Print Page | Close Window

Cool Siberian Girl

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Pictures & Videos
Forum Name: Videos
Forum Description: Post table tennis video download information here.
Moderator: mickd
Assistant Moderators:

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=57110
Printed Date: 04/25/2024 at 2:12am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Cool Siberian Girl
Posted By: dmras
Subject: Cool Siberian Girl
Date Posted: 01/08/2013 at 8:58pm
Irkutsk 8 of January 2013

http://youtu.be/mlEzC7UYsQI - http://youtu.be/mlEzC7UYsQI

Replies:
Posted By: sahiggs100
Date Posted: 01/08/2013 at 10:13pm
I'm in love..... lol

-------------
Blade: Nexy Lissom
FH: Gambler Outlaw Black
BH: RITC 802 Short Pips Red

Please Don't feed the EJ's!

Posted By: blahness
Date Posted: 01/08/2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by sahiggs100 sahiggs100 wrote:

I'm in love..... lol

guess you need to book a flight and prepare yourself for a massive change of lifestyle? Tongue

-------------
-------
Viscaria
FH: Hurricane 8-80
BH: D05

Back to normal shape bats :(

Posted By: skip3119
Date Posted: 01/08/2013 at 10:26pm
A strong player, she has a powerful FH.

-------------
skip3119

Posted By: ianworz
Date Posted: 01/08/2013 at 10:27pm
That girl is not having any long topspin serves...

-------------
http://worzbeatsticks.blogspot.com - Worz Beat Stick
WBS Takehaya
FH: H3 No. 21
BH:Spectol

Posted By: smackman
Date Posted: 01/08/2013 at 10:37pm
good highlights package, I once watched a package like that, then saw the scoreboard

-------------
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website

Posted By: frogger
Date Posted: 01/08/2013 at 10:59pm
 She plays alot like me except she is alot better to look at. LOL Strong FH and good allround BH.

-------------
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

Posted By: ikaros
Date Posted: 01/08/2013 at 11:27pm
long pips terror lol

-------------
Galaxy Yinhe W6 penhold
Fh: Yasaka Rakza 7 2.0
Bh: Butterfly Cermet 2.1

Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 12:44am
Originally posted by ikaros ikaros wrote:

long pips terror lol
=============================

9 times out of 10, she use the RED side to receive the serves.
Just wonder if that RED rubber is LP.

-------------
skip3119

Posted By: porcupinetree
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 1:02am
red rubber is TSP P-1r Curl :)

Posted By: stiltt
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 1:09am
dmras is it you who plays her at 37 seconds? are you both from that same city in Siberia?

-------------
/forum/topic91512_page1.html#1124698" rel="nofollow - sales - forum_posts.asp?TID=19315" rel="nofollow - feedback

Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 1:23am
Yes. we are. I am the last on the clip, had a flu and didn't participate in tournament, but couldn't resist temptation and played just with these two girls:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtcsvU7oO-0 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtcsvU7oO-0

Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 1:32am
you have a nice bh kill!!!

-------------
/forum/topic91512_page1.html#1124698" rel="nofollow - sales - forum_posts.asp?TID=19315" rel="nofollow - feedback

Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 1:35am
Thanks, I'm trying.

Posted By: Imago
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 3:18am
Dima is a great seducer. Soon all Siberia will be overpopulated. Hug

Posted By: Tinykin
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 3:57am

I'm in love..... lol

With which playerErmmQuestion

-------------
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset

Posted By: smackman
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 4:17am
Originally posted by Tinykin Tinykin wrote:

I'm in love..... lol

With which playerErmmQuestion

anyone they don't call him shaggis100 for nothing Clap well he may be up to 101 now

-------------
Ulmo Duality,Donic BlueGrip C2 red max ,Yinhe Super Kim Ox Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website

Posted By: roundrobin
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 4:50am
Why in the world did her opponents keep feeding weak pushes to her fh?  I would keep going at her bh and elbow until she makes a move... NEVER telegraph your intention to go wide fh.

-------------
Current USATT Rating: 2181
Argentina National Team Member, 1985-1986.
Current Club: Los Angeles Table Tennis Association.
My Setup: Yinhe Q1 / T64 2.1 black / Saviga V 0.5mm red

Posted By: vvk1
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 5:59am
One reason could be that she intentionally added sidespin when pushing from BH, and that caused her opponents to pop the ball up to her FH (as if she did a BH sidespin serve).

Posted By: AcudaDave
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 1:06pm
From Russia with Love! I even liked the music on both videos.  Does anyone know the name of the song on the first video?  I'm guessing the tall redhead player to be about 2250 - 2300.  Her FH is strong. 

-------------
Joola Zhou Qihao 90 blade
Joola Dynaryz Inferno max - BH
Nittaku Moristo SP 2.0 - FH

Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by vvk1 vvk1 wrote:

One reason could be that she intentionally added sidespin when pushing from BH, and that caused her opponents to pop the ball up to her FH (as if she did a BH sidespin serve).

I am pretty sure she could do that, but as an opponent it's your job to read the spin to avoid her fh drive.  Smile

-------------

Posted By: vvk1
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 3:33pm
True, I completely agree with you - it is the opponent's job.  I may be wrong, but some of her opponents seemed to be not as skilled as her, and could not see through this trick.

Posted By: Speedplay
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by roundrobin roundrobin wrote:

Originally posted by vvk1 vvk1 wrote:

I am pretty sure she could do that, but as an opponent it's your job to read the spin to avoid her fh drive.  Smile

To be honest, I think her opponent feared the pips more then her fh. To me, it looked as they didn't have a clue as to how to play against pips. What's worse is, she didn't looked to be that skilled with the pips either, but she did have a mean fh.

-------------
The holy grail

Posted By: BeaverMD
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by AcudaDave AcudaDave wrote:

I'm guessing the tall redhead player to be about 2250 - 2300.  Her FH is strong. 

She could very well be rated that high but from only seeing the video, I don't think so.  Nobody really gave her strong topspins except a Wang Hao type player wearing blue around 2:00 and a guy wearing black around 4:30 and I'm using "strong" generously.  2250 would put her in the level of a Prachi Jha and I don't see that at all (at least not from the video).  Maybe if I saw her with tougher opposition and players that don't push quite so high, I'll adjust my assessment. 

Posted By: Carbon TT
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by BeaverMD BeaverMD wrote:

I'm guessing the tall redhead player to be about 2250 - 2300.  Her FH is strong. 

She could very well be rated that high but from only seeing the video, I don't think so.  Nobody really gave her strong topspins except a Wang Hao type player wearing blue around 2:00 and a guy wearing black around 4:30 and I'm using "strong" generously.  2250 would put her in the level of a Prachi Jha and I don't see that at all (at least not from the video).  Maybe if I saw her with tougher opposition and players that don't push quite so high, I'll adjust my assessment. 

I have to totally agree, the number of flaws shown in these videos is just ridiculous.  I don't see how there could be any chance of her being near 2250.

-------------
Primorac Carbon
MX-P | EL-P

Posted By: assiduous
Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 5:40pm
Ha! No way that high. All the 2000 players in my club have better game and strokes.

A tip, jumping up while BH chopping/pushing is really not desirable. All of these chops/pushes can be just blasted back. Especially if you play on 2200 level indeed, you won't even see where it landed.

The Lil One on the other video that chopped against Allen, now that's quality chop. I can give him 2250

-------------
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out

Date Posted: 01/09/2013 at 6:36pm

Nobody really gave her strong topspins except a Wang Hao type player wearing blue around 2:00 and a guy wearing black around 4:30 and I'm using "strong" generously.  

The size of clip doesn't allow show much. As for her opponents level,(the guy in red shirt 1:32 on the clip) you may have a look here -
http://youtu.be/5L_s4k3omRM - http://youtu.be/5L_s4k3omRM
here he is in black shirt.

Posted By: Egghead
Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 12:53am

Why in the world did her opponents keep feeding weak pushes to her fh?  I would keep going at her bh and elbow until she makes a move... NEVER telegraph your intention to go wide fh.

lp Tongue

-------------
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX

Posted By: benfb
Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 1:03am
Originally posted by dmras dmras wrote:

Nobody really gave her strong topspins except a Wang Hao type player wearing blue around 2:00 and a guy wearing black around 4:30 and I'm using "strong" generously.  

The size of clip doesn't allow show much. As for her opponents level,(the guy in red shirt 1:32 on the clip) you may have a look here -

Some of it may be styles. This guy looks better in that new clip than again the girl in the original clip. I got the feeling he was afraid of the long pips, so he returned weak balls and she just ate him up.

The problem with the original video of the girl is that it only shows her winning (maybe losing a couple of points). So either she's better than everyone else or we just don't get to see her losing.

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 1:04am
Two more our girls

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 3:41am
Do you run a wedding agency? Wink

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 3:51am
Alas, just run tournamentsLOL

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 3:55am
Они как то зачарованно прыгают как оленята. Sorry, cannot say this in English.

Posted By: GSOM_GSOM11
Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 6:41am
А реально, какой у всех этих господ российский рейтинг?

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by assiduous assiduous wrote:

Ha! No way that high. All the 2000 players in my club have better game and strokes.

A tip, jumping up while BH chopping/pushing is really not desirable. All of these chops/pushes can be just blasted back. Especially if you play on 2200 level indeed, you won't even see where it landed.

The Lil One on the other video that chopped against Allen, now that's quality chop. I can give him 2250
I play 2200 and I can tell you she would not be easy to beat. I went back and watched her some more and I would say she is easily 2100.  She has very good technique with her LP. She can block, chop, and attack with it.  Her FH loops are pretty strong, and I would guess most of those players she is playing against are about 1900 - 2000 and she beat them easily.  2250 may be a bit high, but I can see her being 2100 - 2200. 

-------------

Posted By: bluebucket
Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 9:33am
I play between 2000 and 2200 and she would give me fits, might win if she can't handle very heavy loops, then again would I get a opportunity to get them away. My gut feeling is that she would beat me. Lap players don't have strokes that good unless they are over us2000 IMHO, a 1900lp player generally looks very garage on video

Posted By: bonggoy
Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by Imago Imago wrote:

Do you run a wedding agency? Wink

Seriously?

Posted By: mrdoodzki
Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:17am
the thread is about "hot siberian girl" but i need a close up of their faces to see if they are really hot!!!

-------------
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

HAPPINESS is....sometimes no words, just the sound of a ball

Posted By: mhnh007
Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by mrdoodzki mrdoodzki wrote:

the thread is about "hot siberian girl" but i need a close up of their faces to see if they are really hot!!!
You mistaken Hot with Nice, which you need to see.  I could sense Hot from miles way, even at my age LOL.

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 1:29pm
I would use the words "sultry" or "voluptuous" to describe this girl, and she is good at Table Tennis...so guess that makes her "hot".

-------------

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 2:17pm

Two more our girls

The left-handed one, she is very, very good.  She actually has an opening loop and beautiful and fast counter-attack.  In this video, she always serves too long and BH push is too high (but she's ready to counter if opponent opens!).  Anastasia vs. lefty, who usually wins?

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 2:33pm

Two more our girls

The left-handed one, she is very, very good.  She actually has an opening loop and beautiful and fast counter-attack.  In this video, she always serves too long and BH push is too high (but she's ready to counter if opponent opens!).  Anastasia vs. lefty, who usually wins?
===================

Yes, that lefty is very good.
The edited video showed, mostly, when the girls won the points.
(A very small percentage showed when the girls lost the points.)

-------------
skip3119

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 2:45pm

I would use the words "sultry" or "voluptuous" to describe this girl, and she is good at Table Tennis...so guess that makes her "hot".

+1; a cute girl is just cute; a cute girl who plays strong tt is hot. no doubt about it.

-------------

Posted By: connor
Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 5:10pm
What is the forehand rubber she's using ?

-------------
connor

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 5:19pm

Two more our girls

Actually they didn't play against each other yet, lefty Alina is four years younger and it had to be their first encounter at this tournament, but Alina got a flu and couldn't come. Alina often plays with other Nastya (in white shirt, two years older) as they train at the same school and they are fifty-fifty.

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 5:26pm

Have a look at porcupinetree, that's her.

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 9:20pm
i asked for close up picture!! her face can hardly be seen in her avatar! if possible upload a big picture where we can see her face clearly, to really know if she is hot

-------------
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 9:28pm
Press right mouse button on avatar, then choose "View Image" and you'll see big picture.

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 9:35pm
saw it! thanks!

-------------
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Posted By: Pondus
Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 9:51pm
You are indeed a beautiful woman, Anastasia / Porcupinetree. Your red hair is gorgeous. Smile

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 10:55pm
Thank you very much:)

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:06pm
my new favorite band

-------------

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:24pm
@porcupinetree, somebody wants to know how old are you

-------------
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

my new favorite band

group inspires me :)

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:44pm

I`m 18 years

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by connor connor wrote:

What is the forehand rubber she's using ?
rubber is TSP P-1r Curl

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by porcupinetree porcupinetree wrote:

I`m 18 years
what a beautiful age; welcome to the forum and congratulations on a wicked game!

-------------

Posted By: Baal
Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:49pm
I was 18 once..........    very long ago.  Ying Yang

Sadly, back then we were lead to believe that Russian women all looked like weight lifters.

They lied to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Baal
Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:52pm

I play 2200 and I can tell you she would not be easy to beat. I went back and watched her some more and I would say she is easily 2100.  She has very good technique with her LP. She can block, chop, and attack with it.  Her FH loops are pretty strong, and I would guess most of those players she is playing against are about 1900 - 2000 and she beat them easily.  2250 may be a bit high, but I can see her being 2100 - 2200. 

+1.  Take this one lightly and you lose.  She is tall and thin which on a T player sometimes looks a bit awkward on some shots but she has excellent tactics and knows exactly what she is doing. She doesn't beat herself.

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:54pm
The backhand rubber is TSP P-1r Curl (long pips) but what is the forehand rubber?

-------------
connor

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:56pm

I`m 18 years
what a beautiful age; welcome to the forum and congratulations on a wicked game!

thanks!  :  )  I think we with 
dmras we will cooperate and please you with new videos! )Wink

Date Posted: 01/10/2013 at 11:59pm

The backhand rubber is TSP P-1r Curl (long pips) but what is the forehand rubber?
oh, sorry, butterfly sriver fx

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 12:01am
You forehand is very good!!! I like your style Thumbs Up

-------------
connor

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 12:10am
Your video is actually at 3 forums:
Here in Canada
In Australia: http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=21730 - http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=21730
In France: http://www.tennis-de-table.com/forums/sujet-55270-1.html - http://www.tennis-de-table.com/forums/sujet-55270-1.html

A new star is born!!!Clap

-------------
connor

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 12:35am

Your video is actually at 3 forums:
Here in Canada
In Australia: http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=21730 - http://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=21730
In France: http://www.tennis-de-table.com/forums/sujet-55270-1.html - http://www.tennis-de-table.com/forums/sujet-55270-1.html

A new star is born!!!Clap
it's interesting :) I think that the main achievement of the operator, he created the idea and edit videos :)

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 12:50am

my new favorite band

+++
I don't quite understand why it is labeled psychodelic. They sound very cool jazz-rock to me.

Anyway, welcome to our new member Porcupinetree!

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 1:46am
my friend is also asking if you have a boyfriend

-------------
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 2:10am

Just wondering what to do with this post - to hide it or to suspend the OP. 

Yet considering the social impact of the answer and the great number of young TT players unrested by the very same question, I am leaving it open.

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 2:15am

you have a very curious friend!)

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 2:23am

Just wondering what to do with this post - to hide it or to suspend the OP. 

Yet considering the social impact of the answer and the great number of young TT players unrested by the very same question, I am leaving it open.

post of the day!

you have a very curious friend!)

he makes me laugh too, said you're pretty

-------------
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Posted By: BH-Man
Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 9:52am

RoundRobin wins the "No-sh*t Shirlock" Award of the month hands-down and qualifies his entry into the contest for the calender year!

Ditto Rush. WTF do these jokers keep feeding the troll???

Her FH off a slow, high, weah spin underspin is a death sentence. Maybe the dudes like losing points and walking long distances to pick up the ball.

Maybe most of her opponents had zero confidence to make a strong spin opener on BH wing. maybe all her oppoents had zero confidence to attack with topspin to her body or wide. Maybe her oppenents couldn't read her LP bump or serve.

Who knows, but these opponents playing her earned the numb-nuts badge for not having courage to attack or at the very least place the ball where they have a chance to stay in the point.

-------------
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc

Posted By: Tinykin
Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 9:54am
Maybe they were all performing for the camera.

-------------
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset

Posted By: BH-Man
Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 10:03am
Give her credit though, she can move and has a variety of FH topsins. Her game has much more flexibility than the standard Achuma game for sure.

-------------
Korea Foreign Table Tennis Club
Search for us on Facebook: koreaforeignttc

Posted By: Speedplay
Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 10:08am
Originally posted by BH-Man BH-Man wrote:

RoundRobin wins the "No-sh*t Shirlock" Award of the month hands-down and qualifies his entry into the contest for the calender year!

Ditto Rush. WTF do these jokers keep feeding the troll???

Her FH off a slow, high, weah spin underspin is a death sentence. Maybe the dudes like losing points and walking long distances to pick up the ball.

Maybe most of her opponents had zero confidence to make a strong spin opener on BH wing. maybe all her oppoents had zero confidence to attack with topspin to her body or wide. Maybe her oppenents couldn't read her LP bump or serve.

Who knows, but these opponents playing her earned the numb-nuts badge for not having courage to attack or at the very least place the ball where they have a chance to stay in the point.

You have to remember that this was a highlight clip, so they might have played very differently on the other points. Still, seeing how they handled everything that came off the pips makes me suspect they feared the pips more then her fh.

-------------
The holy grail

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 10:33am
@porcupinetree my friend is asking if you have a facebook account

-------------
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Posted By: Anderni
Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 10:39am
LOL

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 11:14am

Hot Siberian girl

This is such a nonsense. Girls in Siberia are cool.

Posted By: mhnh007
Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 11:35am

Hot Siberian girl

This is such a nonsense. Girls in Siberia are cool.
But all cool girls are hot :).

Posted By: tomkat22
Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 1:04pm
LOL. When I was a kid back in the 60's the running joke was if someone in Russia screwed up they were sent to a "work camp" in Siberia,never to be seen or heard from again.  Looks like modern-day Siberia might not be such a bad place to get sent to! Smile   

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 1:14pm
look at us browsing for vacation packages to Irkutsk!

-------------

Posted By: ChichoFicho
Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 3:17pm
Looks pretty mediocre to me.

-------------
Darker Speed 70

Hammond FA Speed

Tyotokusen

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 3:47pm

Thanks for a little more insight about one of her opponents.  The older guy A. Ctabmaxobny (sorry, I don't read or write Cyrillic) plays at a pretty good level.  Despite the close match, his opponent C. Kpotob appears to have better technique and killer backhand.  But in the first video vs. Anastasia, he looks absolutely mortified against long pips Smile Of course, you only showed a few points.  So I would have to agree with Mr. Acudadave with the 2100 estimated U.S. rating for Ms. Porcupinetree.

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 3:58pm

Two more our girls

Actually they didn't play against each other yet, lefty Alina is four years younger and it had to be their first encounter at this tournament, but Alina got a flu and couldn't come. Alina often plays with other Nastya (in white shirt, two years older) as they train at the same school and they are fifty-fifty.

That's too bad.  I would have liked to see an Alina vs. Anastasia match.  Judging from the comments in this thread, you might make some money from some of these guys if you set up a pay-per-view match of Anastasia vs... well, anybody it looks like. Smile But at 14 years old, Alina really plays at a very good level.  I hope you can share with us her progress in the future.  One question, is she ranked as a cadet in Russia?

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 4:54pm
For comparison this is one of our local girls,16 y.o. She plays a similar style,long pips on BH. She's rated 2444. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdvUoR3JY_4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdvUoR3JY_4

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by ChichoFicho ChichoFicho wrote:

Looks pretty mediocre to me.

LoL : )

I'm not that captured either. She's fit but not gona win Mis Russia. 

Russians have a very high percentage of population beautiful women. So do Bulgarians, even more actually.
Not here in america though. Worth turning your neck when you see one. 

-------------
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out

Posted By: hookumsnivy
Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by tomkat22 tomkat22 wrote:

For comparison this is one of our local girls,16 y.o. She plays a similar style,long pips on BH. She's rated 2444. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdvUoR3JY_4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdvUoR3JY_4

The only thing similar about their styles is that they have pips on the BH.  They have very different overall styles.  The girl in the video you posted is very much defensive while the girl in the original video used the pips to set up a powerful FH.  Completely different strategy and style.

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 5:37pm
Imago mod? 

I have to apply for mod too. 

First job will be to ban a few people.. : )

-------------

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 5:43pm

Imago mod? 

I have to apply for mod too. 

First job will be to ban a few people.. : )
LOL
let me guess who...mmmmhhh...

-------------

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by <span style=font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 15.199999809265137px; font-weight: bold; line-height: 15.199999809265137px; : rgb238, 242, 247;>BeaverMD</span> BeaverMD wrote:

Thanks for a little more insight about one of her opponents.  The older guy A. Ctabmaxobny (sorry, I don't read or write Cyrillic) plays at a pretty good level.  Despite the close match, his opponent C. Kpotob appears to have better technique and killer backhand.  But in the first video vs. Anastasia, he looks absolutely mortified against long pips Smile Of course, you only showed a few points.  So I would have to agree with Mr. Acudadave with the 2100 estimated U.S. rating for Ms. Porcupinetree.

Andrei Stalmakhovich is one of our region's top three players, he is several times champion of the region, At this particular tournament he won everybody including Nastya. Nastya was seven times region champion among younger players and then stopped playing. That was her third playing time after four years break. Respecting her he didn't use all his power, as for other guys they tried their best, our other top guys and two top girls were absent.

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by hookumsnivy hookumsnivy wrote:

The only thing similar about their styles is that they have pips on the BH.  They have very different overall styles.  The girl in the video you posted is very much defensive while the girl in the original video used the pips to set up a powerful FH.  Completely different strategy and style.

I agree somewhat but keep in mind the video of the Siberian girl was a "Hi-lite Reel" of her best shots. The video I posted was a complete games video.  You don't get to 2444 without a good attack game to go with your long pips defensive play.

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 6:21pm

I agree somewhat but keep in mind the video of the Siberian girl was a "Hi-lite Reel" of her best shots. The video I posted was a complete games video.  You don't get to 2444 without a good attack game to go with your long pips defensive play.

Yes, a highlight reel could be pretty inaccurate to judge a player's true level.  Check out Ryan Loui's highlight video below... Ryan plays a similar style as the lovely Siberian lady... He uses Tenergy on fh and P1r-Curl on his bh (and he was rated 1731 when this video was made, then adjusted to 1987 afterwards):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzK7hxgA9-I - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzK7hxgA9-I

Just by the video alone no one would believe Ryan was U1800.  He looked very impressive.

-------------

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 7:17pm

==================================

By any chance you know her opponent's rating?
(The yellow-shirt penhold player.)
It appears the penhold player returns most of the serves to the FH of the LP player.  Avoiding LP?

How good a player looks depends on the playing level of the opponent.
That 2444 rated LP player might have faced a much stronger opponent.

-------------
skip3119

Posted By: hookumsnivy
Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 8:52pm

Originally posted by hookumsnivy hookumsnivy wrote:

I didn't mean to say she was strictly defensive w/ only her pips.  But it seemed like she wanted her opponent to attack first so she could either placement block w/ her pips or hit a drive off the bounce.  She didn't appear to open the point very often.  It can of course be a very successful strategy.  It might also be that she felt that was a better game plan against that specific opponent.

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 8:54pm
back on the topic...my friend is still wondering if you have a facebook account...

-------------
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 9:56pm
my friend is asking why your friend does not have the balls to ask himself?

-------------

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 9:59pm
because my friend does not have an mytt account

-------------
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 10:01pm
at tumahimik ka nga jan, ito yong diskarte ko!!!

only for those who understand

-------------
Blade -- Stiga Clipper

FH -- DHS Hurricane 3

BH -- Japtec Experience

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 10:01pm
my friend said "ah, ok".

-------------

Posted By: Kolev
Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 10:29pm
She is gorgeous.... I'd be more than happy to have a chance to meet her in any circumstances, .... except in an official match

-------------
Hallmark Carbon Extreme (x3)
FH: D05/G1/RX
BH: Z2/D64/Ω7Pro

Date Posted: 01/11/2013 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by skip3119 skip3119 wrote:

..."By any chance you know her opponent's rating?
(The yellow-shirt penhold player.)
It appears the penhold player returns most of the serves to the FH of the LP player.  Avoiding LP?

How good a player looks depends on the playing level of the opponent.
That 2444 rated LP player might have faced a much stronger opponent."
No sorry I dont know the rating of the penholder. I believe he's a coach at one of the local Chinese schools. 2300+ I'm sure.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net