Print Page | Close Window

The Hungarian Open...

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Pictures & Videos
Forum Name: Videos
Forum Description: Post table tennis video download information here.
Moderator: mickd
Assistant Moderators:

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37257
Printed Date: 04/18/2024 at 9:19pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: The Hungarian Open...
Posted By: takaaki
Subject: The Hungarian Open...
Date Posted: 10/12/2010 at 5:22pm
starts tomorrow.  mizutani jun and chuang chih-yuan are the top seeds on the men's side and fukuhara ai and jiang hua-jun are the top seeds on the women's.  also, joergen persson is making a comeback.  apparently, he wants to play in the 2012 Olympics.  he's in chuang's half of the draw.

anyhow in the U21s the top seeds on the boy's side are daniel kosiba and niwa koki and on the girl's side it's ishigaki yuka and teammate ishikawa kasumi.

ITTV will start streaming live this friday @ 10 am CET or 4 am ET here in north america, though they may be posting vids "on demand" before that.  also, there's another thread here which says that there's a hungarian website which will also provide a live stream.  so, there's lot's of TT online this week!!

here's the link to the ittf's "hungarian open" page: http://www.ittf.com/competitions/competitions2.asp?Competition_ID=1989&category=PT - http://www.ittf.com/competitions/competitions2.asp?Competition_ID=1989&category=PT

Replies:
Posted By: Hans Regenkurt
Date Posted: 10/12/2010 at 5:26pm
Why open another topic for this? The Hungarians have already opened one. Please post there.

Date Posted: 10/12/2010 at 5:31pm
someone opened another thread for the euro-asia event about an hour or so ago.  if you actually are  soooo concerned about duplicate threads, then why haven't you posted the same message there?

oh, and in response to your (bogus) question, i opened this thread, cuz that hungarian guy opened his thread evidently to plug his website.

Posted By: fructu
Date Posted: 10/12/2010 at 7:44pm
Anyway, thanks a lot takaai.

Date Posted: 10/12/2010 at 8:24pm
you're very welcome!!!!

Posted By: TTNoobie
Date Posted: 10/12/2010 at 10:20pm
The Chinese are only sending their young boys to play.  They aren't sending any of their young girl players.  I was hoping to see Zhu Yuling play, she did so well in the Japan Open

Posted By: PLLsystem
Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 3:54am
LIVE :  http://moatsz.ppko.tv - moatsz.ppko.tv

-------------
we make real professional handmade table tennis blades - ospblades.com

Posted By: Hans Regenkurt
Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 5:03am
Originally posted by takaaki takaaki wrote:

someone opened another thread for the euro-asia event about an hour or so ago.  if you actually are  soooo concerned about duplicate threads, then why haven't you posted the same message there?

oh, and in response to your (bogus) question, i opened this thread, cuz that hungarian guy opened his thread evidently to plug his website.

Yes, that was unecessary, too. 

I'm annoyed by people wanting to be the first to open a new topic on competitions (however, on equipment reviews, I pretty support opening new threads). Sometimes I wish the mods would put an end to this.

Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 9:07am
Originally posted by PLLsystem PLLsystem wrote:

thanks, pll!!

one question, though: when will your livestream start??

Posted By: patrick1v
Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 11:06am
its on right now

Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 11:23am
yes we are on air, we stop streaming between matches, I hope the twitter widget works with information pieces

-------------

Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 11:39am

yes we are on air, we stop streaming between matches, I hope the twitter widget works with information pieces

it's not working for me, PLL.  all i see is a blank (black) screen.

Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 11:54am
its on air at the moment Karlsson vs Fucic u21 group is shown, its a simple flash player embedded.
refresh the player
refresh the site

-------------

Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 11:58am
i've done that several times and it still doesn't work.  is it available to everybody in the world or only hungarians or europeans??

Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 12:02pm
its open all over the world, We had many viewers from Europe...I can check stat tomorrow

-------------

Posted By: vvk1
Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 12:04pm
Works in UK. They claim you can watch on youtube as well:
http://www.youtube.com/user/pllsystem

Posted By: vvk1
Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 12:06pm
Just select the " - PPKO TV rövidfilmek " channel.

Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 12:19pm
i even turned off my firewall just to see and no matter what i do, it just doesn't work, so i give up!!

thanks anyway, PLL...  Cry

Posted By: JimT
Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 12:49pm

works for me!

-------------
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...

Posted By: Jonan
Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by JimT JimT wrote:

works for me!

Ditto, I'm watching that and the Euro Asia challenge atm.

Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 2:58pm
ok, well, i guess i just have to wait till friday when ittv comes on...  boo hoo hoo!! Cry

Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 4:21pm
browser? somtimes chrome says missing plugin

-------------

Date Posted: 10/13/2010 at 4:28pm

i used both firefox and internet explorer--neither of them worked.  and i even turned off the firewall...

Posted By: bbkon
Date Posted: 10/14/2010 at 2:06am

starts tomorrow.  mizutani jun and chuang chih-yuan are the top seeds on the men's side and fukuhara ai and jiang hua-jun are the top seeds on the women's.  also, joergen persson is making a comeback.  apparently, he wants to play in the 2012 Olympics.  he's in chuang's half of the draw.

anyhow in the U21s the top seeds on the boy's side are daniel kosiba and niwa koki and on the girl's side it's ishigaki yuka and teammate ishikawa kasumi.

ITTV will start streaming live this friday @ 10 am CET or 4 am ET here in north america, though they may be posting vids "on demand" before that.  also, there's another thread here which says that there's a hungarian website which will also provide a live stream.  so, there's lot's of TT online this week!!

here's the link to the ittf's "hungarian open" page: http://www.ittf.com/competitions/competitions2.asp?Competition_ID=1989&category=PT - http://www.ittf.com/competitions/competitions2.asp?Competition_ID=1989&category=PT

china is sending 3 cpens boys  fan,zheng and wu  i m wishing to see them!

Date Posted: 10/14/2010 at 4:10am

i used both firefox and internet explorer--neither of them worked.  and i even turned off the firewall...

location?

-------------

Date Posted: 10/14/2010 at 4:18am
you can watch favourites on 15 oct
jun mizutani 13.00, 17.30 cet
yoshida kaii 13.45 cet
ryu seung min 14.30, 18.15 cet
yoon yae young 15.15 cet

pls let others know since i canot communicate to asia

-------------

Date Posted: 10/14/2010 at 4:25am

location?

USA.

Date Posted: 10/14/2010 at 5:11am
havent got a slight idea.. we had 32 viewers from there.. i would suggest bwin, since the guys from there working next to us but as far as I know it is restricted in usa(?)

-------------

Date Posted: 10/14/2010 at 8:28am
Very nice stream, excellent quality and lag free Big smile

Date Posted: 10/14/2010 at 9:49am

havent got a slight idea.. we had 32 viewers from there.. i would suggest bwin, since the guys from there working next to us but as far as I know it is restricted in usa(?)

yes, that's right, bwin is blocked to people in the usa, cuz gambling on sports here is illegal, though you wouldn't know it with all the gambling that does go on!!

anyhow, it's ok, it's only the qualis--i guess i can wait til tomorrow when ittv comes on...  boo hoo hoo hoo hoo!!  Cry

Date Posted: 10/14/2010 at 10:41am
Originally posted by TTNoobie TTNoobie wrote:

Thanks, unfortunatelly I cant find players from Canada Confused

-------------

Date Posted: 10/14/2010 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

yeah, i would like to see them, too.  and lin guoyuan and yin hang.

but, looking at the main draw, apparently, only zheng and lin got thru the qualis.  no surprise...

zheng is up against bobocica of italy and lin has play pistej of slovakia.  and i guess we'll find out soon enough how good they are.

Posted By: bbkon
Date Posted: 10/14/2010 at 2:04pm

Originally posted by bbkon bbkon wrote:

yin losto vcanteros i would like to know the set up of the spain cpen

yeah, i would like to see them, too.  and lin guoyuan and yin hang.

but, looking at the main draw, apparently, only zheng and lin got thru the qualis.  no surprise...

zheng is up against bobocica of italy and lin has play pistej of slovakia.  and i guess we'll find out soon enough how good they are.

Date Posted: 10/14/2010 at 4:21pm
hmm...as far as I know itTV will stream up only the last day live. from tomorrow they record and upload matches to their on demand library

-------------

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 4:14am
today you can watch Mizutani, Matsudaira, Ryu Seung Min etc.... Watch us

-------------

Posted By: nguy0138
Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 8:46am

+1

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 10:59am
tnx
from 18.15CET Ryu vs Kenta Matsudaira :)

-------------

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:02pm
Janos Jakab beat Tang Peng!! wow...

-------------

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:03pm

tnx
from 18.15CET Ryu vs Kenta Matsudaira :)

yep. watching it now...

-------------

Posted By: tablet92
Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:14pm
Ryu is struggling with kenta's serves

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:26pm
i notice the hungarian judges are strictly enforcing the different color shirt rule.

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by tablet92 tablet92 wrote:

Ryu is struggling with kenta's serves

Not only that. he is considerably slower than he was just 1-2 years ago. Losing 2-3 right now...

-------------

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:35pm
Ryu is washed up...I'm thinking his retirement won't come soon enough...

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:35pm
That's it, Ryu lost 2-4. He was so upset in the end that he threw his racket, almost hit an umpire and barely touched Kenta when shaking hands after that...

-------------

Posted By: ttCrawsaive
Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:36pm
Great quality, and great angle, I am really happy about the site.
Thanks!

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/ttCrawsaive

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:37pm
I also noticed that Ryu simply doesn't care sometimes, I believe in the third set he was losing 9-4 and his body language clearly said that he won't try to comeback in that set

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 1:44pm

That's it, Ryu lost 2-4. He was so upset in the end that he threw his racket, almost hit an umpire and barely touched Kenta when shaking hands after that...

He's supposed to be #21 in the world, I don't think he's anywhere close to that personally and think Kenta is also over-rated at his current of #67, but this is just going to keep on happening to Ryu until he does retire. He doesn't really seem to care enough anymore to keep an edge, if he did, he wouldn't have gone to play in the French League, that's just some easy wins against vastly inferior players. 

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 4:16pm
boy, the mattenets are a rough family, for sure.  not only is adrien kicking ass, but his sister, audrey, took out no. 2 seed jiang huajun earlier today.  that's gotta be the biggest win of her life!!

also, speaking of adrien, you guys should look at his match today with habesohn.  they were just pounding the living crap outta that ball and the match went all the way to the end.  they posted it at ITTV.

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Jonan Jonan wrote:

He's supposed to be #21 in the world, I don't think he's anywhere close to that personally and think Kenta is also over-rated at his current of #67, but this is just going to keep on happening to Ryu until he does retire. He doesn't really seem to care enough anymore to keep an edge, if he did, he wouldn't have gone to play in the French League, that's just some easy wins against vastly inferior players. 

yeah, he's lost his motivation, for sure.  the game has changed and he is obsolete.  i honestly think the traditional penhold players at the upper levels are about to go the way of the dinosaur.  you just can't get by anymore at that level without a backhand counterloop.

and i agree he's totally overrated at 21, but, on the other hand, i do think kenta should be higher than 67, but not by a whole lot.

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 4:25pm
Looks like Persson's comeback was a bit shortlived, barely beating a guy I've never heard of before and then losing to Thomas Keinath in the 2nd round.

Also little Eloi beat the little Koki, lol, perhaps shortest match of the tournament? pun pun puuuuun~

Crisan lost to a nobody from Korea, big surprise...not.

Yoshida Kaii lost to a nobody from Turkey...Bora Vang? 

Tang Peng lost to Janos Jakob from Hungary.

Mattenet took down Yoon.

Kenta beat Ryu....man, what is up with this tournament? Chaos, utter chaos.

lol, omg, they made Eloi change his shirt because he was wearing a red and white one and he lost the coin toss to a guy wearing a black and red one, so he wore some vest looking black and white checkered looking thing.

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 4:44pm

i do think kenta should be higher than 67, but not by a whole lot.

oh come on...on rating central he's not even in the top 200, he's gone 3 wins 11 losses this year in ITTF events... in pro tours 1 he lost both qualifiers and didn't make the draw, 3 he lost his first match in the draw, and one he beat Salifou from France then lost and another he beat a qualifier nobody and then lost. 

3 wins in a year (5 now)? Over Salifou, Carlos Machado and Xue Jie Pang (and now Ryu and Peter Musko)? And he be top 50 or so? You have to do better than that, there's 50 Chinese probably better than him...

Posted By: Stef
Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 8:21pm

A couple of videos from the bwin stream:

MS-R32:

Zheng Peifeng (CHN) - Jiang Tianyi (HKG)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LOKG27BE - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LOKG27BE
Young Chinese penhold player (born in 1996) shows really great skills against an experienced top player. The angle and sidespin on his inside out forehand topspin is quite impressive.

He Zhi Wen (ESP) - Evgueni Chtchetinine (BLR)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZP3NW35 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZP3NW35
Watching He Zhi Wen play defenders always puts a smile on my face: so simple, yet so effective :-)

Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Stef Stef wrote:

He Zhi Wen (ESP) - Evgueni Chtchetinine (BLR)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZP3NW35 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZP3NW35
Watching He Zhi Wen play defenders always puts a smile on my face: so simple, yet so effective :-)

Didn't he lose to a defender in the olympics?  Wink

http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/ittf_full_story1.asp?ID=22289&Competition_ID=1989& - http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/ittf_full_story1.asp?ID=22289&Competition_ID=1989&

Amazing, #3, 4, 5, 6 seeds all lose in the 2nd round...

Posted By: turtle168
Date Posted: 10/15/2010 at 9:23pm
Stef,

Can you please record and upload every game played and will be played by He Zhi Wen?  Thanks a million!

-------------
DHS PF4-032
FH: Dawei 388D-1 (OX)
BH: Friendship 729 802

Posted By: GECA
Date Posted: 10/16/2010 at 11:45am
Men's Singles - Round of 16

Jun Mizutani vs Damien Eloi
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VDOEWWNG - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VDOEWWNG
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VDOEWWNG -   Kenta Matsudaira vs Thomas Keinath
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPYOMPUZ - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPYOMPUZ

Date Posted: 10/16/2010 at 2:31pm
the hungarian open is on live now at ITTV.

mizutani jun just took out some russian guy, 4-1.

Date Posted: 10/16/2010 at 2:36pm
and the next match will be jiang tianyi vs the great matsudaira kenta!!  Big smile

Date Posted: 10/16/2010 at 2:36pm

the hungarian open is on live now at ITTV.

mizutani jun just took out some russian guy, 4-1.

lol, "some russian guy" Fedor Kuzmin.

My god...Kenta is destroying Jiang Tianyi... 11-6, 11-3 so far... I don't get it, just seems like he's a totally different player, alternating sides attacking, good opening loops, serves better... aggressive over the table...what is this? New coach? New blade? Something's different...

Date Posted: 10/16/2010 at 3:19pm
Wow...Kenta beat Jiang Tianyi 4-2...wow...

Posted By: Mdman
Date Posted: 10/16/2010 at 3:23pm
Are any of the games on YouTube ???

Date Posted: 10/16/2010 at 3:26pm
y'see, jonan the clueless, 3 upsets so far!!

the guy is underrated, not overrated.  but you're still looking at those bogus ratings central rankings, so no wonder you can't figure it out!!!

these wins are probably gonna put him up into the 40s or 30s which is probably where he belongs...

Posted By: rui pedro81
Date Posted: 10/16/2010 at 4:33pm
underrated lol... nice jokeClap just cuz u like his cute serves doesnt mean he should be anywhere near top 40 or 30. OVERRATED

Posted By: beeray1
Date Posted: 10/16/2010 at 6:32pm

+1- over rated.

Date Posted: 10/16/2010 at 7:59pm
-1 --underrated.  his serves are sooooo cute!!  Big smile

Date Posted: 10/16/2010 at 10:37pm

the guy is underrated, not overrated.  but you're still looking at those bogus ratings central rankings, so no wonder you can't figure it out!!!

these wins are probably gonna put him up into the 40s or 30s which is probably where he belongs...

Oh come on, if you look at his record before this tournament he has done nothing, compared to his previous record this is a fluke, he gets destroyed on a regular basis by nobodies playing in Europe, something is different here...and rating central isn't bogus, it takes into account the league plays, you know that. The previous 2 years he's gotten destroyed in the German and Champions league, he couldn't beat anyone there, who knows, maybe he needs his coach to play well and since Mizu was there he got coached by him as well, but he's not this good, this is probably his one decent tournament he's going to have...

Date Posted: 10/16/2010 at 10:53pm
Oh my...not a fluke with the European championship? Viktoria Pavlovich beat Fukuhara Ai...weird...

Posted By: Ciprian
Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 6:13am
Bravo Samara! Clap Good game against Pavlovich.

-------------
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 7:15am
Originally posted by Mdman Mdman wrote:

Are any of the games on YouTube ???

You can watch all of the matches I broadcasted. http://www.youtube.com/user/pllsystem#grid/user/DB8BEBC782EBBBD4 - Here you are (continuously being uploaded)

-------------

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 9:01am
11-0 set for kenta and he didn't even put his serve into the netOuch

Posted By: Metallis
Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 9:09am
So when they start streaming at ittv? I only see a "coming up soon" message.

Posted By: Ciprian
Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 9:38am
I think in 10-15 min ,the women doubles final.

-------------
Xi Enting
FH-Aurus Sound
BH- Pryde 30

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 11:23am

11-0 set for kenta and he didn't even put his serve into the netOuch

Yes, but that was the only set he won, after 2 upsets, 1 of which wasn't all that surprising, the falling and vastly over rated Ryu, he's finally out and the top 2 seeds meet in the final, order has been restored.

Posted By: lild100
Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 11:25am

Hungarian Open 2010 Jun Mizutani vs Dmitrij Prokopcov

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91EFh4rRE1k - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91EFh4rRE1k

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 12:39pm

Hungarian Open 2010 - Kenta Matsudaira vs Chuang Chih Yuan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3MZikrzh4Q - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3MZikrzh4Q

Posted By: DaHobbit
Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 1:10pm
Very intense men's finals. I didn't expect Mizutani to level score after 1-3.

-------------
Zhang Jike and Li Ping and Ma Long fan!

Blade: Xiom Fuga FL
FH: DHS Hurricane 3 Neo 2.2
BH: Donic Coppa JO Gold 2.0

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 1:26pm
Amazing match!

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 2:00pm
yeah, what a great match!!  feel bad for chuang--he saved 2 match points with edge balls, but it just wasn't meant to be.  he was so close to winning his first pro tour event since '03.

on the other hand, mizutani deserved it.  he had to play 3 matches today and he must have been tired, but he sucked it in and pulled out the win.

now, he's off to austria...

Posted By: SoWhySoSerious
Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 5:03pm
Kenta Matsudaira Niwa Koki-Jun Mizutani Kaii Yoshida:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHmh_LdsMY - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHmh_LdsMY

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Don't lose yourself in table tennis, whatever it means to you.

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by lild100 lild100 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91EFh4rRE1k - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91EFh4rRE1k

Originally posted by SoWhySoSerious SoWhySoSerious wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHmh_LdsMY - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHmh_LdsMY

wooohooo ttdaily and countenance must be brave to use itTV & Hungarian SportTV production as theirs

-------------

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 5:46pm

wooohooo ttdaily and countenance must be brave to use itTV & Hungarian SportTV production as theirs

explain more please

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 5:47pm

Hungarian Open 2010 - Jun Mizutani vs Chuang Chih Yuan (Amazing Match!!! - Final)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ41Jvu0jHE - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ41Jvu0jHE

Posted By: l00p
Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 6:13pm
Hungarian Open 2010: Jun Mizutani-Fedor Kuzmin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHQfYU8sEo4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHQfYU8sEo4

Hungarian Open 2010: Kenta Matsudaira-Jiang Tianyi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mr_MBColqY - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mr_MBColqY

Hungarian Open 2010: Jun Mizutani-Dimitrij Prokopcov
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG-kz70CxZM - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG-kz70CxZM

Hungarian Open 2010: Chuang Chih Yuan-Kenta Matsudaira
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-w3sQkCxt8 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-w3sQkCxt8

Hungarian Open 2010: Koki Niwa/Kenta Matsudaira-Jun Mizutani/Kai Yoshida
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wEn2k8LJ5E - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wEn2k8LJ5E

Hungarian Open 2010: Jun Mizutani-Chuang Chih Yuan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewk335VAfI4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewk335VAfI4

Credits to ttprovider!

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 6:52pm

explain more please

what?
these productions are made and broadcasted by the Hungarian Sport1TV not by ttcountenance and ttdaily. I just wonder youtube doesnt mind the copyrights

-------------

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 7:12pm

these productions are made and broadcasted by the Hungarian Sport1TV not by ttcountenance and ttdaily. I just wonder youtube doesnt mind the copyrights

Every single thing they post is stolen, ripped, and in violation of international copyrights...they are constantly getting accounts shut down, nothing new or news.

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 8:33pm

Every single thing they post is stolen, ripped, and in violation of international copyrights...they are constantly getting accounts shut down, nothing new or news.

lets not complain and enjoy the footage...

without me and ttcountenance/ttprovider ect how boring would tt be on the internet??

Date Posted: 10/17/2010 at 9:10pm

without me and ttcountenance/ttprovider ect how boring would tt be on the internet??

Not complaining, just stating the facts. I listen to songs on youtube, and watch table tennis on there too.

Posted By: WSCHLAGER_ADAM
Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 4:41am
do you have any video?

Posted By: GECA
Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 6:18am
Women's Singles Final Hungarian Open 2010

Elizabeta Samara vs Tie Yana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK4cTYKRVmw - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK4cTYKRVmw

Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 7:11am

Not complaining, just stating the facts. I listen to songs on youtube, and watch table tennis on there too.

ok cool bro :) I know what your saying tho,,, i am going to cry the day they take my account away from me lol 

Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 7:12am
Originally posted by GECA GECA wrote:

Women's Singles Final Hungarian Open 2010

Elizabeta Samara vs Tie Yana
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK4cTYKRVmw - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK4cTYKRVmw

Thanks GECA!!

Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 7:18am

I am convinced ITTF doesnt complain since its also a good promotion for them. Anyway here you are my own production, http://www.youtube.com/user/pllsystem#g/c/DB8BEBC782EBBBD4 - uploaded some new matches

http://www.youtube.com/user/pllsystem#p/c/DB8BEBC782EBBBD4/31/1ikwN1I5kPo - Matsudaira vs Ryu1
http://www.youtube.com/user/pllsystem#p/c/DB8BEBC782EBBBD4/30/2PqsW8yorSU - Matsudaira vs Ryu2

-------------

Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 8:53am

I am convinced ITTF doesnt complain since its also a good promotion for them. Anyway here you are my own production, http://www.youtube.com/user/pllsystem#g/c/DB8BEBC782EBBBD4 - uploaded some new matches

http://www.youtube.com/user/pllsystem#p/c/DB8BEBC782EBBBD4/31/1ikwN1I5kPo - Matsudaira vs Ryu1
http://www.youtube.com/user/pllsystem#p/c/DB8BEBC782EBBBD4/30/2PqsW8yorSU - Matsudaira vs Ryu2

fantastic uploads!!!

i didnt realise kenta beat ryu!!

Posted By: elcapitan_thfc
Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 9:24am

Oh come on, if you look at his record before this tournament he has done nothing, compared to his previous record this is a fluke, he gets destroyed on a regular basis by nobodies playing in Europe, something is different here...and rating central isn't bogus, it takes into account the league plays, you know that. The previous 2 years he's gotten destroyed in the German and Champions league, he couldn't beat anyone there, who knows, maybe he needs his coach to play well and since Mizu was there he got coached by him as well, but he's not this good, this is probably his one decent tournament he's going to have...

I don't think he's overrated. Im my opinion he has been changing alot in his game like his service return and his forehand, and he then suffered a dip in form while he worked on these things. His confidence seems to have suffered because of that. I think that in Hungary he is still not playing to his potential, but I think he is alot more aggressive than before and has alot more variation in his game.

After all, how many players ranked outside the top 50 have beaten players such as Xu Xin, Ryu, Oh Sang Eun (twice), Tang Peng (twice), Ovtcharov, Suss, Baum.... I doubt very many.

-------------
Stiga Ebenholz NCT V
Boost TX Forehand
Boost TC Backahnd

Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 10:52am
Originally posted by elcapitan_thfc elcapitan_thfc wrote:

I don't think he's overrated. Im my opinion he has been changing alot in his game like his service return and his forehand, and he then suffered a dip in form while he worked on these things. His confidence seems to have suffered because of that. I think that in Hungary he is still not playing to his potential, but I think he is alot more aggressive than before and has alot more variation in his game.

After all, how many players ranked outside the top 50 have beaten players such as Xu Xin, Ryu, Oh Sang Eun (twice), Tang Peng (twice), Ovtcharov, Suss, Baum.... I doubt very many.

Your rating isn't just about who you beat, it's about who you lose to.

Korea open he lost to Xiaoli Cai WR 187 and Sang Eun Jeong WR 148, Japan open he lost to Taku Takakiwa WR 87, World team championships he lost to Jesus Cantero WR 155 and Janos Jakob WR 59, German open he lost to Hyun Deok Seo WR 77, Kuwait open he lost to Dimitrij Prokopcov WR 53, Qatar open he lost Igor Rubtsov WR 72. You see where I'm going with this, or am I going to have to list off the tons of people he's lost to in the German league or from last year? Sure, every 6 months or so he makes an upset, but in that time he loses to dozens of low ranked people and has a losing record overall. In ITTF events he has a 39.3% winning average...top 20 players are like 60% and above, top 8 are in the 80%+ area. You have to consistently win to be good.

Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 11:46am
Jun Mizutani-Chuan Chih Yuan(good quality):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6TD1EWD7SA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6TD1EWD7SA

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/ttCountenance

Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 12:00pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6TD1EWD7SA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6TD1EWD7SA

thanks bro!

your version is amazing!!

what a final!! 

Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 12:28pm

thanks bro!

your version is amazing!!

what a final!! 

Thanks Dan.We need to stick together even if someone is saying we are constantly violate copyrights :) More videos will come."ALL STOLEN"!Cheers!:)

-------------

Posted By: Anton Chigurh
Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 1:37pm

Awesome match, awesome recording quality, awesome post. Thanks, and please keep doing what you do. Smile

-------------
Neo H3 40D| Offensive S | Tenergy 80

Posted By: elcapitan_thfc
Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 2:04pm

Originally posted by elcapitan_thfc elcapitan_thfc wrote:

Your rating isn't just about who you beat, it's about who you lose to.

Korea open he lost to Xiaoli Cai WR 187 and Sang Eun Jeong WR 148, Japan open he lost to Taku Takakiwa WR 87, World team championships he lost to Jesus Cantero WR 155 and Janos Jakob WR 59, German open he lost to Hyun Deok Seo WR 77, Kuwait open he lost to Dimitrij Prokopcov WR 53, Qatar open he lost Igor Rubtsov WR 72. You see where I'm going with this, or am I going to have to list off the tons of people he's lost to in the German league or from last year? Sure, every 6 months or so he makes an upset, but in that time he loses to dozens of low ranked people and has a losing record overall. In ITTF events he has a 39.3% winning average...top 20 players are like 60% and above, top 8 are in the 80%+ area. You have to consistently win to be good.

But you are using the same argument to say he is overrated.
 What I am saying is that he is where he should be because he beat the people I mentioned and he lost to the people you mentioned. That is the logic of rankings, you beat people in the top and lose to lower ranked players, then you will be ranked somewhere in the middle. Which is the case with Kenta....

-------------
Stiga Ebenholz NCT V
Boost TX Forehand
Boost TC Backahnd

Date Posted: 10/18/2010 at 2:35pm
don't bother wasting time discussing this with Jonan the Clueless, cuz, like, what does he know?

anyhow, kenta did have a bad patch there for a while, no doubt about it, but who doesn't?  but i think he belongs in the 30s or 40s and i suspect that at the next update that's where he'll end up.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net