Topic ClosedSalary part time coach

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
skip3119 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Lula Lula wrote:

No, Maybe i Do not. But i have a hard time Seeing that you know how much We make from it either. But i know that We make money from it. And i think it is pretty much for the size of our club   I Do not see why We would keep doing it orherwise. It takes alot of Work. Maybe i can ask the board or sport director about how much We make, But Do ny know if any of you guys have anything to Do with. 

I know that We can have a full time sport director, Do not need to sell stuff to be able to hire part time coaches and We can pay for all the players tournaments, hotell and food. We also have pretty Low member and training fees i think. 

Without the tournament We would not be able to have this. 

Edit: i have asked the sport director and i think We make alot of money. For any club our size. So proably it is you Do not know What you are talking about or you are way more Rich than me haha
==================

Lots of mumbo jumbo, gibberish.
It is pretty standard, ITTF controls the purse. The host gets reimbursed. No host can get rich from this, but gains from prestige of hosting an ITTF sanctioned event.

You said: "i have asked the sport director and i think We make alot of money."
Your club makes a lot of money from sanctioning an ITTF event? You are out of this world.

Edited by skip3119 - 02/20/2019 at 2:46pm
Sponsored Links

jt99sf View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by skip3119 skip3119 wrote:

No, Maybe i Do not. But i have a hard time Seeing that you know how much We make from it either. But i know that We make money from it. And i think it is pretty much for the size of our club   I Do not see why We would keep doing it orherwise. It takes alot of Work. Maybe i can ask the board or sport director about how much We make, But Do ny know if any of you guys have anything to Do with. 

I know that We can have a full time sport director, Do not need to sell stuff to be able to hire part time coaches and We can pay for all the players tournaments, hotell and food. We also have pretty Low member and training fees i think. 

Edit: i have asked the sport director and i think We make alot of money. For any club our size. So proably it is you Do not know What you are talking about or you are way more Rich than me haha
==================

It is pretty standard, ITTF controls the purse. The host gets reimbursed. No host can get rich from this, but gains from prestige of hosting an ITTF sanctioned event.

Your club makes a lot of money from sanctioning an ITTF event? You are out of this world.

Perhaps the OP should start his own club so he can make money. LOL
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil
Lula View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by skip3119 skip3119 wrote:

==================

I never Said We become Rich. But i think the sport director and my club actually know how much money We bring in. I can not se how you possibly can know how much We earn. I know the facts and you are just speculating. Not much more to discuss. 

I Will leave this discussion now since i think it was about how much coaches earn and not my club. I also Did not want to get this personal on the internet, so it was proably a mistake that i told you guys so much about my club. I also Do not feel good discussion with other guys how much my club earn and how much i earn if you know which club i coach in. I feel that i almost talk bad about my club now. It is a great club. 

Thanks for all help! 
Lula View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 5:16pm
Can an admin please remove this thread? 

I think i got the help i wanted and i am very happy that so many people tried to help me. But i feel that i told you guys to much about my club and me. Did never thought anyone would actually post the name of my club and where i live. Next time i will not give a forum this much information. 

I feel that thread became somewhat personal, and i rather see that people that i do not know do not know where i live and which club i coach in. I also think that the members here do not really have anything to do with how much my club pay me. Feel that it was a different story to talk about my salary with people online when you do not know which club it is. 

I also feel that the thread drifted away from the subject, and that we are now basically just saying that the other guy is wrong all the time. Feels a bit meaningless since i actually know the answer. 

Again, so admin please remove this thread if it is possible. 

And once again, thanks for all the answes. Very much appreciate it. 
smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 5:54pm
Lula don't get put off by negetive people you are just asking some questions
and telling us your story, nothing wrong with that

all the best
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
Lula View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2019 at 6:13pm
thanks! I Do not feel so put off. I have two Austers so have pretty thick skin haha. I am also happy to discuss with people, But Do not really like to share my private life to much online with people i Do not know. Where i live and where i coach i would have liked to kept for myself. Since people now know which club it is, i am basically talking about the financially situation of the club. That Do not feel so good since they are my employer And the sport director and i have a somewhat good relation. Do not think he would like me to talk to much about the clubs finance online with strangers. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic