Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nexy Karis M and M+ reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PeopleAreStranger View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PeopleAreStranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/21/2018 at 8:05am
does anyone know any distributor or near store that ships to Spain or have a Karis M sheet to sell?
Sponsored Links

Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2018 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Update on Karis M.

I finally decided to replace my worn Karis M sheets.  It did seem like they were not quite playing the same as before.

I got about 9 months of play out of the last pair.  Incredible durability.  So tomorrow I have will play with nice new Karis M on both sides of my Viscaria.

I am guessing that no rating points were either gained or lost during nine months. The rubber switch is mainly dictated by the search for comfort of play, desire to experiment, etc., is that right?
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2018 at 6:27pm
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/24/2018 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Dream1700 Dream1700 wrote:

Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Update on Karis M.

I finally decided to replace my worn Karis M sheets.  It did seem like they were not quite playing the same as before.

I got about 9 months of play out of the last pair.  Incredible durability.  So tomorrow I have will play with nice new Karis M on both sides of my Viscaria.

I am guessing that no rating points were either gained or lost during nine months. The rubber switch is mainly dictated by the search for comfort of play, desire to experiment, etc., is that right?

During that period I also lost some weight and trained in a little more disciplined way, so who knows really what it all means?  I have no idea.  There is more than one change going on at once.  Then also, in recent few weeks I have had some nagging injury issues, nothing too serious but just enough to reduce my play time and keeps me from playing all out.

I am still using Karis though and I like the feeling of control.  Is that choice rational?  I have no idea. 
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/25/2018 at 2:18am
My last set of Karis I got 500 hrs out of them before hooking up a developing player with them. I coulda gotten another 200-300 out of them. Normally, a lot of rubbers are ready for trash if it is 100-200 hrs.

Karis lasting so long is great for the consumer, sucky for the seller, but I would rather have it that way than for the rubber to suck and be good for the seller.
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic