Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HRT 2091 Clipper review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
arxidiavol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arxidiavol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/18/2017 at 4:41am
Right now, I am playing with Tibhar from carmelo or Tibike. Quite satisfied.
Ok, we have different opinions what to consider as OEM. I do not consider HRT or XVT something bad.
And at my current equipment statistics for blades from them at least they are as good ( or as bad) as Stiga.
Sponsored Links

bbkon View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbkon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2017 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by rocketman222 rocketman222 wrote:

Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

Originally posted by rocketman222 rocketman222 wrote:

Speaking of getting a clipper, its a much better bet to get a P700 or BT777 from Avalox, as the current Avalox blades are made using the same Stiga tech that was used in the 80s, this is the information i got from my friend Diego of Westside TTC who is the north american dealer for avalox.

Of course, the Avalox dealer has a vested interest in that.

LOL true, however i have played both clipper and bt777 and the bt777 is clearly a better product IMHO

I have bought a p700 and wasnt the same as the blade bought 6 years ago not even similar very dull maybe diego s batch are better but really I cant buy another clipper since they re getting worst every year even my carbo 7.6 feels like stiga OC slow and dull worst than hrt

really need to know what brand makes a blade that feels and plays like a quality clipper.
debraj View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debraj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/20/2017 at 10:02pm
Baal... I have a contradicting view, my friend.

Do you really think there is anything creative in those "original" blades, other than creative marketing? :-)

Havent we been long enough in this market?

In fact if there was really anything so unique and incredible, dont you think the original manufacturers would secure the intellectual asset by patent?;-)

If not.. and if its only marketing and margins that makes those blades "original".... I would rather love HRT for cloning them.
729-F1||Rhyzm-P(FH)|| Rasant Grip orRhyzm-P max(BH)
vid1
Vid 2
Dream1700 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream1700 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/16/2018 at 7:37pm
Assuming Stiga does not hold patents to the name "Clipper" or blade's design there is nothing unethical about buying HRT Clipper, using it or posting reviews about it.
pingpungpeng View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pingpungpeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2018 at 10:20am
clippers of the world unite.

2119.jpg (500×375)

Edited by pingpungpeng - 01/17/2018 at 2:25pm
Matt Pimple View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Pimple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2018 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Dream1700 Dream1700 wrote:

Assuming Stiga does not hold patents to the name "Clipper"

You can't patent a name!
OSP Ultimate; Dr. Neubauer Dominance Spin Hard max, Dr. Neubauer Troublemaker 0.5

My Feedback
Egghead View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Egghead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/17/2018 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

Originally posted by Dream1700 Dream1700 wrote:

Assuming Stiga does not hold patents to the name "Clipper"

You can't patent a name!
But, you can trademark it. Try to open a burger joint, name "macdonald" LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic