Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

built-inSG rubber on Yasaka Gatien Carbon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
counter_rhythm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counter_rhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: built-inSG rubber on Yasaka Gatien Carbon
    Posted: 12/07/2006 at 3:51am
Hi, what is your recommendation for built-in speedglue rubber for forehand on Yasaka Gatien Carbon? between Donic Desto F1, F2, F3, and Yasaka X-tend? how is the performance of Sriver without speedglue on gatien carbon? considering speed glue will be banned in 2007. actually what kind of blade is gatien carbon? is it fast? soft?
Sponsored Links

spak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/07/2006 at 4:28am
maybe I am ripetitive.... but i think u should try Yasaka New Era, the rubber used by Ma Lin.
It is a tacky rubber, with hard sponge, very fast and very spinny without Speed Glue.
i use yasaka NEW ERA, and so does Ma.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counter_rhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 12:15am
no. i just want to try the built-in speed glue, for now I don't want a chinese rubber, and I've narrowed my choice to desto F1, F2, F3, yasaka Extend and Sriver. please tell me your opinion & suggestion.
shij421 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shij421 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 12:18am
Ma Lin uses New Era??? any pictures?
Violin FL
Tenergy 05 2.1 Black
Tenergy 05 FX 2.1 Red

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counter_rhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 11:13am
I think he use Double Happiness Skyline now
powerplay.de View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powerplay.de Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by counter_rhythm counter_rhythm wrote:

Hi, what is your recommendation for built-in speedglue rubber for forehand on Yasaka Gatien Carbon? between Donic Desto F1, F2, F3, and Yasaka X-tend? how is the performance of Sriver without speedglue on gatien carbon? considering speed glue will be banned in 2007. actually what kind of blade is gatien carbon? is it fast? soft?

Gatien Carbon = Ma Lin Carbon but i�m not sure. I can only give some impressions with coppa gold, nimbus, plasma 430, 470, energy and the new f2.
BT777, Ishlion, U2 Hinoki, Baum Senso, TBS
T05
T05
Adib View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/08/2006 at 11:11pm
Malin is used the Globe 999 National Version on forehand...i guess
Blade:Nittaku Rorin 9mm,Xiom RSM Gold,TSP YAMATO-K 10.5mm
Rubber:Black 38 degree Hurricane 3 Provincial

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counter_rhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 11:16am

Originally posted by powerplay.de powerplay.de wrote:

Originally posted by counter_rhythm counter_rhythm wrote:

Hi, what is your recommendation for built-in speedglue rubber for forehand on Yasaka Gatien Carbon? between Donic Desto F1, F2, F3, and Yasaka X-tend? how is the performance of Sriver without speedglue on gatien carbon? considering speed glue will be banned in 2007. actually what kind of blade is gatien carbon? is it fast? soft?

Gatien Carbon = Ma Lin Carbon but i�m not sure. I can only give some impressions with coppa gold, nimbus, plasma 430, 470, energy and the new f2.

can you give me some review of Coppa Gold and F2. does coppa gold has a built in speedglue like F2?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counter_rhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 11:29am

looklike no one can answer my question? are those rubber and that blade not popular?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powerplay.de Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/09/2006 at 12:59pm
well, i think that gatien carbon is the same as ma lin carbon. Just look at the handle.
Coppa Gold has a white ~45� sponge. The same as plasma 430, energy and nimbus. The topsheet is a bit softer and elastic. Just like all tensor rubbers. The build in glue effect is quite good similar to 2 thin layers of speedglue but not comparable to wet glueing or other glue method. Coppa can generate a lot of spin and is very fast. The throw angle is very low. Similar to bryce. IMHO its a better version of the F1. The new F2 was a huge dissapointment after i tested nimbus, plasma and coppa. Less power, less spin and less catapult. OK i played it only twice than i sold it.
Yasaka is here not popular. Only markV sells well all other stuffs are
T05
T05

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counter_rhythm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2006 at 10:06am

Originally posted by powerplay.de powerplay.de wrote:

well, i think that gatien carbon is the same as ma lin carbon. Just look at the handle.
Coppa Gold has a white ~45� sponge. The same as plasma 430, energy and nimbus. The topsheet is a bit softer and elastic. Just like all tensor rubbers. The build in glue effect is quite good similar to 2 thin layers of speedglue but not comparable to wet glueing or other glue method. Coppa can generate a lot of spin and is very fast. The throw angle is very low. Similar to bryce. IMHO its a better version of the F1. The new F2 was a huge dissapointment after i tested nimbus, plasma and coppa. Less power, less spin and less catapult. OK i played it only twice than i sold it.
Yasaka is here not popular. Only markV sells well all other stuffs are

thanks for the review.

do you think/feel yasaka gatien carbon is a fast blade, I find it not so fast.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powerplay.de Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/11/2006 at 1:33pm
well, i only own the malin carbon and i would rate it off- to off. Can you make some pics of your gatien carbon? I really want to know if gatien carbon is the same as malin carbon.
T05
T05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic