Print Page | Close Window

FS: Chiang Peng Lung

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Buy and Sell
Forum Name: For sale
Forum Description: Table tennis equipment for sale or purchase.
Moderator: ThePongProfessor
Assistant Moderators:

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=37914
Printed Date: 04/27/2024 at 3:39am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: FS: Chiang Peng Lung
Posted By: Nori
Subject: FS: Chiang Peng Lung
Date Posted: 11/08/2010 at 2:53pm

Chiang Peng-Lung cant find it anywhere. except ebay... Please check ebay prices!!!!! shipping is included for continental USA.
Wood is soft and the grains are incredible... Just cant find these grains anymore. Great driving fast attack blade. Supper light. 

Replies:
Date Posted: 11/08/2010 at 2:55pm
The Images are a bit deceiving, the sanding is not much at all.... and the label is smaller

Date Posted: 11/09/2010 at 2:39pm
Bump

Posted By: Axio
Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 12:30am
do you have picture of the grains? any dings and dents?
Thanks

-------------
"Member of Single Ply Hinoki Club"

BTY Special 10mm 84g + HEXER HD

BTY Kim Taek Soo Special 10mm 88g + HEXER HD

Posted By: pingpongzoro
Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 12:47am

You can check its grain at:

(removed by pingpongzoro -- see comment below please)

Pretty recent purchase from another forum member.

Posted By: tdragon
Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 12:54am
Wow! nice profit! Purchased $65, then sell back $100. Ouch
Good bussiness!
Good luck Wink

Posted By: Axio
Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 1:20am
thanks for the info...

-------------
"Member of Single Ply Hinoki Club"

BTY Kim Taek Soo Special 10mm 88g + HEXER HD

Posted By: liulin04
Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 1:24am

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35056&PN=14&title=feedback-liulin04" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks

Posted By: liulin04
Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 1:26am

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35056&PN=14&title=feedback-liulin04" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks

Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 9:50am
I am not against forum members making profit from dealing with other members. If anyone got lucky with his purchase and take advantage by re-selling it at a profit, so be it. The market may decide that this blade is worth $100 after all... I just found his using the previous owner's photos EXCEPT the one showing grains and yes dings and bruises annoying if not offensive.

I like this forum to be a place for tt lovers who make deals for the necessity and fun of it rather than for hard core profit seeking ... maybe I am deluded but so far my dealings with other members have been very very freindly and amateurish in the best sense of the word. Let members say what they want to say... I just did what I was compelled to do. Sorry for Nori if this robbed you of a healthy profit margin.

Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 1:54pm
I didnt post them because the photo over exaggerates the dings. they are hardly visible and the 1ply isnt as thick as the picture makes it seem..... this blade is worth more than 100$... 

Posted By: nerdykid
Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 2:16pm
Mods should slam the banhammer on OP. That's serious false advertising if you're not even going to acknowledge the presence of dings, much less selectively using the previous seller's pics without permission. From the pics shown in OP's post, it looks like you're getting a pretty minty CPL for $100, shame on him.

-------------
Galaxy 1ply Ayous PHC

Stiga Clippa Red 1.8mm

LKT One Ayous PHJ

LKT Pro XP 2.2 Black Unglued

Posted By: joris
Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 2:54pm
I agree this blade is worth more than $100.

-------------
joris

Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 4:54pm
I am not trying to cheat anyone! I truly believe that this blade is worth it... I apologize for the photos, there are several dings, but nothing that effects the play of the blade.

Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by pingpongzoro pingpongzoro wrote:

I am not against forum members making profit from dealing with other members. If anyone got lucky with his purchase and take advantage by re-selling it at a profit, so be it. The market may decide that this blade is worth $100 after all... I just found his using the previous owner's photos EXCEPT the one showing grains and yes dings and bruises annoying if not offensive.

I like this forum to be a place for tt lovers who make deals for the necessity and fun of it rather than for hard core profit seeking ... maybe I am deluded but so far my dealings with other members have been very very freindly and amateurish in the best sense of the word. Let members say what they want to say... I just did what I was compelled to do. Sorry for Nori if this robbed you of a healthy profit margin.

Thumbs Up
I dont wan't to be dishonest! Im sorry if I offended anyone. It is my firm this blade is worth over 100$... I have posted my own pictures. I agree with everything you have said and apologize.  

Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by pingpongzoro pingpongzoro wrote:

Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 5:15pm
As apology, I will take this item off of the market at his time. I hope nobody is offended. 

Date Posted: 11/10/2010 at 11:43pm
As Nori apologized to the forum members, I took out from my comment the reference to the former FS ad of this blade.  I suggest liulin04 to delete the reference in his quotation of my former entry although it's entirely his decision to do so.  Hope we all move forward to enjoying tt. 

Posted By: raphyelrosby
Date Posted: 11/14/2010 at 4:54pm
I agree.....a couple dings on a single ply mean nothing in playablility......that's what's important to me...I but blades to play not to look at them. What is the weight on it?

-------------
Xiom Hayabusa ZX, Sigma II pro on FH, Vega Elite BH.

Date Posted: 11/15/2010 at 8:08pm
I think its about 84 grams I have to double check

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net