 4:08am
Then force him off the table, serve long and vary the spin to make it hard to attack. Play faster, set the pace and use the spin to kick up or away from him. That is of course not counting that he may just be better than you are.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
pingpongpaddy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongpaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 8:04am
I am shake hands pimples out player.
At the moment I am practising with a loop drive player about the same level.
At first i always beat him easily but now he has found a way to beat me

Main thing is he he sends loop drive to my shoulder (line of decision) Does not play to corner immediately

If looper makes angle too soon short pimples player will take advantage because he takes the ball early.

Also please make your drive higher , more spin not faster, until you have opening.
Please study angles- how you use them how opponent uses them.
Please understand "line of decision" - how to make your opponent move to one side. Playing to corner first is mistake
Rule is:
shot 1 to line of decision
shot 2 to empty corner
If you come to uk please forget this advice!!
inactive dotec carbokev

yin he galaxy 1 p
ly

FH moristo sp AX MAX

bh moristo sp ax max
pingpongpaddy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpongpaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 8:05am
I am shake hands pimples out player.
At the moment I am practising with a loop drive player about the same level.
At first i always beat him easily but now he has found a way to beat me

Main thing is he he sends loop drive to my shoulder (line of decision) Does not play to corner immediately

If looper makes angle too soon short pimples player will take advantage because he takes the ball early.

Also please make your drive higher , more spin not faster, until you have opening.
Please study angles- how you use them how opponent uses them.
Please understand "line of decision" - how to make your opponent move to one side. Playing to corner first is mistake
Rule is:
shot 1 to line of decision
shot 2 to empty corner
If you come to uk please forget this advice!!
inactive dotec carbokev

yin he galaxy 1 p
ly

FH moristo sp AX MAX

bh moristo sp ax max
goldberg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 8:06am
i really hate pro short pimple player than other ...really piss me off
Indonesia5000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indonesia5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 10:01am

You should try heavey back spin serves deep. If he chops then do a very spinny loop doesnt have to be fast. I use heavey spins against pips players works pretty good depending on there style of play. what kind of pips out player is he? Cant flat hit low short backspin

blade:Yasaka Gatien Extra, Gatien Carbon cpen
FH: Globe999 on dhs #20 BH: SST Cross

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote triprasetyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 9:41pm

he cant use flat hit low short backspin. He use FH: Pip in BH: Pip out

Tri
FH = G2 fx BH= TSP brio
TT_Freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT_Freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/04/2006 at 10:39pm
Well thats much more difficult to deal with, even more so that the Wang Tao setup (inverted forehand and short pips backhand). Very rare style, so rare that I've only played it once.

What I did was serve double bounce/half-long balls into the switchpoint. He have a tendency to attack serves, with high success against most orthodox serves as well. So what this does is make it more risky to hit through and not long enough to loop. Once he lost confidence in his second ball attacks it was much easier to play him. These sort of players are very strong at the table but much weaker away from it, so force him out and topspin as into the switchpoint as much as possible.
Violin
F1
Actor

10g at 3 and 9
10g at 12
20g at the end of handle
joubtt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joubtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2006 at 2:46pm
Also, try practicing flat hitting fh/bh with that player in drills and learn to drive more also.  It all will come down to skill level and confidence.  We have a shakehand pips out(fh/bh) player here with great touch and he's 2300+.
JUIC Hybrid(Fl) w/999 Chinese sponge
JUIC Hybrid(Fl) w/Galaxy 9000
O! Ju Qian View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O! Ju Qian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/06/2006 at 10:14pm
high loop for an opening.  the one that goes above a feet or two above the net which is heavy topspin close to the net so they won't there to even attack that.
BL: Yasaka Extra Offensive CP
FH: Hurricane 3 Pro
BH: Tenergy 05

"Practice is USELESS if you don't understand what you are doing."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic