FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Butterfly Anatomic D-Patent 1039

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jjf26220 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jjf26220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Butterfly Anatomic D-Patent 1039
    Posted: 05/05/2017 at 7:02am
I have recently purchased a Butterfly Anatomic D-Patent 1039. I'm trying to resell this blade. The price I could expect for this rare blade is my question. Thankyou
Sponsored Links

bandadacota View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2017 at 7:52am
how much did you pay for it??   how much profit do you want from reselling this blade?
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/05/2017 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Jjf26220 Jjf26220 wrote:

I have recently purchased a Butterfly Anatomic D-Patent 1039. I'm trying to resell this blade. The price I could expect for this rare blade is my question. Thankyou

I suggest you to post some pictures to see if
-there are still rubbers attached;
-the blade is sealed;
-there are scratches or knocks

That would be thé first thing to do, otherwise asking for a price suggestion does not make any sense.

Then a good question to ask to yourself would be : "are you in a hury to sell that blade ?

Then,as member bandadacota wrote: which profit do you want ?

I personnaly don't like thread like this on this forum because as you know, MYTT is not an auction site and your question could be interpretated as : "I have an anatomic, send me a pm if you are interested......"
I may be wrong but.......this is maybe not thé right place for asking this

Edited by kakapo - 05/05/2017 at 8:21am
Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
Jjf26220 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jjf26220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2017 at 3:13am

Please send message if interested in buying this paddle.
Jjf26220 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jjf26220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/06/2017 at 3:15am
I'm open for suggestions on what website that I might be able to sell this bat. Thankyou

Edited by Jjf26220 - 05/06/2017 at 6:17am
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/07/2017 at 8:50pm
You are welcome to sell it here.  You should actually post a price (it is required to the rules of the forum).  I understand that you have no idea what it might be worth.  I am not a collector or I would suggest a price to you (In other words, I have no idea about a blade like this). Please make a decision in the next few days as to the price you want to set.  After that I will have to lock the thread.  Hopefully before then some people here who are experts on these very old blade can give you an idea as to what is a reasonable price for one of these.  Some members like Dean are very knowledgeable about old blades.  I just sent him a PM asking him to come look at the blade.  I don't know if he will but I'm trying to get you some input.
Dean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/08/2017 at 2:48pm
Thanks for the flowers Baal, but to be honest I don´t know much about the Butterfly Anatomic. There are some guys/members around who should know some facts and details about the blade and who can judge the actual value better than I could do (Magic_M, presswurst, E.ZegnaFan, Timo1978).

The value could be somewhere between 250-600€ - but that is only my personal guess and there´s only one picture showing the front up to now.

My further guess: The offered blade maybe is a prototype or very first version of the Butterfly Anatomic, because of the "D-Patent 1039" - print.

For some first impressions on the Butterfly Anatomic which in 1977 was the result of a contract between Mr. Heiloway, craftsman from Germany, and Butterfly Tamasu, here are some information (check page 10-12 of the pdf) and a few links to Heiloway blades that were offered/sold within Ebay. If I remember correctly member Magic_M sold/traded one or two of those Butterfly Anatomic blades within the last 1-2 years here on mytt, so he could be able to judge a possible value of the blade shown here.

James Heiloway created/produced blades in the 70s and 80s. He created the Heiloway Anatomic which was renamed Butterfly Anatomic after he had the contract with Butterfly.

Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2017 at 3:17pm
I hope you will post a price by tomorrow.  Otherwise I am afraid I will have to lock the thread.
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2017 at 5:56pm
I already bought this blade from Jjf26220
Now I am waiting for the sending-ID, but unfortunately he does not answer to my messages.
Nevertheless I hope, this was a real offer. If not: I would use the Paypal-protection.

By the way: the other side of the blade looks much uglier.
It will be hard work to refresh this blade and to bring it back in collectors condition.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2017 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

I already bought this blade from Jjf26220
Now I am waiting for the sending-ID, but unfortunately he does not answer to my messages.
Nevertheless I hope, this was a real offer. If not: I would use the Paypal-protection.

By the way: the other side of the blade looks much uglier.
It will be hard work to refresh this blade and to bring it back in collectors condition.

it is on ebay.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Rare-Butterfly-Anatomic-D-Patent-1039/302308698253?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D43782%26meid%3D7aa8681811fe44a683d9698d4179b4ac%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D5%26sd%3D272663900378
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2017 at 8:31pm
Oh oh. The seller visited MyTT just a few hours ago. So he ought to be able to reply.

Fortunately, Magic_M is smart. He did not use Paal gift option!

This is a good example for everyone.

Please let me know what happens.
taninu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taninu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/09/2017 at 11:01pm
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2017 at 3:49am
I just contacted ebay and additional I contacted him on Paypal with the order to send the blade or refund my money.

By the way: I payed a higher price than he is offering it on ebay ! But maybe he wants to cheat the next one on ebay, because it seems that he is new on ebay.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2017 at 7:29am
very risky to deal with somebody who just recently registered on forum
emihet View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emihet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/10/2017 at 5:29pm

I just contacted ebay and additional I contacted him on Paypal with the order to send the blade or refund my money.

By the way: I payed a higher price than he is offering it on ebay ! But maybe he wants to cheat the next one on ebay, because it seems that he is new on ebay.

wow...i hope you get your blade or money, since he might not be honest i will hot share what my opinion on the value of the blades is
Viscaria, Ma Long 5, Old Clippers, BTY Ovtcharov and Various Custom blades
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2017 at 7:21am
I try to be polite and accommodating to new forum members and always give them some time to post pictures, prices, etc. I am starting to think I should jus shut down every thread that dosen't comply immediately.

What concerns me here is that the OP has visited the forum since concerns were raised and has not made any comment here to provide a real price, or explain why he has not responded to Magic_M or why the other side of the blade that he does not show is in worse condition, which suggests to me an intent to be deceptive.

So in the interest of protecting our members, I have banned the OP. Manfred, that means you will not be able to communicate with him here by PM.  I will keep this thread open so we can learn what happens.  If the blade is delivered and the deal is resolved I can reinstate him. 
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/11/2017 at 9:34am
This is the backhand-side of the blade

Up to now: no reaction to my different messages (here, on ebay and within Paypal).

Edited by Magic_M - 05/11/2017 at 9:35am
Magic_M View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magic_M Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/20/2017 at 6:04am
Fortunately I payed with normal Pypal payment. This way I got my money back. Thumbs Up
I am also happy that he now sold it for less than I payed. Wink
That`s the "right" result: reputation ruined and (nevertheless) less money in the pocket. 
Taijibulldog View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Taijibulldog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/27/2017 at 2:33pm

Fortunately I payed with normal Pypal payment. This way I got my money back. Thumbs Up
I am also happy that he now sold it for less than I payed. Wink
That`s the "right" result: reputation ruined and (nevertheless) less money in the pocket. 

yeah, i never use gift option for purchases from strangers or for anything that cost a good amount of money.

open the paypal dispute asap as soon as any seller does not contact you as they should.  i would put in the notes on paypal any particulars such as communication and refund based on no documented contact from a seller. 

Yeah, dude is an asshole point blank and not worthy of being here based on his behavior.  imho

yes, i have one in very good condition.  i looked up prices online for it just for reference but will not sell it. 

Edited by Taijibulldog - 05/27/2017 at 2:35pm
WE NEED EACH OTHER, MIGHT AS WELL SHARE IJS !!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bandadacota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/28/2017 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

what if the seller ships something completely different and can prove that he sent a package?

this happened to me once...seller ships something completely different from the ebay listing......i report it to ebay.....ebay looked into the matter......looked at my ebay feedback(old account with 100% +feedback).....looked at the seller ebay feedback(new account)....i got my refund directly from paypal...case closed........

ebay feedback is very important...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic