Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kokutaku Alnon Review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Chewy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chewy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/29/2017 at 11:26pm
@Ant,

I did mention these blades are exported out of Japan. JTTA Stamp is required for Japanese Tournaments.

a) Again, I am not Japanese or in Japan. I cannot be too sure. If you insist that all made in japan blades MUST have JTTA Stamp.
Please, contact KTT directly with your questions. http://www.kokukdaku.com

But to say being harmed by purchasing. If from a) you are wrong and it is not mandatory.
I can understand if the blades are of inferior quality; Frankly, when you look at these products and from feedback. I have been told that it's the complete opposite.

You can choose not to purchase the item, if you are particular about the JTTA Stamp.
But your statement, a consumer who has bought and been harmed by it. This is very unfair to us dealers.
You could also have asked your reseller and stated your concerns before making a purchase too.

Otherwise, let us stop here.
I wish I could, but I am not at liberty to share with you. Their manufacturing and marketing processes.
It is best you contact them directly. I have given you the link, which should get you to the right people.

Edited by Chewy - 07/30/2017 at 3:06am
Sponsored Links

AntSj00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntSj00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2017 at 5:32am
@Chewy,

Now I wonder why products like Butterfly, Nittaku, Victas, Darker have J.T.T.A.A. stamps
as you say they are only marketed in S.E.A and not used for tournaments in Japan?
What if there are players from Indonesia who use this blade and then he followed the tournament in Japan?
Surely he will be rejected.

Because I am disappointed, I have returned this blade to the seller and asked for refund.

Edited by AntSj00 - 07/31/2017 at 5:35am
TB ZLC + T05 + O7E

Link Feedbacks To Me : Feedbacks
Chewy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chewy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2017 at 6:01am
@Ant,

I have explained to you time and again.
I have introduced myself, gave you direct contact to the Brand Owners themselves to check for authenticity, to the best of my effort also gave you explanations.

Quoted from you: " Now I wonder why products like Butterfly, Nittaku, Victas, Darker have J.T.T.A.A. stamps as you say they are only marketed in S.E.A and not used for tournaments in Japan? "
This is YOU saying these things. Not me.

Now I start to wonder, what is your purpose on this Forum?

If you are unhappy with a product and dislike it, I cannot help you.
What's more you've already requested for a refund from your local Reseller.
If you don't like something, nobody can force you to buy it. You are also free to express your dissatisfaction.

But you refuse my explanations and keep coming to me with weird opinions of yours.

If you are going to Japan for a Tournament. And you seem like you are always 100% sure about rulings, manufacturing and distribution there. Very likely you should get yourself prepared beforehand.
If an equipment is not going to be allowed for play there, then don't use it. Simple.

You might as well say all Brands whether Blades or Rubbers without JTTA cannot be used there.
Kokutaku 868 Rubbers, Kokutaku 3008B Blades and Such, Kokutaku Special Material Blades, just don't buy and even use it there then.

Sorry but this is getting ridiculous.

Edited by Chewy - 07/31/2017 at 6:26am
AndySmith View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndySmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/31/2017 at 6:32am
Originally posted by AntSj00 AntSj00 wrote:

@Chewy,

Now I wonder why products like Butterfly, Nittaku, Victas, Darker have J.T.T.A.A. stamps 
as you say they are only marketed in S.E.A and not used for tournaments in Japan? 
What if there are players from Indonesia who use this blade and then he followed the tournament in Japan? 
Surely he will be rejected.

Because I am disappointed, I have returned this blade to the seller and asked for refund.

I'm not sure what your problem is here.  Are you going to return a blade because you might want to play an officially sanctioned JTTAA tournament in Japan at some point?  Is this something you're likely to do?
This was a great signature until I realised it was overrated.
pak abu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pak abu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/30/2018 at 5:55am
I think these kokutaku blade series haven't yet get JTTAA approved.. that's why japan shop likes iruiru and tt-japan are not selling them..
DHS TG 506+

FH: JOOLA Rhyzm (black, max)

BH: YASAKA Rakza 7 Soft (red,2.0mm)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic