FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Old waldner senso carbon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BRS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BRS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old waldner senso carbon
    Posted: 05/23/2018 at 12:32pm
I bought a wsc st off mytt recently to use with short pips and I like it. It must be pretty old because it is not v1 or v2 and doesn't have the orange inserts along the handle. There is only a blue and yellow stripe and a lens that says
Donic
Waldner carbon
Senso

Is this going to be the same as the v1 that is sold now? I'd like to get a backup, but if it isn't going to be the same there is no real point. I could just use another different blade.

This isn't the right place for a LF thread, but if anyone has one of these old wsc in st lying around that you don't use, i'd be interested.
Sponsored Links

Shifu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/23/2018 at 3:26pm
There was/is a limited edition with a handle that looks like the one of the Waldner offensive 2016
DLC1325 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DLC1325 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/24/2018 at 1:19am
Hey BRS, the blade you bought is a Senso Carbon that was first produced in 2016.  It is not a vintage blade.  I got it October, 2017 from TT11:  http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/donic-waldner-carbon-jo-shape-limited-edition

It is the exact same blade as the standard Waldner Senso Carbon V1 JO Shape:  http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/donic-waldner-senso-carbon-jo-shape

The only difference is the color of the handle, eyelet, and print on the blade face.
I confirmed all of this with TT11 before I bought it.
AND the standard WSC JO is on sale right now!
Also, I'm glad you like it.  Beer

Edited by DLC1325 - 05/24/2018 at 1:24am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic