Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - National Blue sponge Hurricanes sold @paddlepalace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login
tabletennis11.com

National Blue sponge Hurricanes sold @paddlepalace

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
illinichamps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illinichamps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: National Blue sponge Hurricanes sold @paddlepalace
    Posted: 10/23/2020 at 9:00pm
wondering if they are legit. Expensive but not bad if they are the real deal. Is there any reviews on these rubbers? I haven't played in a while but thinking of coming back. 
H3 Prov. |MJ SZLC | 05 FX
Sponsored Links

fmarek View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fmarek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2020 at 12:16am
Not worth, there is nothing magic or special about H3 "national" with blue sponge. Even if not fake, and genuine produced at DHC factory, these are coming out of the same production line.

What makes them "national" is a simple categorisation by quality where certain metrics of quality are taken. Its not clear what exactly they are measuring but one can deduce - hardness consistency across sponge surface, sponge thickness and overall weight maybe even a balance. With rubbers like NEO this is even more important as applied boosting must be done evenly.

The price is driven by shortage of supply, simply because sport clubs and shops pre-order more of these "better" samples. As far as I understand the output throughput of DHS factories is bigger than throughput of quality check process otherwise national quality rubbers would be easier accessible across the globe.

Lets now try to guess, are we sure that clubs who preorder national rubbers pay that much fr each instance? LOL If commercial quality costs at about 19 USD including profit for factory and profit for seller, you imagine how cheap the rubber really is and how much price of national rubbers are artificially bubbled up :)

Oh yeah, there are three separate mini factories making rubbers specially for MaLong, FZD and XX. These are on located on The Moon but you cannot see because they are on the other side.
729 Green Goblin 5, FH: 729 Battle II National H39, BH: Palio HK1997 Gold.
DHS Long 5, FH: 729 Battle II Gold H40, BH: Nittaku C1
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2020 at 12:32am
Originally posted by illinichamps illinichamps wrote:

wondering if they are legit. Expensive but not bad if they are the real deal. Is there any reviews on these rubbers? I haven't played in a while but thinking of coming back. 

For me I think the provincial blue sponges are already good enough, am not at the level where I can tell the difference between a provincial and a national (I think the national is springier and more lively while the provincial is deader). 
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(
Valiantsin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valiantsin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/24/2020 at 1:03am
Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:

For me I think the provincial blue sponges are already good enough, am not at the level where I can tell the difference between a provincial and a national (I think the national is springier and more lively while the provincial is deader). 
+1
National just costs twice more
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2020 at 12:11am
Originally posted by fmarek fmarek wrote:

Not worth, there is nothing magic or special about H3 "national" with blue sponge. Even if not fake, and genuine produced at DHC factory, these are coming out of the same production line.

What makes them "national" is a simple categorisation by quality where certain metrics of quality are taken. Its not clear what exactly they are measuring but one can deduce - hardness consistency across sponge surface, sponge thickness and overall weight maybe even a balance. With rubbers like NEO this is even more important as applied boosting must be done evenly.

The price is driven by shortage of supply, simply because sport clubs and shops pre-order more of these "better" samples. As far as I understand the output throughput of DHS factories is bigger than throughput of quality check process otherwise national quality rubbers would be easier accessible across the globe.

Lets now try to guess, are we sure that clubs who preorder national rubbers pay that much fr each instance? LOL If commercial quality costs at about 19 USD including profit for factory and profit for seller, you imagine how cheap the rubber really is and how much price of national rubbers are artificially bubbled up :)

Oh yeah, there are three separate mini factories making rubbers specially for MaLong, FZD and XX. These are on located on The Moon but you cannot see because they are on the other side.

National H3 has a difrent pip structure, wider pips under topsheet
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2020 at 2:45am
Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

Really?!
-------
Viscaria

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illinichamps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2020 at 3:21am
Honestly my question is whether this is legit or not because I have read that ttnpp has them but they are fake. I probably will buy both the national and provincial (because I am old and don't care about the cost) but just wanted to make sure I was getting genuine product. I guess whether national is worth it or not is my decision to make? I have been using provincial for years, just wanting to see if it's worth the upgrade. 
tom View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2020 at 9:56am

Honestly my question is whether this is legit or not because I have read that ttnpp has them but they are fake. I probably will buy both the national and provincial (because I am old and don't care about the cost) but just wanted to make sure I was getting genuine product. I guess whether national is worth it or not is my decision to make? I have been using provincial for years, just wanting to see if it's worth the upgrade. 
yes, at worst you will have wasted the $ difference once, better than always wondering about it.  This is barring you could try a national on a comparable setup.
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2020 at 11:50am

If you want to compare H3 National to your Provincial, buy it from a licensed DHS distributor.

If you want to compare "H3 National" to your Provincial, buy it from ttnpp.
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
Fulanodetal View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fulanodetal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/28/2020 at 8:48pm
I have a big shovel to clear the mountain of crap being posted here about TTNPP and supposedly fake rubbers.

I have bought from them several sheets of Nat Hurricane III Blue Sponge, as well as the Provincial version. I NEVER RECEIVED A FAKE ONE from them. I have ordered many times from them, and never had an issue. I have also ordered from Prott, and also never had issues.

Currently I'm using both the Nittakku version and the DHS versions. The Nittakku I bought from TT11. Very reliable site as well.

"For me I think the provincial blue sponges are already good enough, am not at the level where I can tell the difference between a provincial and a national (I think the national is springier and more lively while the provincial is deader)."

I agree 100%. I don't feel there's a big difference between Prov and NAT versions. I feel the NAT version might be a little more consistent, that's all. It is not faster, nor spinier. Both versions last a long time too!
Frankly I'm happy with either version ( NAT or PROV)

BTW, Im now using Hurricane 3 on the BH as well. Takes a little to get used to but I'm managing.

FdT
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2020 at 3:40am
Originally posted by blahness blahness wrote:

Originally posted by mykonos96 mykonos96 wrote:

Really?!

Yes
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2020 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Fulanodetal Fulanodetal wrote:

I have a big shovel to clear the mountain of crap being posted here about TTNPP and supposedly fake rubbers.

I have bought from them several sheets of Nat Hurricane III Blue Sponge, as well as the Provincial version. I NEVER RECEIVED A FAKE ONE from them. I have ordered many times from them, and never had an issue. I have also ordered from Prott, and also never had issues.

Currently I'm using both the Nittakku version and the DHS versions. The Nittakku I bought from TT11. Very reliable site as well.

"For me I think the provincial blue sponges are already good enough, am not at the level where I can tell the difference between a provincial and a national (I think the national is springier and more lively while the provincial is deader)."

I agree 100%. I don't feel there's a big difference between Prov and NAT versions. I feel the NAT version might be a little more consistent, that's all. It is not faster, nor spinier. Both versions last a long time too!
Frankly I'm happy with either version ( NAT or PROV)

BTW, Im now using Hurricane 3 on the BH as well. Takes a little to get used to but I'm managing.

FdT

I wish they had a blue sponge hurricane for the BH, but Dignics 09c is close enough for me...
-------
Viscaria

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illinichamps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2020 at 3:13pm
How do you know its not fake?
It seems that even if it is "authenticated" by the DHS database thing
it is still fake (according to other people) 
Have you gotten a provincial or national from a real player and then compared that rubber with the ones from ttnpp and other places? Or if you have only bought it from those sites, maybe you consistently get fakes but just are satisfied with it? 
I (used to) buy mine from a chinese coach (pre covid) so i knew it was legit but its my first time trying to buy online, so i want to make sure since there is so much fake stuff flying around online.. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illinichamps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/29/2020 at 3:15pm
How is the feel for dignics on your bh?
Hear a lot of good stuff, is it forgiving and more controllable?
i use to go back and forth with tenergy 05 and try other chinese rubbers on the back.
Never could find a really good one. Like my provincial on my forehand, i haven't changed for years
because it is that reliable but bh rubber is always not satisfying
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2020 at 5:57pm

How do you know its not fake?
It seems that even if it is "authenticated" by the DHS database thing
it is still fake (according to other people) 
Have you gotten a provincial or national from a real player and then compared that rubber with the ones from ttnpp and other places? Or if you have only bought it from those sites, maybe you consistently get fakes but just are satisfied with it? 
I (used to) buy mine from a chinese coach (pre covid) so i knew it was legit but its my first time trying to buy online, so i want to make sure since there is so much fake stuff flying around online.. 

Legit H3 nat is very bouncy and the smell is kinda sweet
wilkinru View Drop Down
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilkinru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2020 at 6:05pm
DHS have one time use codes on the packaging too. Plug it in and find out if it's a legit item.
TB ZLF
inverted
inverted
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2020 at 6:12pm

How is the feel for dignics on your bh?
Hear a lot of good stuff, is it forgiving and more controllable?
i use to go back and forth with tenergy 05 and try other chinese rubbers on the back.
Never could find a really good one. Like my provincial on my forehand, i haven't changed for years
because it is that reliable but bh rubber is always not satisfying

Dignics 09c is the best BH rubber that I've ever used. Tremendous amounts of spin generation and control, including in the short game. 

If you have the power, the loops can be close to unblockable due to the sheer amount of spin that you can generate with good technique.
-------
Viscaria

jpenmaster View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2020 at 7:33pm
If H3 National has a different pip structure  than regular H3 its fake. The only way it can have a different pip structure is if it has a different ITTF stamp . Once ITTF approves a top sheet it cant be changed during production without getting it reapproved or a new  stamp. A different pip structure = a different rubber.
OSP Expert II w DNA Dragon Grip
nv42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nv42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2020 at 8:53pm
What if the actual pop structure registered with the ittf is the one that the h3 nat has? But dhs has such amazing quality control that it produces an entirely different pip structure for all the other h3s 😂.

Either way, even i have noticed that h3 neo nat does have a slightly different pip structure or atleast a different type of topsheet compared to the reg h3 neos. 
1.dhs pg2 fl

-FH t05h (max)
-BH tibhar genius (max)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/30/2020 at 9:22pm
The difference is just the qc between the top sheets.  The pips are the same.  It would be pretty funny to see almost all of  CNT disqualified at an ITTF event for using a non ITTF approved rubber .
blahness View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blahness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2020 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by nv42 nv42 wrote:

What if the actual pop structure registered with the ittf is the one that the h3 nat has? But dhs has such amazing quality control that it produces an entirely different pip structure for all the other h3s 😂.

Either way, even i have noticed that h3 neo nat does have a slightly different pip structure or atleast a different type of topsheet compared to the reg h3 neos. 

The blue sponge ones are very different from the orange sponge ones...
-------
Viscaria

smackman View Drop Down
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smackman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/31/2020 at 10:24pm
"National H3 has a different pip structure, wider pips under topsheet"

So therefor a different ITTF approval code and not 24-108
have you proof and Ill write to the ITTF
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpenmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2020 at 11:07am
MYTT gets H3 national blue sponge banned from tournament play right before the Olympics ... China would probably have the DHS owners executed . 
icontek View Drop Down
Premier Member
Premier Member
This is FPS Doug

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icontek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/01/2020 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by jpenmaster jpenmaster wrote:

If H3 National has a different pip structure  than regular H3 its fake. The only way it can have a different pip structure is if it has a different ITTF stamp . Once ITTF approves a top sheet it cant be changed during production without getting it reapproved or a new  stamp. A different pip structure = a different rubber.

ITTF doesn't actually "enforce" the stamp issue.

for decades the 729 FX topsheet has had several different levels of tackiness and softness, but has one ITTF number...
US1260.RC1042 . OSP Virtuoso AC: PK50 + R42
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2020 at 2:40am

Somebody posted the pic in a rusian forum..do you think ITTF is gonna test ma long h3? Dont take 100% what ITTF claims..anyway some long pips used by sponsored players  are too diffrent  from regular LP like the LP used by kim kyun ah nittaku screw
mykonos96 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mykonos96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/02/2020 at 2:41am
Originally posted by icontek icontek wrote:

ITTF doesn't actually "enforce" the stamp issue.

for decades the 729 FX topsheet has had several different levels of tackiness and softness, but has one ITTF number...

Indeed wang nan used dhs rubber with 729 mold
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic