Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

blade for evolution fx-p

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tg3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tg3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blade for evolution fx-p
    Posted: 06/27/2016 at 7:31pm
I'm looking for the best blade for evolution fx-p (forehand).
mabye timo boll t5000 is good?
thanks! Smile

Sponsored Links

taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2016 at 12:14pm
Evolution MX-P is a really good copy of Tenergy (especially sponge wise) therefore MX-P will most likely best suit any ALC blades. It will be good on T5000 but trust me this set up is way to fast for most...
Yes you will hit bullets but this setup will force you to swing half, and instead of loop to HIT (flat etc). If you want to loop and be aggressive go for something slower than TAMCA 5000 blades, go for Viscaria or TBS/ALC or MAZE... You should also perhaps try Korbel with your MX-P blade - I have a friend who uses korbel with MX-P and he really likes it!
Reaper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2016 at 3:01pm
I currently use FX-P on the ALL+ side of mi combi blade, it has good speed, spin and high control. The only downside is the passive block since the lack of tack and the soft sponge will absorb too much energy and i end up netting.

I used it for a while on a stiff OFF+ carbon Blade and I was struggling with it, due to the high speed and lack of dwell time of the blade.

So i suggest you to use any OFF- or OFF blade if you're a looper and prefer control. Or a OFF+ if you like to smack the ball straight instead of brushing it.
Nasche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nasche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/28/2016 at 3:27pm
Maybe you should look for the best blade for your stile then I'm sure FX-P will just work fine with it.

Edited by Nasche - 06/28/2016 at 3:28pm
Tibhar Stratus Powerwood
Tibhar Evolution MX-P BH/FH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic