Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Timo Boll using Primorac Carbon now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/15/2021 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Robin.w Robin.w wrote:

Timo boll hinoki carbon/alc/zlc will be the new series of blades?
Hinoki is the best !
yes, the Amultart construction was never associated with a famous name, the KLH special is the closest that was named after a star. That one with ZLC instead of ALC would be a slower Amultart and with Timo's name on it, I bet it would do very well commercially.
Sponsored Links

windysummer1 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windysummer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2021 at 1:23pm
Omar Assar also ditched the BTY blade named after him and starts using Timo Boll ALC ST, 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxTlW_yCPZE, look at 4:18 you see it clearly.
My feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79696
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2021 at 1:39pm
might be testing PC in tb handle? 
AMonteiro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AMonteiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2021 at 2:14pm
This Omar match is old, he is playing in France this season. When in Bundesliga, before his blade release, he indeed used TB ALC.

But in last matches he was using Harimoto, not his personal Blade.
Dynaryz AGR /Yasaka Goiabao 5 / Dynaryz AGR
Baal View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Baal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2021 at 5:19pm
Zhang Jike went one better and never used any of the blades named after him.
jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2021 at 5:35pm
Zhang Jike waited till he retired to use his own blade LOL

OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
windysummer1 View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windysummer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2021 at 9:50pm
Omar Assar was using the XL FL version of the Omar Assar blade when it first came out and was talking about how XL FL handle fits his big hand well.
My feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79696
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/16/2021 at 10:44pm
 Just watched Timo’s game using Pc. The forehand topspin improves a lot and has obvious acceleration after bounce on the table.  It’s on Timo’s YouTube channel.
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2021 at 6:10pm

Just watched Timo’s game using Pc. The forehand topspin improves a lot and has obvious acceleration after bounce on the table.  It’s on Timo’s YouTube channel.

Which match did watch?
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2021 at 6:13pm
 https://youtu.be/yMekiOzaTeU
Timo Boll ‘s vlog 
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2021 at 8:16pm

https://youtu.be/yMekiOzaTeU
Timo Boll ‘s vlog 
I liked that moment. thanks for sharing.

kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/18/2021 at 11:14pm
He used TB alc in the final againse HUgo:

kindof99 View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kindof99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2021 at 9:26am
Originally posted by kindof99 kindof99 wrote:

He used TB alc in the final againse HUgo:

My mistake. This is from the 2021 Germany cup in January 2021. At the time Boll has not used PC yet.
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2021 at 8:36pm
It might be a placebo but I think see his balls go faster. Could be the blade but it could also be Timo himself
Robin.w View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robin.w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/19/2021 at 8:51pm
It is both for sure. My guess is the Pc blade need Timo Boll to adjust his stroke
kolevtt View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kolevtt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/22/2021 at 7:15pm
When I met Timo not so long time ago - I gave him my Primo Carbon for test. His 1st attempt into looping gone in the net. Next one go far of the table. I was laughing, but his blade was not slow. My 1st attempt also gone out of the table, that means something important that everybody must think about. The angle!!!!!!!!!!! It is connected with the angle of the muscle's loading.
When Timo changed the angle and made very good seria. Maybe he remember that experience and decided to repeat. Primo Carbon is not a blade for topspin, but you must only adjust the angle in your movements and it only looks like you are doing topspin. The contact with the ball with this blade is a way too minimal for heavy loops. So all the strategy now must be different.

Well, about equipment I could say everyone must play the fastest possible blade like Primo or Axelo and to upgrade his own possibilities on the table. Only a real master can play Primo Carbon OFF+. In that row of thoughts I think my own Primo Carbon ST 93 grams with metal tag will cost soon something between Rolls and Ferrari. Best offer always wins :) For those who is able to give me his Porsche I can give him my Axelo ST which is also excellent blade. :))
stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/24/2021 at 12:56pm
When I met Waldner back in the days and I was using my special tuning he thought my spin was awesome and even Liu Guoliang on the side was impressed when he told Kong Linghui this is the real deal. Then my paddle slipped off my hand, fell on the floor and I woke up. LOL
KLHfans View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KLHfans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/02/2021 at 5:23pm
I think Timo Boll uses the Primorac Carbon to win the Mens' Single title in the European Championship this year.  He beat Dimitrij Ovtcharov in the final.
DreiZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DreiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2021 at 1:54pm
I saw that timo switched to primorac carbon and now it’s hard to find a primorac carbon ST for sale lol LOL

My ej syndrome kicked in since I wanted to buy one new

Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725
Kolev View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kolev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/04/2021 at 6:36pm
Primorac Carbon ST. ?!?!? 
Meeeh....naaah
FL rules
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic