Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Clubs in NY/NJ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rohitminni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohitminni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clubs in NY/NJ
    Posted: 07/01/2019 at 10:09pm
I'm visiting NY/NJ area and I'm rated 1700. What clubs would you recommend trying out? Preferably in the Cresskill area or closeby (NY would be fine too!)

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links

pgpg View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pgpg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2019 at 10:17pm
Looks like Wang Chen's club in Westwood, NJ is your best option (because Google, you know..):

USATT: ~1810
Butterfly Defense Alpha ST - H3 Neo - Cloud&Fog OX
BH-Man View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BH-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/01/2019 at 11:23pm
Even closer (and I think BETTER) is the Korean club (han-In TTC) at 411 12th St. Palisades Park, NJ 07650

http://www.njpingpong.com/pp/index.html

If you bring some cold beers and chicken, then leave some of the said chicken and cold beer with the front desk, you will get SOOOO taken care of it is silly.

PM me if you need a talk in Korean with them. Large enough club, $15 walk-in, but the beers and chicken could cut that price considerable if it hits the spot and you eat it together.

I went there on a team trip a couple times and once randomly. You get there 6 or 7 weekdays and late enough on Sat (like 12 PM or 1 PM), you will have UR hands full.

You could also suggest Ma-Won Bbang or a chicken and beer round robin.

Hey, Koreans never get sick of good chicken and beer, especially if they can defeat you and make you pay like the TT hawks they are, but even so, you would get paid with the time of your life and deep friendship.

Edited by BH-Man - 07/01/2019 at 11:25pm
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic