Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Donic Ovtcharov No. 1 pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mickael View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/08/2019 at 7:21am
What are the blade size? Anyone?
Nittaku Acoustic Carbon FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 BH
Sponsored Links

Silver Server View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silver Server Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/08/2019 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Mickael Mickael wrote:

What are the blade size? Anyone?
This review/thread from the other day might help.

Jackcerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackcerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/06/2019 at 5:02pm
 Just bought the Ovtcharov n1 senso. It’s less stiff than Timo Boll alc and you can feel better the ball, also a bit slower so you can control the ball better, you will never miss a shot or make unforced errors like with Timo alc (that is one of the best blades around). the weight is more on the head but it’s easy to use, you can put more power on the ball, and it really makes the difference for the forehand with poly balls.I ’ll definitely switch from Timo alc to this new Donic Blade

Edited by Jackcerry - 10/08/2019 at 7:50pm
taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2019 at 12:50pm
I had a chance to test this blade myself last week. A friend got it from TT11. The blade is great craftsmanship (definitely on par with butterfly). It is fantastic blade, 5 players during practice had a chance to hit with it including myself and we all really really liked it. The feeling of the ball on this blade is superior, despite carbon it feel like you are playing with wood on slower shots and then on harder you can feel the carbon engage. It also produces I would say above average sound. Spin was what all the players agreed upon Very Strong, I would say one of the spinnest carbon blades I tried. It felt speed wise similar to ALC blades, but seems like it has more control better spin and the feeling you get is like no other blade... It is a bit expensive in my opinion but if you can get a good deal on it and find one for 140$ I think it is definitely a great blade to try. My friend had Tenergy 80 & xiom vega japan and both seemed to fit this blade.
piligrim View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote piligrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/08/2019 at 1:02pm
taczkid

It was regular No.1 or senso?
taczkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote taczkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2019 at 11:04am
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/09/2019 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by taczkid taczkid wrote:

I had a chance to test this blade myself last week. A friend got it from TT11. The blade is great craftsmanship (definitely on par with butterfly). It is fantastic blade, 5 players during practice had a chance to hit with it including myself and we all really really liked it. The feeling of the ball on this blade is superior, despite carbon it feel like you are playing with wood on slower shots and then on harder you can feel the carbon engage. It also produces I would say above average sound. Spin was what all the players agreed upon Very Strong, I would say one of the spinnest carbon blades I tried. It felt speed wise similar to ALC blades, but seems like it has more control better spin and the feeling you get is like no other blade... It is a bit expensive in my opinion but if you can get a good deal on it and find one for 140$ I think it is definitely a great blade to try. My friend had Tenergy 80 & xiom vega japan and both seemed to fit this blade.
it was mentioned to be close to the ML5, any thoughts on that
typhoon1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote typhoon1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/13/2019 at 10:06pm
I hope to read the review of the Donic Ovtcharov No. 1 blade and the difference between the senso and the non-senso ones. 

MLC ST FH: Vega Asia(r)2.0 BH: Vega Europe(b)2.0 Testing Yasaka Galxya ST
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic