Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

He Zhuojia, the gréât Wall !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: He Zhuojia, the gréât Wall !
    Posted: 12/22/2018 at 4:52am
Just found that video of He Zhuojia Vs Chen Xingtong. Some points are out of this world. She is an amazing player.

Def play grey grip 94gr, Venus 2 blue 2,2, Neubauer KO extreme 1,3mm
Sponsored Links

Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/26/2018 at 3:31am
Oh boy...
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
tabletennis-tech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis-tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2018 at 4:45am
He Zhuojia vs Kasumi ISHIKAWA 2018 Best women's table tennis game

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis-tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2018 at 4:46am
He Zhuojia(world best long pimple attacker) long pimple backhand attack  - how to play table tennis - slow motion analysis - He Zhuojia

pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2018 at 6:16am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Just found that video of He Zhuojia Vs Chen Xingtong. Some points are out of this world. She is an amazing player.

OMG ... Imagine HZJ feeding multi ball. One session would be like she’s thrashing you around like a rag doll.
DonnOlsen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnOlsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/27/2018 at 8:25am
Originally posted by kakapo kakapo wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the video.  One interesting contrast is that He does not have the penetrating backhand of Ito of point-winning strength.  The distinction between long pips and medium pips is evident here.

Another notable point in the video is the strong inclination of Chen to play over and over, again and again, to He's backhand.  It is clear the confidence Chen has in reading He's backhand, yet it is interesting that Chen (essentially) never drives the ball strongly against that He backhand.  It seems that, in Chen's mind, she understands He's backhand returns, but only sufficiently enough to return it at a comparatively medium standard of shot level.

Thanks again,
Tenergy: Two weeks of heaven, followed by three months of excellence, then, a nice rubber.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabletennis-tech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/03/2019 at 4:18am
He Zhuojia long pimple backhand attack - how to play table tennis - slow motion analysis - He Zhuojia

mycuzinvinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mycuzinvinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/04/2019 at 9:48am
Two of your links are the same video with loud annoying music.

FYI for others, turn down your volume, one of those videos with loud supposedly inspirational music.

I do enjoy the muted video though to see her stroke...
Donic Epox Offensive
Tenergy 05 FX Max (FH and BH)
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2019 at 1:37am
DELUSION OF EYESIGHT ??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?

v=
I have betook to Screen Loupe function to enlarge screen dimensions by 400%, and yet dont see pimples-out on HZ backhand.
It certainly looks a kind of reversed topsheet. I do trust my own vision strongly..
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/2019 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

DELUSION OF EYESIGHT ??

https://m.youtube.com/watch?

v=
I have betook to Screen Loupe function to enlarge screen dimensions by 400%, and yet dont see pimples-out on HZ backhand.
It certainly looks a kind of reversed topsheet. I do trust my own vision strongly..

Try before drinking vodka
Tassie52 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tassie52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2019 at 1:41am
Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

I don't drink vodka, yet I can't see any pimples out on her backhand either.  If you can see something other than straight inverted, could you please post a screenshot?  Otherwise, she's just a standard backhand player - albeit very, very good.
chop4ever View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chop4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2019 at 2:00am
She uses long pips with thick sponge on FH, black rubber
There is no real "pro", "prov" or "NT" H3 in the market.
Falco is not a booster
obesechopper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obesechopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2019 at 2:12am
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 9:00am
Feint soft with 1,3mm DHS sponge.
pongfugrasshopper View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pongfugrasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 9:13am
Wu Yang must be sad now; she used to be known as the Great Wall.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 9:32am
I think we should never call anyone again the Great Wall.  It's a bit like Houton We Have a Problem.  Give it a rest.

I like the videos though!

Edited by Baal - 10/25/2019 at 9:33am
kakapo View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kakapo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 10:09am
Originally posted by pongfugrasshopper pongfugrasshopper wrote:

Wu Yang must be sad now; she used to be known as the Great Wall.

Wu Yang's nickname is "the protector" .
I simply called HZJ "The Great wall" regarding her abilities to block almost everything and remain near the table even while she receives scuds.
I could have named her: blokwoman.
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 2:02pm
Blokwoman is better.
obesechopper View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obesechopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 2:08pm
I think I've heard bobrow refer to her as the great wall of china during some of his commentary also 
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 2:37pm
I think there should be a rule in sports to not recycle old nicknames.  There was an outrage when New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady tried to copyright protect "Tom Terrific" which was the nickname of hall of fame MLB pitcher Tom Seaver.  He got so much heat for this he gave it up.

The great cyclist Eddie Merckx is "the Cannibal".  Nobody else should ever use that one.

Waldner is "Mozart". 

How hard is it to think up a new one for someone who deserves it?  Maybe not always easy.  But still, think up a new one.

Edited by Baal - 10/25/2019 at 2:38pm
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/25/2019 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Tassie52 Tassie52 wrote:

I don't drink vodka, yet I can't see any pimples out on her backhand either.  If you can see something other than straight inverted, could you please post a screenshot?  Otherwise, she's just a standard backhand player - albeit very, very good.

I can tell it's some kind of pips by the way she hits the ball (racket angle). 

The other thing I notice is she has really really good serves.
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2019 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Originally posted by Tassie52 Tassie52 wrote:

I can tell it's some kind of pips by the way she hits the ball (racket angle). 

The other thing I notice is she has really really good serves.

Feint long  

maybe igor drinks mineral oil

Edited by mykonos96 - 10/26/2019 at 12:11am
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2019 at 1:45pm

Feint long  

may be Feint Soft

He Zhuojia's BH LP attack

Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/26/2019 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

Feint long  

may be Feint Soft

He Zhuojia's BH LP attack

Yep feint but dont recall the model maybe 3 and rosewood clipper
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic