FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Zhang Jike Brazil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sandiway View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zhang Jike Brazil
    Posted: 07/24/2016 at 10:55am
Looks like a Richard Mille on his wrist. Is Zhang Jike looking for trouble in Sao Paulo?
Sponsored Links

zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2016 at 11:22am
He will be just fine.

Quote The team and their coaches were on their way back to their hotel from a seaside supermarket, rolling along a borrowed grocery cart full of bottled water, when they were approached by three to four Brazilian teenagers. One of the teens attempted to take a necklace off the neck of Xu Anqi, one of the top ranked fencers in the world, Shanghai Daily reports.

However, with her lightning fast reflexes she was able to hold on to her necklace. Her teammates soon came to her aid and the (attempted) robbers quickly fled away. They were just lucky that the women didn't have their sabres on them at the time.
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
TT newbie View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TT newbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2016 at 1:26pm
I told already: don´t worry about zika virus, it´s nothing compared to Rio´s streets reality.
zeio View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zeio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2016 at 2:42pm
Viscaria FL - 91g
+ Neo H3 2.15 Blk - 44.5g(55.3g uncut bare)
+ Hexer HD 2.1 Red - 49.3g(68.5g 〃 〃)
= 184.8g
Victor_the_cleaner View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Victor_the_cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/24/2016 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by TT newbie TT newbie wrote:

I told already: don´t worry about zika virus, it´s nothing compared to Rio´s streets reality.
oh, definitely. I wouldn't go to Rio if someone bought me a free ticket and hotel. It's like unnecessarily playing russian rulette. I wouldn't go anywhere in that continent, or to the continent to the right of it. If I really feel the need for something risky and exotic I just go back to Bulgaria, but never for more than a week.

Edited by Victor_the_cleaner - 07/24/2016 at 4:10pm
allrounder View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allrounder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2016 at 11:21am
Yes that def a Richard Mille watch.   Price tag approx $100,000+.   Although I'm not entirely sure it's real or a replica lol
One point at a time
sandiway View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2016 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by allrounder allrounder wrote:

Yes that def a Richard Mille watch.   Price tag approx $100,000+.   Although I'm not entirely sure it's real or a replica lol

I thought it looked like a white RM055 model.  See

amateur View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amateur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/26/2016 at 8:57pm
Will Zhang Jike get to meet Zico?
WeebleWobble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeebleWobble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/27/2016 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Victor_the_cleaner Victor_the_cleaner wrote:

Originally posted by TT newbie TT newbie wrote:

oh, definitely. I wouldn't go to Rio if someone bought me a free ticket and hotel. It's like unnecessarily playing russian rulette. I wouldn't go anywhere in that continent, or to the continent to the right of it. If I really feel the need for something risky and exotic I just go back to Bulgaria, but never for more than a week.

I felt fine in Colombia, Peru and argentina. Probably safer than where I am now (NYC).
I was smart about my travels though.  Rio, on the other hand, is way worse.  I haven't been and yea, doesn't sound worth the risk.

Edited by WeebleWobble - 07/27/2016 at 1:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic