Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

XVT - Zl Koto or Alc Wheel good blades ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GabrielTopspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabrielTopspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: XVT - Zl Koto or Alc Wheel good blades ?
    Posted: 04/23/2018 at 7:33am
Hello i have an butterfly innerforce layer alc blade it is fast and has good control but the spin and throw angle could be better

how are the blades from xvt for example the xvt alc wheel or Xvt Zl Koto are they good blades on the level of butterfly and what do you know about this blades, or do you know some cheap blades who are on the level of the innerforce alc ?

thank you very much
Sponsored Links

GabrielTopspin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GabrielTopspin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2018 at 7:40am
i have the Yinhe v14 pro and yinhe pro feeling, dhs pg5 in mind too, could you tell me a little bit about this blades, i search for a good blade for an affordable price, i have tested so many expansive blades but i want to save the money, the blades should not be allwood blades ( because of the sweetspot) and hinoki (to little flex or spin for my game) and it should be very spinny and good for looping and serving (good recieve game to).

Edited by GabrielTopspin - 04/23/2018 at 7:56am
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/23/2018 at 8:10am
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=81906&KW=xvt&title=xvt-blades
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic