FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Would Para players make best coaches ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bifemonica View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bifemonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would Para players make best coaches ?
    Posted: 08/24/2019 at 1:42pm
I am always amazed by these para players (especially those in wheelchair) as to how they have (to learn) to play probably the fastest sport there is.  Do you think they would be better coaches in ceratin aspects like anticipation and positioning etc ?

I also find players especially women (since I am attracted to them) who are close to full-figured so hot. I was just watching this video of Barbara Balazova at Czech Open OMG she has such a hot body. So do many of these women like Yadira Silva, Madurikha Patkar, Petrissa Solja etc. They are not slim but they move so well enough to control the table. I was visiting the WVC 2018 with my grandfather who played and I was most drawn to the 40-45 age group women winner, lefty from Hungary (forgot her name) . How can I meet all these women ?

Fan Zhendong is also so sexy . Andy Scott may think he is but only so so. Larry (I mean Heavy Spin not the other one though he is trying) is ok. Tahl definitely NOT. He should go back to hanging out with those desi guys from Pakistan & Guyana   

Edited by bifemonica - 08/24/2019 at 1:45pm
Sponsored Links

APW46 View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote APW46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2019 at 3:28am
I would think they would not like to be Identified as any different ability wise as coaches from anyone else.
The Older I get, The better I was.
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2019 at 10:07am
wheelchair table tennis is a totally different game. It requires a lot of strategy. I think wheelchair players would be better coaches for other wheelchair players. As for standing para players, it's different aswell but they wouldn't neccessarily make better coaches either.
Skyline View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2019 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by WangXui WangXui wrote:

Originally posted by Skyline Skyline wrote:

wheelchair table tennis is a totally different game. It requires a lot of strategy.
EXACTLY my point. They can teach these skills to non-para players who are not very mobile 

wheelI think wheelchair players would be better coaches for other wheelchair players.
And why is that ?  

Simply because you can't compare playing standing and in a wheelchair.

As for standing para players, it's different aswell but they wouldn't neccessarily make better coaches either.

Wrong again. They can teach these skills to non-para players who are not very mobile and even top very mobiles a sto what to do for example when they are caught close to the table & how to anticipate  / position themselves etc  

Most standing para players are taught to move to their best of their ability and keep pushing the limits. There is no general solution or trick to cover up lack of mobility, each succesfull para player does this in his own way.

Edited by Skyline - 08/26/2019 at 4:22pm
bard romance View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bard romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/26/2019 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by WangXui WangXui wrote:

Most standing para players are taught to move to their best of their ability and keep pushing the limits. There is no general solution or trick to cover up lack of mobility, each succesfull para player does this in his own way.

And  who else better than para players to teach non-para players how each of them do it ?
Why do you seem to have so much resistance to learn from para players ? Only reason I can think is that that you believe you are better than them simply because you are a non-para player. 
We can go in circles about this issue till cows come home if you like. 

Do yourself a favor and delete this post quickly before you look like an even bigger idiot. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic