FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

My Signature Explained

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
assiduous View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Signature Explained
    Posted: 05/16/2011 at 11:20pm
My line is based on the unsustainability of the amount of debt that the western world has accumulated, and the fact that it is now not increasing linearly, but accelerating. One day, a little butterfly somewhere in India will trigger a chain event that will ripple across the world overnight and by the time it gets to United States there will be a world crisis on sovereign debt. There will be bank holidays as everyone will try to cash out. The central banks will print trillions in practically zero time to pay the debtholders and avoid right out bankruptcy, but all this is going to do is collapse the confidence in the paper currency and lead to bankruptcy through hyperinflation.

It will be a depression the world has never seen before, and all I pray for is to not end up with a nasty war, because the US government has always, and will always blame everything on the vicious 'speculators' who want to undermine the US economy. They will never admit fault and may start a major war to distract the population from internal problems, and unite them against a foreign enemy, abusing the same old 'patriotism' card.

This will happen, and what is on the other side one does not know.
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic