Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

dhs 40+ from ttnpp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PringlesRingles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PringlesRingles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dhs 40+ from ttnpp
    Posted: 03/20/2018 at 9:02am
Has someone placed an order recently on the 72-pack dhs 40+ abs ball from ttnpp? I am wondering because some of the newer balls are the "whiter" ones and are way worse than the ones they sold before. They seem to be some kind of fake balls.

Edited by PringlesRingles - 03/20/2018 at 9:06am
Sponsored Links

purpletiesto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpletiesto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 9:52am
I bought 2 x 72 packs last year, they seemed fine...
BRS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 10:17am
If ttnpp is no longer a reliable source, what is the second best seller. I bought the 72 packs last year and they were fine, but sounds like they have changed.
notfound123 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notfound123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 11:11am
I recall reading somewhere that the dhs balls might have changed ... the new ones have a thinner seam. If you google or search here you may find the thread.
Shifu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 11:56am
I ordered twice. First in March or so, great balls. Then later in summer, smaller seam, weird broken sound. I like them less. They sound and look like the andro 3S though.
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 12:01pm
my clubmates bought D40+ from tt11 last oct and nov, and they were the good one.
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 12:07pm

Members beware of misinformation from a small sample, the DHS D40+ is the lowest price of quality abs balls.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PringlesRingles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 12:48pm
So did somebody ordered latetly from ttnpp and did you get the thin or thick seam? 
42andbackpains View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42andbackpains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/20/2018 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by LUCKYLOOP LUCKYLOOP wrote:

Members beware of misinformation from a small sample, the DHS D40+ is the lowest price of quality abs balls.

I agree with Luckyloop, i have ordered balls for my club about a month ago. Yes, the quality has degraded a little but still the best value on the web. 
Mind is willing, but the back goes out too often :P
OSP Ultimate II 88 grams
FH Dianchi D w/ Secret Sauce
BH Butterfly T05 Red
USATT rating keeps going down
wilkinru View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilkinru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/21/2018 at 11:45am
Originally posted by PringlesRingles PringlesRingles wrote:

So did somebody ordered latetly from ttnpp and did you get the thin or thick seam? 

This is the question I want to know.

Cream white or really white? Seam is thin or thick?
TB ZLF
inverted
inverted
VictorK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VictorK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2018 at 11:39am
I ordered 72 balls from ttnpp about 6 months ago, and at least half of the balls were slightly to moderately wobbly.

Few weeks prior to getting the balls from ttnpp, I bought a pack of 12 from a US Distributor, and there were no wobbly balls in that sample.

icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/22/2018 at 1:07pm

Has someone placed an order recently on the 72-pack dhs 40+ abs ball from ttnpp? I am wondering because some of the newer balls are the "whiter" ones and are way worse than the ones they sold before. They seem to be some kind of fake balls.

search the forums for ttnpp and fake.

you'll see me bitching about several orders where they sent fake or factory 2nd defective equipment.

US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PringlesRingles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2018 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by VictorK VictorK wrote:

I ordered 72 balls from ttnpp about 6 months ago, and at least half of the balls were slightly to moderately wobbly.

Few weeks prior to getting the balls from ttnpp, I bought a pack of 12 from a US Distributor, and there were no wobbly balls in that sample.

What serial-code did the packages have? I refer to the four letter code.
VictorK View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VictorK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2018 at 6:43pm

Originally posted by VictorK VictorK wrote:

What serial-code did the packages have? I refer to the four letter code.

Unfortunately I no longer have the package from the first purchase I made from a U.S. distributor.  (Correction to my original post - I bought a box of 10, not 12 balls)

Some of the balls I received from ttnpp were loose, in a small plastic bag (I don't remember exactly how many came like that), while the rest came in 10 ball packages.  I still have one box left, but I'm having trouble finding the four letter serial-code you are asking for.  Could it be something like Q/YSRP?  Also, in case it helps, the bar code number is:901295 010795

99% practice
1% equipment
0% ratings
ThePongProfessor View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePongProfessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/25/2018 at 11:34pm
I've ordered massive amounts of the DHS 3* 40+ from TTNPP without any problems so far. I hope, I haven't jinxed it now.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ThePongProfessor

Feedback
LUCKYLOOP View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LUCKYLOOP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2018 at 11:29am
Originally posted by patrickhrdlicka patrickhrdlicka wrote:

I've ordered massive amounts of the DHS 3* 40+ from TTNPP without any problems so far. I hope, I haven't jinxed it now.

Yeah, a couple of bad batches get all the hype.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PringlesRingles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/26/2018 at 6:42pm

When was the last time you ordered? Do you have the 4 letter code? USually starts with X something.It's to the left of where it says " 10 pcs".
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/27/2018 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by LUCKYLOOP LUCKYLOOP wrote:

Yeah, a couple of bad batches get all the hype.

Selling fakes means you sell fakes.

US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic