Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Help!The scoreboard is my love rival!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
antarcticawoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antarcticawoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!The scoreboard is my love rival!
    Posted: 11/30/2006 at 10:00pm

Yesterday our school held a table tennis match. Everything was going good until a shining light happened suddenly. The scoreboard had been broken and fizzed frequently. Then we had to continue playing by old record writing with ball-pen. Everyone was not so high for us.

Back in home, I surfed on the net and want to find a good one what we need. Before I told our trainer I hope you show me some advices about these one.

Multi-functional INDOOR Scoreboard scores table tennis ,badminton. Use as a metronome, stopwatch, clock with alarm and program timer. Clock counts up or down from 99:99. Scores to 199. Period, bonus, and possession indicator. Built-in control panel. INDOOR USE ONLY. One year limited guarantee. 4.75" clock digits, 4.25" score digits. 16" x 24" x 10". 13 lbs.Remote control is not included for this product.

The web I search out from google is

http://www.opentip.com/products/Multisport_Tabletop_Electric_Scoreboard_Portable_Electronic_Scoreboards-70976.html

Is that price reasonable? And the quality?

Maybe that��s really suitable for our indoor sports. Wow! Next time, I hope it will not snatch the fans�� eyes on my body.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic