FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Training in China

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JOOLia View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOOLia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Training in China
    Posted: 10/08/2017 at 4:22am
Hello, everyone! Chinese Beijing-Tianjing-Hebei International Table Tennis Exchange Center invites foreign students to improve their level with Chinese. For those who are interested please write me on [email protected]
uploads/26384/Chinese_training_center_pdf.io.pdf
"Don't let the ball hit the paddle, the paddle should hit the ball."
Sponsored Links

leonardo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leonardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2017 at 11:50am
a lot of people say this is just for tourist purposes not for real training I dont know I only hear this words (sorry for my english)
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2017 at 9:32pm
Russian person organise training in China? Looks strange
pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2017 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

Russian person organise training in China? Looks strange

I *think* I saw the same person (at lest the same name) posting on one of Russian forums about Sword equipment - since the brochure advertises Sword factory tour, perhaps it's not too far fetched. 

Still, I agree, somewhat unusual.   
USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
JOOLia View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JOOLia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/10/2017 at 1:30am
Yes, I'm right that person, who sales SWORD equipment and I'm working with this company for already two years. On the official site and on some photos of the products maybe you can even see me.
I live in China for some years (I don't understand why it is so surprising that Russian can advertise Chinese center, all the more so my Chinese is no worse than English) and what I'm doing here in China is just exactly play table tennis. As far as my table tennis level is pretty good I also help in coaching in the center.
The factory SWORD and new training center are situated in one area, not far from each other. And if you come to center for training, also you will have an excursion to the factory and watch rubbers and bats making process.

"Don't let the ball hit the paddle, the paddle should hit the ball."
ssmilk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssmilk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2017 at 2:20am
it's sounds reasonable LOL

Edited by ssmilk - 10/11/2017 at 2:21am
Swiff View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/11/2017 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

Last time I was in China I spent a week in Nanchang and friends from my home club had given me addresses. I landed in random clubs and I got my 1800+ azz kicked as much as I wanted. I felt special, welcome everywhere, convinced I was living a special ping pong time. Lessons at 100 yuan an hour here, matches there, practice, I had it all randomly.
I would always prefer training in China by discovering clubs on my own, in a perpetual table tennis walkabout that nobody else has ever lived the same way and never will, knowing that the vast majority of players do the same, in or out of their countries.
For people who want to save time, get the most quality table tennis time over the time allotted to the endeavor and have it all organized for them, that training center might be a better solution.
Now that I am writing this I remember schen’s vacation in Taiwan and the thread about it; that was and still is the real deal imho.

That sounds like so much fun!  My wife and I are hoping to get to China soon (she's from near Shanghai), and I hope to do something similar.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic