Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JOOLA WORLD CUP DX30

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
massination View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote massination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JOOLA WORLD CUP DX30
    Posted: 04/30/2018 at 1:42am
I just got done re-finishing our garage into a super nice game/exercise room (wood floors!), and am looking for the best table I can get for hopefully $600 or less. This has led me to the  JOOLA WORLD CUP DX30 at Sears.com, current price being $535 after tax shipped to my door. 

http://www.sears.com/joola-world-cup-dx30-championship-series-table-tennis/p-00625230000P

Question 1 - Is this the best table I can get around this price range?
Question 2 - this table looks stinking heavy, which I'm fine with as long as its not hard to fold up and roll around. We might not have it setup all the time, so I dont want something thats going to be super annoying to fold up. The kids are pre-teen, but would like them to eventually be able to fold/unfold as well in a few years. Understandably this table is only sold at Sears, and I know some of you bought it when it was $399 a couple months back, and I assume its similar in weight (a little heavier) than a 25mm table (so maybe those of you who own 25mm/1" tables can weigh in). Will this thing be a monster to move around? Should I go for 18mm instead?

Thanks for the help!

Edited by massination - 04/30/2018 at 1:53am
Sponsored Links

massination View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote massination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/30/2018 at 12:00pm
Also, it looks to me like the way the table comes together in the storage position, you would have to take the net off. Can anyone confirm this? It would be the same for the Tour 2500. It seems that would get old having to take it off and put it back on each time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic