Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

About Joola Rossi Emotion(JRE)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mrflick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrflick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: About Joola Rossi Emotion(JRE)
    Posted: 02/22/2017 at 4:52am
Hi everyone, I recently changed from Innerforce layer Alc to Joola Aruna Off and absolutely loved the blade, I want to buy a spare one but ı don't wanna spend extra €16 for same blade, are them (Jre and aruna off) same blades or different? I have read that jre has ayous core but some say it also has kiri core. What do you think?

Edited by mrflick - 02/22/2017 at 4:53am
Timo Boll Spirit ST
Vega Pro
F3 BigSlam
Sponsored Links

Tuly007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuly007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2017 at 12:10am
IMO u better buy the same blade and ask for the same weight if u know it and hope it will play the same

I have 4 jre 2 old style ((3 -4 yo)) and 2 new style after Aruna was signed as a player or after Joola decided to make a blade with his name

The new ones are softer ,flexier and the handle ((( flared))) is totally different than the old FL, as I understand joola kept the original design handle for the Aruna off

Cannot check the construction right now cause family's sleeping but I'll do it, if nobody does it b4,but cannot remember any different woods,though

I'll check the thickness of them all in the morning too

I have one of the older right now at hand and middle looks kiri, to me

Edited by Tuly007 - 02/23/2017 at 12:10am
still testing

mrflick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrflick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2017 at 1:43am
Thank you so much for answer, I don't expect them to play same just expect them to be same difference as 2 same blades( the difference with 2 aruna blades for example:) ) and I also play with ST handle so it doesn't effect me I guess:)
I 'm looking forward for your answer, thanks again. By the way my english is not that good, hope I explained myself clearly:)
Timo Boll Spirit ST
Vega Pro
F3 BigSlam
Tuly007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuly007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/23/2017 at 10:46am
Got them out, all Jre of mine have the same long fiber of ayous wood on the side of the head, same as all the other blades that are known to have ayous on middle ply, the one last nite had the tape there and handle wrap on the handle

Since none have straight handle I cannot comment how it would be

The thickness is all over the place::::::the olds are 5,70 and 5,90..... the new are 5,80-5,85

Weight are 84-86 grams as most of my blades

Usually I get them to weight 188-192 grams setup with all in

I still think that u should try to see and test them in person if all possible even bare blade if u are really decided to play them for a long time, and buy the same model if u can...

Ur English is almost perfect I wasn't born here neither.....

Good luck and best playing
still testing

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic