FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

Haifu Rubbers off the list March 20?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Haifu Rubbers off the list March 20?
    Posted: 09/20/2020 at 4:30pm
I just looked at the latest LARC list.  Coverings highlighted in yellow are going away March 20 according to the email.  The only ones were Haifu...all the haifu

I assume this is old news but I hadn't read it.

Edited by cole_ely - 09/21/2020 at 12:38pm
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Sponsored Links

stiltt View Drop Down
Assistant Admin
Assistant Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiltt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2020 at 5:50pm
At least the dye their bottles of speed glue, I see some yellow, some blue, some red...

Edited by stiltt - 09/20/2020 at 5:51pm
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/20/2020 at 8:48pm
Originally posted by stiltt stiltt wrote:

At least the dye their bottles of speed glue, I see some yellow, some blue, some red...

aside from my misspelling of dying which I changed my phrasing and thought my phone fixed, I'm talking about the rubbers going off the list in 9mo

all of them

anubhav1984 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2020 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

aside from my misspelling of dying which I changed my phrasing and thought my phone fixed, I'm talking about the rubbers going off the list in 9mo

all of them

I was looking at the latest LARC and I could still see Haifu present there. Is there a specific link that you are looking at that calls out Haifu being removed from LARC?
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2020 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by anubhav1984 anubhav1984 wrote:

all of them

I was looking at the latest LARC and I could still see Haifu present there. Is there a specific link that you are looking at that calls out Haifu being removed from LARC?

As a vendor I receive an email with an updated list. It specifically says rubbers in yellow highlight will be off the lost March 20. The only rubbers highlighted were the haifu.  All the haifu

anubhav1984 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anubhav1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2020 at 9:36pm
Ohh.. Ok.. Thanks for the update, Cole!

I am a bit confused now with what ITTF has posted on their site as there are a bunch of rubbers mentioned in their latest LARC that will be out of compliance come December 2020 and it seems like they gave a decent heads up to people about it.
If they are taking out Haifu in March 2021,i would have expected them to share that in the latest LARC list. Weird. 

Edited by anubhav1984 - 09/26/2020 at 1:05am
Butterfly Viscaria FL
FH - Undecided
BH - Undecided
igorponger View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/25/2020 at 9:59pm
Haifu just got their due.

Haifu VOC-glues and oil boosters available on market in plenty.

Edited by igorponger - 09/25/2020 at 10:26pm
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2020 at 5:42am
actually it says March 31, 2020

Dear All,

We hope you are All fine.

Please be informed that currently we are working on a new ITTF Equipment website, which is expected to be launched on 1st October together with the 2020B LARC.

We will get back to you soon in details about it.

This is why this process is slightly different as it was before. According to the received changes, please find attached the new List on pdf format.

The racket coverings which are highlighted by yellow, will be valid ONLY until 31st March 2020.

Please be aware that any changes for LARC 2020B, to be published on 1st October 2020, should be sent the latest by Friday 25th September 2020.

Please note that late changes will not be accepted.

I thank you very much for your kind cooperation in advance.

Best regards,

Emese Barsai

Equipment Manager

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2020 at 5:44am
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

Haifu just got their due.

Haifu VOC-glues and oil boosters available on market in plenty.

You don't have to pay ittf for glue approval

cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2020 at 5:46am
oh you're saying ittf is unhappy with their boosters so they're off the list? Would make sense

Sorry I'm a little dense

Edited by cole_ely - 09/26/2020 at 5:46am

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2020 at 9:48am

oh you're saying ittf is unhappy with their boosters so they're off the list? Would make sense

Sorry I'm a little dense

yes you took it right. Haifu were warned repeatedly to stop massive tradings with prohibited products, and they had dismissed all those arrogantly.

Edited by igorponger - 09/26/2020 at 10:09am
cole_ely View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole_ely Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2020 at 12:40pm
from my experience most of the Chinese companies don't care as much about the ittf as maybe some others might

but it's another stupid, unenforceable rule. All haifu has to do is spin off their glue brand to something else. make it a different company

that said, when I first got with dawei they were fighting with ittf.  The Dawei clothing brand was a separate company, but when they didn't pay a sponsorship bill they held it agasint the rubber company too since that's all they could enforce.

When dawei complained they said the approval went with the brand name and logo.  Anyone picking up dawei brand would still owe that fee.  not technically legal, I don't think, but ittf can do what they want.

Edited by cole_ely - 09/28/2020 at 3:30pm

Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote igorponger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/26/2020 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by igorponger igorponger wrote:

Sorry I'm a little dense

yes you took it right. Haifu were warned repeatedly to stop massive tradings with prohibited products, and they had dismissed all those calls arrogantly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic