Print Page | Close Window

Stiga Infinity V Blade Review

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Equipment
Forum Name: Equipment
Forum Description: Share your experience and discussions about table tennis equipments.
Moderator: haggisv
Assistant Moderators: position available

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=61026
Printed Date: 04/19/2024 at 2:30am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Stiga Infinity V Blade Review
Posted By: yogi_bear
Subject: Stiga Infinity V Blade Review
Date Posted: 05/31/2013 at 6:50am
Stiga Infinity V

weight: 85 grams
Thickness: 5.8mm
Plies 5: Limba-spruce-ayous-spruce-limba
Speed: off-

Some people asked for an affordable but good quality Stiga blade. Well, Stiga has recently released its new Infinity V blade. Priced at about 55 euros, this blade is much affordable compared to rosewoods and other higher priced Stiga blades. The blade is very balanced and doesn't feel head heavy at first when I glued the Calibra Tour H and M on it. 

http://s169.photobucket.com/user/yogi_bear77/media/P5300112_zpsdfc03337.jpg.html">

One thing about the blade surface is that it has the absence of the NCT coating present among NCT blades. you can still feel some sort of thin layer of coating but it is very minimal and i suggest people should varnish it thinly to prevent splintering. The very smooth but not slippery finish surprised me. The blade surface was nicely finished and how i wish stiga did this to their handle also in order for the whole blade to have a smooth finishing touch that will not compel players from sanding the handle. Also the wing part at the neck of the blade needed some sanding but it was never really an effort for me since i'm already used to Stiga blades.

http://s169.photobucket.com/user/yogi_bear77/media/P5300109_zpsaf43b818.jpg.html">

The Infinity V has some flex on it. It is considered thin at 5.8mm. It has a medium hardness or stiffness. When I first bounced the ball on it without rubbers, it produced a medium pitched "Tok" sound.

http://s169.photobucket.com/user/yogi_bear77/media/P5300117_zps4daed0ba.jpg.html">

The 5 ply-composition is really evident when you first check the layers of wood used by Stiga. The blade is composed of 2 thinner outer plies and the center is a thick ayous or abachi ply.

http://s169.photobucket.com/user/yogi_bear77/media/P5300114_zps778ebdd6.jpg.html">

Anyways, IMO, Stiga designed this blade for pairing with very fast rubbers like their new tour H rubber. This blade is more on control. I would rate this as slower than a clipper wood or rosewood 5 as the amount of speed i have gotten was significantly less than the 2 mentioned above. It is a very linear kind of blade. Slow and controllable if you want it to and has enough speed if you increase your power. It is very predictable and easy to use and I will not be surprised even players that are intermediate in level can easily use this blade because of its control.

Looping however is better because of its flex and its medium stiffness. Even with a very fast rubber like that of the Calibra Tour H, I could still easily loop the ball without the blade forcing the ball to bounce from the blade before i can sink the ball into the sponge. When combined with the Tour H, i can loop high arced spinny loops with ease. I was also curious what if I use a chinese rubber on it. Good thing I had my globe 999 national blue sponge and was glad to glue it to the infinity v. I think it is common knowledge that Stiga has been producing blades for the CNT and for sure a lot of chinese players have been using stiga blades because of its very good pairing with the blade. This one is no exception. The combination of both the chinese rubber and the blade is very good to use and I would deeply suggest to use a chinese rubber on this in your forehand. It loops beautifull and the ease to spin incoming underspin balls is really amazing. The one that i used was a boosted 38 degree blue sponge. 

Blocking and short games inside the table are the other 2 strengths of this blade. Blocking is very stable close to the table and receiving serves liek drop shots or short push chops are easy to execute. 

http://s169.photobucket.com/user/yogi_bear77/media/P5300107_zps26a7e1c6.jpg.html">

Some will find this blade needing a little more speed but it can be solved by just pairing a faster rubber. This will also maintain its high level of control on your attacks. 

-------------
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach

Replies:
Posted By: chandro
Date Posted: 05/31/2013 at 7:11am
nice pics...wait for the review.do you know the composition?

Posted By: takacslaci
Date Posted: 05/31/2013 at 8:23am
I think, this is limba/burned spruce/abachi/burned spruce/limba :)

Date Posted: 05/31/2013 at 9:19am
the center ply looks like ayous, i think abachi is ayous right? or others call it obachi?

-------------
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

Posted By: Stavros
Date Posted: 05/31/2013 at 9:50am
How is the top ply ? Do you think it splinters and needs lacquering ? 

-------------
InfinityVPS   -   D80   -   D05

Date Posted: 05/31/2013 at 9:52am
i think ayous and ambachi are similar woods.

Date Posted: 05/31/2013 at 10:36am
it needs a thin layer of laquer in my opinion because it doesnt have an nct coating

-------------

Date Posted: 06/02/2013 at 8:54pm
updated with review

-------------

Posted By: decoi
Date Posted: 06/03/2013 at 3:16am
is the center ply soft can you easily compress/dent it like balsa?

-------------
Blade: DHS Hurricane Hao
FH: TG3 BS
BH: Xiom Omega 4 Aisa

Blade: Hurricane Hao 2 (656)
Fh: Dhs Gold Arc 3
Bh: Stiga Tour H
http://www.youtube.com/user/decoyla?feature=mhee

Posted By: mg
Date Posted: 06/03/2013 at 5:50am
what about the headsize?

-------------
My feedback:

http://www.mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=47297&title=mg-feedback

Date Posted: 06/03/2013 at 6:01am
decoi, no the core is not as soft as balsa. balsa is way too soft.

mg, its compact in its headsize. smaller than butterfly blades. about 149-150x154mm

-------------

Date Posted: 06/03/2013 at 6:17am
thanks Smile

-------------
My feedback:

Posted By: mhnh007
Date Posted: 06/03/2013 at 6:29am
How does it compare to the ACC in terms of flex, hardness and speed. Thanks, 

Date Posted: 06/03/2013 at 9:33am
i find the ACC not so fast, i can even say its off- even if its carbon. the ACC is stiffer due to the nct coating. I think both have almost the same speed but the Infinity V has more flex

-------------

Posted By: Imago
Date Posted: 06/03/2013 at 10:00am
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

mg, its compact in its headsize. smaller than butterfly blades. about 149x150-151mm

Oh, you just saved me hundred bucks! What do you drink? Beer

Date Posted: 06/03/2013 at 10:06am
plamen, got coke? hehehe

-------------

Date Posted: 06/03/2013 at 4:04pm
is it harder than clipper??

Date Posted: 06/03/2013 at 7:27pm
nope, clipper is a tad harder 

-------------

Date Posted: 06/05/2013 at 10:03am

I had the opportunity to check the headsize of a VPS V and it was 150/155 mm...still smaller than a Butterfly and unusual for Stiga, but sounds a lot better than 149/150...

-------------
My feedback:

Date Posted: 06/05/2013 at 10:14am
sorry mg supposedly its 149-150 x 154 for my measurement, i used a tape measure for this

-------------

Date Posted: 06/05/2013 at 10:15am
thanks for the correction, if its 149x150 it would almost look like a circular blade head hehehe

-------------

Date Posted: 06/05/2013 at 11:22am
it's OK, I just thought that it doesn't look so perfectly round and it wouldn't make sence to be so small. The blade looks and feels great in your hand (I've tested the Master and the Legend grip) and it has a trendy yellow box, a bit like the old boxes that Butterfly used in Europe some years ago.

-------------
My feedback:

Posted By: assiduous
Date Posted: 06/05/2013 at 11:29am
Yogi, if you are correct about the blade composition that would make the blade XIOM Aria. 

I would rather take an Aria. Cheaper, way better looking, and looks better built. 

Aria is quite slow though.. it's like Primorac.. OFF- at best.

-------------
puppy412 : Sorry man, I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I know that more training will make me better, I don't need to come here to figure that out

Date Posted: 06/05/2013 at 8:45pm
yes but the surface of the infinity v isa bit stiffer making it a lil bit faster than the primorac off-. the handle of the aria is much smoother though and very nice to hold.

mg, don't you think it would be better if stiga can make the surface of the infinity that smooth, they can also do it to the rest of the parts of the blade? a smooth stiga blade would be a dream come true. honestly in terms of finish, the roughness of the handle is one of the major reasons why people wanted more out of stiga blades

-------------

Posted By: bluebucket
Date Posted: 06/06/2013 at 12:36am
Yogi, if you are going to review blades you need proper measuring equipment!, not a tape, this isn't biggest loser :p. For example I know that I would never play with a 151mm head size, or 155 for that matter. But no one would seriously buy a blade with 151, SOME may buy one with 155. The first things I checked in this thread were headsize and thickness, which no matter what a blade are made from are the most important things in a blade. 151 and 5.8 didn't sound like a blade I wanted to read about so continued on my way without reading the review. At 155x5.8 it was worth reading but not buying (for me). I guess Imago also wouldn't use a blade under about 158 at 5.8mm thickness

Posted By: LoopsALot
Date Posted: 06/06/2013 at 3:25pm
If possible photogrphic evidence of measurements would be nice too. Weights and dimensions. Thickness is especially important because it is hard to tell the difference of .1 millimeters. So a pic with a caliper is best.

-------------
729 6030L $18
DHS TG3 NEO $17
Gambler Outlaw $14
USATT 1640

Posted By: Mickael
Date Posted: 06/13/2013 at 4:49pm
How does it compare to rosewood v and the yeo , is it lower or higher throw, using calibra tour m , with is the best with this rubbers? Intensity , clipper , oc , tbs, rwv .... .

-------------
Nittaku Acoustic Carbon FL
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 FH
Butterfly Dignics 05 2.1 BH

Date Posted: 06/13/2013 at 8:24pm
its slower and less stiffer. the coating on its blade surface is not as think and stiff as the rosewood. also its outer layers are limba. it had a high throw with the tour m and h. chinese rubbers work great in the fh for the intensity

-------------

Posted By: Snakefish
Date Posted: 06/16/2013 at 2:14am
I like the looks of this blade. Then I like the weight too. The flared handle looks similar to master. Does it come in ST ?  I like the price. I know it's not the same, but the 5 wood plies remind me of the YEO.  Am I right to assume this blade is a tad slower than YEO ?   

-------------
Andro Treiber Z - fl
FH: Tibhar MX-D max
BH: Tibhar Quantum ProX-blue,max

Date Posted: 06/17/2013 at 8:01pm
it is a master flared version. the yeo is faster, i think the intensity nct is the equivalent of the yeo

-------------

Posted By: ejmaster
Date Posted: 06/18/2013 at 7:45am
Since FZD switched from his viscaria to the infinity he is not going anywhere further.

-------------
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.

Posted By: slevin
Date Posted: 06/18/2013 at 9:33am
Originally posted by ejmaster ejmaster wrote:

Since FZD switched from his viscaria to the infinity he is not going anywhere further.

I deleted my post here.

-------------
Trade feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50787" rel="nofollow - http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50787

Posted By: slevin
Date Posted: 06/18/2013 at 4:29pm

If you state what equipment does or does not suit you, perfectly fine.

You've invoked far too many fugazy "I'm just joking" cards. 

Unfortunately, I have to state that your indicating that you know more about what suits FZD than he and his entire CNT coaching team does does point to your general intelligence level.

Think this is a few levels lower than just trolling or being stupid 

Like, 'whale sh!t at the bottom of the ocean floor' low!  LOL

-------------
Trade feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50787" rel="nofollow - http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50787

Posted By: ttman
Date Posted: 06/18/2013 at 4:50pm
I think they switch blades around so their ball doesn't feel the same and opposition does not get too used o the feel of their ball

-------------

Date Posted: 06/19/2013 at 7:07am
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

If you state what equipment does or does not suit you, perfectly fine.
You've invoked far too many fugazy "I'm just joking" cards. 
Unfortunately, I have to state that your indicating that you know more about what suits FZD than he and his entire CNT coaching team does does point to your general intelligence level.
Think this is a few levels lower than just trolling or being stupid 
Like, 'whale sh!t at the bottom of the ocean floor' low!  LOL

Do not be angry slevin.
It is just a fact. FZD is not going far with the infinity.
'Angry zombies do not look very smart either'.

-------------
EJ Club.

MM T05(fh)/Srvfx(bh); InfVps,LSW,Viscaria,RwV,TBAlc,PG7,yextsc,yeo. EJmaster wood.

Posted By: patwhall
Date Posted: 09/06/2013 at 8:07pm
EJ, 
FZD is also only 17 years old, are you expecting him to be the #1 player in CNT?

His performance at the Chinese National Games as well as the Super League doesn't support your assessment.  So your statement is ludicrous. 

I wonder where you get your "fact" from?  Are you FZD's coach?  Tongue

Date Posted: 09/07/2013 at 4:20am
He played better with the viscaria that's all.

-------------

Posted By: speaquinox
Date Posted: 09/07/2013 at 4:49am
Infinity is a decent blade, but just like intensity, it's not a powerful blade worth seeing in the hands of CNT member.

-------------
Innerforce ALC, Glayzer / Rozena

Date Posted: 09/07/2013 at 12:44pm

no surprise to know about blades more than the entire cnt,

xx lost miserably against whao 3-0 with the intensity blade. lack of sharpness and power.

fzd lost against wang liquin with the infinity.

these blades feel not good enough at that level. unfortunately for these players they are not going far with them.

it is crazy to change from a rw5 or yeo to intensity and the same about going from viscaria to infinity. 

-------------
EJ Club.

Posted By: piligrim
Date Posted: 09/07/2013 at 1:34pm

fzd lost against wang liquin with the infinity.

it doesn't looks like he lost because of blade. game was equal. there is no proof that Viscaria would change something in this game.

Date Posted: 09/08/2013 at 12:42am
EJ, 
Again your argument is very weak. 

Let me see, so FZD defeated Yan An during the Chinese National Game team competition as well as the China Open.  Does that mean Yan An won't go further with Viscaria?

FZD is only 17 years old.  If he can continue develop like he's doing now, I believe he's going somewhere, with or without Infinity VPS. 

Date Posted: 09/08/2013 at 1:28pm
It is just that xx and fzd are losing some equipment edge. It does not mean they are not able to beat other players.
Do you play the same with any blade?.
It is not me. Some other people also watch and feel they lost equipment edge.
The rw5 or yeo is not an intensity.
The viscaria is not an infinity.
Knowing the intensity it is almost impossivel xx plays better with it than a yeo/rw5. Maybe if it is something customized and quite different from commercial but it does not seem to be.

-------------
EJ Club.

Date Posted: 09/10/2013 at 12:50pm
and what you say after he won XU Xin? :)
I would say he just need to lose weight :)

Date Posted: 09/10/2013 at 1:55pm
For EJ, FZD winning against XX should be right since he's saying XX doesn't have the equipment edge. 

But the thing is FZD is dominating against opponents in his age group, just ask Yan An, Zhou Yu and Lin Gaoyuan.  And he's winning against top tier older players, ZJK and XX.  

And he's still 16 (according to tabletennista) and still have time to develop his game and his body. 

From the results of the Chinese National Game, EJ can not defend his statement that "FZD doesn't have the equipment".  That's just a blanket statement folks shouldn't take seriously. 

Let me ask this, was Viscaria a hot commodity before ZJK took it and won the grand slam with it?  

Posted By: vvk1
Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 6:24am
Originally posted by patwhall patwhall wrote:

Let me ask this, was Viscaria a hot commodity before ZJK took it and won the grand slam with it?  

Yes, it was. It was and still is a classic. Many would argue that it is the best ALC blade ever.

Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 7:40am
Ofcourse it wasn't. TBS and Maze were hot blades back then. Viscaria is a classic and a very good blade but let's be realistic that Chinese Pros made it popular again.

-------------

Posted By: crackfst
Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 10:18am
Abachiayousobeche, samba, wawa is all the same wood basically, but the wood itself can be quite variable

-------------
Darker Speed 90 Jpen
Tenergy 64

Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 6:14pm
Bingo, Speaquinox, exactly my point. 

Viscaria has gotten really popular due to the fact that ZJK has won grand slam with it.  And he continue to use it even though Butterfly has made ZJK series of blades.  

Now most of the younger generation of CNT players are using Viscaria and that really pushed Viscaria to a new height.  The general consensus from Chinese amateur players circles is that it's very hard to generate spin on Viscaria and it's not a forgiving blade.  
But so what, people want to use what the champ is using.  

So who knows, at this point, Stiga made a great move by signing an unknown player, Fan Zhendong.  Let's see if FZD's success will eventually pay off for Stiga.  

Posted By: doraemon
Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 9:38pm
Waldner did not use AC blades, Liu Guo Liang didn't either, Kong Ling Hui used basic allwood blade before using KLHS.   You don't need Viscaria to be a world champion.  The reason Viscaria is hot again (I know there are some die hard fans out there) is because ZJK wins WTTC with it.   Let's say Ma Long wins WTTC with an Acoustic, I am sure people are praising Acoustic.

Equipment matters to each individual taste.   But there is NO EQUIPMENT suited for getting a WC title.  It is very stupid to suggest so.

Let's say I get a Viscaria now.... Does it mean I can play better?  NO !!!   I can play OK with Viscaria but it is not my preferred blade.

When I praise ZJK, it is because of his skill, NOT HIS VISCARIA....

-------------
Blade : Just wood
FH : black rubber
BH : red rubber

Posted By: IanMcg
Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by doraemon doraemon wrote:

Waldner did not use AC blades, Liu Guo Liang didn't either, Kong Ling Hui used basic allwood blade before using KLHS.   You don't need Viscaria to be a world champion.  The reason Viscaria is hot again (I know there are some die hard fans out there) is because ZJK wins WTTC with it.   Let's say Ma Long wins WTTC with an Acoustic, I am sure people are praising Acoustic.

Equipment matters to each individual taste.   But there is NO EQUIPMENT suited for getting a WC title.  It is very stupid to suggest so.

Let's say I get a Viscaria now.... Does it mean I can play better?  NO !!!   I can play OK with Viscaria but it is not my preferred blade.

When I praise ZJK, it is because of his skill, NOT HIS VISCARIA....
A funny thing to note, is that Kong used a custom made blade, the backhand being KLHS composition (Hinoki and ALC) with the forehand being P500 composition (Koto and Spruce)

Posted By: decoi
Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 11:09pm
^ +1

-------------
Blade: DHS Hurricane Hao
FH: TG3 BS
BH: Xiom Omega 4 Aisa

Blade: Hurricane Hao 2 (656)
Fh: Dhs Gold Arc 3
Bh: Stiga Tour H
http://www.youtube.com/user/decoyla?feature=mhee

Posted By: doraemon
Date Posted: 09/11/2013 at 11:47pm
Yes, I know that KLH used custom made blade.  But in 1995 when he won WTTC and in 2000 when he won Olympic, he still used all-wood blade.  Not a Viscaria.  My point is that I disagree when someone said that "this player won't go far with ....  blade, because he lacks the equipment... bla bla bla..."  
There is no such thing.

For example, FZD beat ZJK at China National....   Does it mean Infinity is a better blade ???   Viscaria is not a good blade anymore????

-------------
Blade : Just wood
FH : black rubber
BH : red rubber

Posted By: Baal
Date Posted: 09/12/2013 at 12:14am
Originally posted by patwhall patwhall wrote:

Bingo, Speaquinox, exactly my point. 

Viscaria has gotten really popular due to the fact that ZJK has won grand slam with it.  And he continue to use it even though Butterfly has made ZJK series of blades.  

Now most of the younger generation of CNT players are using Viscaria and that really pushed Viscaria to a new height.  The general consensus from Chinese amateur players circles is that it's very hard to generate spin on Viscaria and it's not a forgiving blade.  
But so what, people want to use what the champ is using.  

So who knows, at this point, Stiga made a great move by signing an unknown player, Fan Zhendong.  Let's see if FZD's success will eventually pay off for Stiga.  

Of course what amateur circles in China say is... well... what amateurs say. If there is such a general consensus (about spin etc.), it wouldn't be worth much, or at least not more than a consensus here.   I think it is great for generating spin and there is nothing particularly unforgiving about it, not more than any other blade with carbon in it.   

Is it not true that Xu Xin and Chen Qi have mainly used Stiga blades?  Stiga blades have long been very popular in China.  FZD certainly won't be the first high level player to use one, even if he turns out to be the next really great player from China.

All the same, I pretty much agree with your main point.  As someone who has been using a Viscaria for a long time, it kind of surprised me when it suddenly got so popular.  It's been around for a long time.  At one level it's a bit annoying, since now it is suddenly hard to get.  But they might have discontinued it -- change that probably would have -- but for ZJK, so maybe it is a good thing.  It's a really nice blade for sure, but there continue to be many very high level players all over the world who don't use composite blades.  WLQ didn't when he was winning championships with 40 mm balls. 

Date Posted: 09/12/2013 at 9:46am
I concur that it's not the equipment that make the player, it's not like ZJK won the grand slam with Viscaria Wink.

Posted By: Thomasson
Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 4:45am

Please tell me more, how do you feel about this statement now?
Im pretty sure noone took it seriously anyway though.

Funny forum troll :D

-------------
Blade: TB ALC
FH: Tenergy05 2.1
BH: Tenergy64 1.7

Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 6:41am
Originally posted by Thomasson Thomasson wrote:

Please tell me more, how do you feel about this statement now?
Im pretty sure noone took it seriously anyway though.

Funny forum troll :D

Testing right now the Infinity.
At that time it was a fact.
Still surprises me FZD prefers the Infinity over the Viscaria at his level.
Eventhough the Infinity feels good and FZDs one sure is the right selected one.
I know you were severely hurt and punished in the past Thomasson. Go ahead over it.
FZD is in a peak form and has improved his game no matter the blade.
But i do not think he has gained an edge with the blade change. On the contrary. Same with xuxin.
In anycase the commercial Infinity is a good blade in its own class.
The commercial Intensity feels a worse performance yeo.

-------------
EJ Club.

Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 8:18am
Sorry, I thought you were plain stupid, however its clear that you are mentally challenged.
I did not know that, I don't like to make fun of disabled people.

At that time you presented your opinion as a fact that he WOULD NOT get further.
I believe, not winning championschips, to winning a few in a row is considered as getting further.
It takes a man to acknowledge their mistakes and apologise for them, something you are clearly unable to do.

The equipment doesn't seem to give an edge to any player, ZJK is using the Viscaria and didn't gain an edge either. Saying FZD would be even better with the Viscaria is pretty stupid, cause in that case he would have never switched ;)
You changing the subject to Xuxin is pretty weird, we are talking about FZD and his Infinity. :)

I hope you eventually grow a pair :)

-------------

Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 8:33am
Originally posted by Thomasson Thomasson wrote:

Sorry, I thought you were plain stupid, however its clear that you are mentally challenged.
I did not know that, I don't like to make fun of disabled people.

At that time you presented your opinion as a fact that he WOULD NOT get further.
I believe, not winning championschips, to winning a few in a row is considered as getting further.
It takes a man to acknowledge their mistakes and apologise for them, something you are clearly unable to do.

The equipment doesn't seem to give an edge to any player, ZJK is using the Viscaria and didn't gain an edge either. Saying FZD would be even better with the Viscaria is pretty stupid, cause in that case he would have never switched ;)
You changing the subject to Xuxin is pretty weird, we are talking about FZD and his Infinity. :)

I hope you eventually grow a pair :)

Thomasson is angry. Nothing works for him.
No power to do pain. I know how you feel.

-------------
EJ Club.

Posted By: V-Griper
Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 9:25am

Testing right now the Infinity.
At that time it was a fact.
Still surprises me FZD prefers the Infinity over the Viscaria at his level.
Eventhough the Infinity feels good and FZDs one sure is the right selected one.
I know you were severely hurt and punished in the past Thomasson. Go ahead over it.
FZD is in a peak form and has improved his game no matter the blade.
But i do not think he has gained an edge with the blade change. On the contrary. Same with xuxin.
In anycase the commercial Infinity is a good blade in its own class.
The commercial Intensity feels a worse performance yeo.

What about the other post that has a link to an interview with FZD, regarding his equipment?

Here is the relevant part-

Question: Are you playing “Pure wood” or “Fiber” blade?

Answer: I am using “Pure wood” since most are recommending me to use pure wood, I still to keep adjust myself.

Question: Who had suggested you to use “Pure wood”?

Answer: Coach Ng, Wang Hao, etc.. Wang Hao is also using “Pure wood”, his blade is really good. Sometimes “Pure wood” does not have enough self-power, but when you are controlling & hitting the ball, the feeling of remain will be much better.(my emphasis)

Seems like there is an understanding that blades like the viscaria have advantages in "power" but the trade off is not worth it overall, at least not to the people advising FZD on equipment. He trains with all the other top players who are using the viscaria so not sure how he would not know what the differences are. You could also flip the statement and say that ZJK might have done better if he switched to a blade more like what FZD is using. 

I think you might need to more clearly define what you think constitutes an equipment advantage, why it's an advantage and how that integrates with a given play style. FZD was clearly being out hit in the German open final in terms of ball speed. Dima was cracking the ball. I did not see where that gave him an advantage, assuming the ability to hit the ball harder is necessarily an advantage. FZD seemed to emphasize spin and control over speed and that seemed to be somewhat more effective in the long run. So it would seem the equipment choice suited the skills and physical capabilities. At least for now. 

-------------
DHS 301
Xiom Vega 7pro FH/BH

Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 10:19am
Thanks for proving my point ejloser, tell me what did you achieve in life?

For me:
Nice girlfried [check]
Nice house [check]
Nice car [check]
Nice friends [check]
Own a company that is doing very well [check]
Meeting personal goals in table tennis time after time [check]
Helping others meet their personal goals (training) [check]

Want me to help you out on yours?

EJ life in a nutshell:
Look like the dumbest person on the internet [check]
If others notice how dumb I am, go personal and ignore every other aspect [check]
Continue trolling [check]
Fail life [getting there, failing so far]

-------------

Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 12:43pm
To complete your smart post Thomasson,
ejmaster,
smashing the zombi (hater thomasson) over and over again= check
Don't be angry Thomasson. You already have a lot of good things in life.
Have to learn one can not have everything.
Thomasson= no power= check :(

-------------
EJ Club.

Posted By: LOOPMEISTER
Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 1:35pm
Nice review Yogi.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 1:50pm

Clown

----------------------

However, it is interesting that FZD can get so much power from a 5-ply wood that's slower than what most other CNT players are using...

1) I'm far from an expert, but FZD seems to play closer to the table, for the most part, than XX, and likewise he doesn't let the ball drop as low as XX....

2) I think we all underestimate how much booster plays a part. I'm always surprised Wang Hao can get his power from the blade he is using. Especially with short arms (compared to Wang Liqin, for example).

3) And of course, I think we all/I underestimate how much form/technique of the top players can influence power.

4) FZD is simply the next evolution in TT style. No one can grasp how powerful he really is yet... He can use a medium fast wood 5-ply wood blade, and blow Dima off the table in BH to BH rallies..... I've never seen Dima become so desperate to step around to his FH as in that recent German Open semi-final. LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 3:19pm
Today I tried Infinity (which I already put on sale) once more, just a final session. 88 gr, ST handle, FH: T05, BH: T05 FX.

Balance is good, better than RW or Ebenholz. Handle feels just a bit thicker. Quality is usual Stiga.

It has hardish feel. Not classic limba, not at all. I don't know why Stiga is trying to harden the outer plies this much, but I don't like it. This gives the blade a dead and dry feel, especially during short game, low powered strokes. It helps keep the ball short, but for me, I don't feel the ball at all.

Looping is very good. Especially at the table or close to table. Arc is pronounced. No problems about the amount of spin. When you go further off the table, power start to diminish. A bit of flex helps but not so much. You have to work hard to get the best of the blade. This is quite logical, it is a hardish thin 5 ply allwood with not so much catapult.

Hitting seems weakish (I'm not after monstrous punches or flat hits). Blocking is very good, expecially passive.

Short game as I mentioned before is very good. This is probably one common good feature for most new generation Stigas.

Anyway, conclusion: Infinity stays on sale. I won't have the time to train as hard as FZD nor I'm that young. LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 4:23pm
Infinity is an ordinary 5 ply that you find in every brand , nothing special about it. The thing that counts is the dhs forehand and the tenergy 05 backhand that executes exactly what he is trained for.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 4:56pm
I don't agree it's an ordinary blade. Actually it's a strange one for me and I don't think you can find a similiar blade in any brand. Amount of spin, speed or control maybe similiar to many 5 ply blades, but the feel and power delivery ratio is different.

-------------

Posted By: puppy412
Date Posted: 11/19/2013 at 5:30pm
don't know about infinity but I think ebenholz and rosewood have enough power to play from all distances.
and I used them without boosted rubbers, most pro players boost their rubbers.

also consider that fan zhendong is chinese and they play closer to the table than players like ovtcharov or mizutani.
I can't see any reason why he could lack power with that blade.

ma long also used a similar blade, the 506, which is a mid step between a 5 and  ply.

Date Posted: 11/20/2013 at 5:49am

To complete your smart post Thomasson,
ejmaster,
smashing the zombi (hater thomasson) over and over again= check
Don't be angry Thomasson. You already have a lot of good things in life.
Have to learn one can not have everything.
Thomasson= no power= check :(

U make less and less sense every post you make. Sleepy

-------------

Posted By: Stavros
Date Posted: 11/20/2013 at 6:25am
I tried the Infinity with Tenergy 05FX. I agree with Speaquinox on most of his findings although I think T05FX is too soft for this blade. The finishing of the blade is awful compared to Japanese craftsmanship.

-------------
InfinityVPS   -   D80   -   D05

Posted By: garwor
Date Posted: 11/20/2013 at 7:29am
Infinity has same construction like blades Waldner used? Limba-Spruce-Ayous.

-------------
http://stonitenis.rs/equipmentreviews" rel="nofollow - Equipment database

Yinhe MC-2 FL
fh: Xiom Vega pro
bh: Xiom Vega pro

Boycott Marcos Freitas for hidden services!

Date Posted: 11/20/2013 at 8:39am
@Stavros; you're right, FX does not suit this blade.

-------------

Date Posted: 11/20/2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by garwor garwor wrote:

Infinity has same construction like blades Waldner used? Limba-Spruce-Ayous.

The second layer has burn process.
The feeling is not so good feeling as in the waldner.
In fact the Infinity as a 5 ply wood lacks feeling. As dead.
It has a lot of control about blocking and favours agressive bh when receiving services.
But as said it is hard to feel the blade.
Quite particular blade.
And for sure one can play at top level with an allwood blade as good as a composite. Never said anything different than this.
Just that a yeo feels with better performance than an intensity and a viscaria than an infinity (fzd has a contract with stiga).
Shiono now has a donic contract and played with def play.
Penholders usually like to play allwood blade.
Ebenholz, Rw, Stratpw, Clipper, etc have all the performance needed to play at top level.

-------------
EJ Club.

Date Posted: 11/21/2013 at 8:53am
IMO the Infinity has a big gap between 3rd and 4th gear, so it's not good for general all round player, but good if you are either very passive, or very aggressive player.  Blocking at the table is as good as any 5-ply wood blade I try.  Attack close to the table is very fast, with long trajectory, but you need fast reaction, because if you don't and get pushed back, then it has no power away from the table.

Posted By: tt-panopticum
Date Posted: 11/21/2013 at 1:15pm
Hi all,
some things in this thread are a bit puzzling to me - I'll explain some of the more tecnical ones only Wink

I've actually three infinity and it might be interesting to have some more data points:
- Master, 79gr. thickness 6.2 mm
- Master, 88gr. thickness 6.1 mm
- Champ, 80gr. thickness 6.15mm

As already said, finish is quite rough - although I've to say the basic work seems to be of very good precision - top veneer is very thin and one often can observe uneven thic´kness over the whole area - here it seems to be very "parallel".
Weight differences are high - but at the same time playing characteristic to me seemed to be less influenced by weight compared to many other blades.

I'm a bit surprised about comments that it lacks power - I completely agree about precision, not only passive strokes - all active strokes as well.

Head size of my samples is unsual 149.5 x 155.5  (+0.5 within those samples)

Actually my son plays those blades - he switched from KLHS - playing with MX-P FH and EL-P BH.

Touch feel is relatively hard, but there's decent flex when actually playing.

Personally I've never been a friend of the classic second ply spruce blades, and actually my son, who's the much better player, almost hates them - there's just too much high frequ. vibrations going on there. I only found few samples which I really liked....Waldner off 40 wasn't one of those, the older type and Dicon were much nicer and less disturbing vibrations - better feel IMO.

The infinity feels different from those classic spruce blades - as mentioned by some a little bit "hollow" but if one get's used to it and paired with dense, hard rubbers very good feel and touch IMO.

Date Posted: 11/21/2013 at 1:35pm
It has more kick than what it feels from mid distance but about looping feels as lacking some crispness.

-------------
EJ Club.

Posted By: gatorling
Date Posted: 11/21/2013 at 4:48pm
How does the Stiga Infinity V compare against Xiom Aria?
I'm using the Aria right now and like it very much (although it's a very easy to damage, seems like a slight nudge dents the very soft and fragile outer plies).

If it's essentially the same blade with better quality and durability I'll have to pick one up.

-------------
Forehand: Hurricane 3 Provincial #20 sponge
Backhand: Rakza 7 Max
Blade:    Xiom Aria

Date Posted: 11/21/2013 at 5:04pm
Aria is not like Infinity.
The Infinity burn spruce 2nd layer makes the blade feel different.
Aria feels more solid and faster.

-------------
EJ Club.

Posted By: gatorling
Date Posted: 11/21/2013 at 5:15pm
Thanks, sounds like Infinity would be a downgrade.
You know of any other blades that play like Aria but are more durable? Higher quality?

At the rate I'm going, I'll need a new Aria every 6 months or so. The top play is so fragile and I re-glue every two weeks or so.

-------------
Forehand: Hurricane 3 Provincial #20 sponge
Backhand: Rakza 7 Max
Blade:    Xiom Aria

Date Posted: 11/21/2013 at 5:35pm
Closer to an Aria is the stratus powerwood.
As solid and as fast as an Aria. Imo the stratpw a little more alive than the Aria.

-------------
EJ Club.

Posted By: ztec
Date Posted: 11/29/2013 at 9:50pm
How does the Infinity VPS compare to the Offensive NCT? Seems like a similar construction other than the burned layer vs non-burned. 

-------------
Your play will change your opinion of your equipment more than your equipment will change your opinion of your play.

Posted By: seguso
Date Posted: 11/30/2013 at 8:05am
this looks like a thicker stiga offensive classic. Does this mean it is stiffer?

I too would be interested in a comparison with both OC and off wood nct. Mentioning hardness, flex, and speed.

-------------
pg5x - mxd fh & bh - https://youtu.be/dBMqj0CN7XU" rel="nofollow - 2015 video

Posted By: SirSpinsalot
Date Posted: 12/10/2013 at 12:17am
I found this chart at http://www.yoger.com.cn/product/142161.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.yoger.com.cn/product/142161.html

There are reviews available too but in Chinese.  But you can use Google Chrome to translate it into other languages.

Some notable reviews and recommendations:

"You can open any of our gifted a network domestica floor, the floor had a whole series of pages domestica dimensional analysis chart, we can see from the figure seven strong sort of Ebony - Rose 7 - Maple 7 - Rose XO-VPS.
So we can see that there is a stalemate vps control play and play and Loop controlled play very good performance, but if the pursuit of violent attack, preferred or ebony 7."

"3, the structure is hard five folders, add a special surface coating increases the stiffness of the diamond.
4, integrated hardness should be harder than the CL softer than OC, suitable Loop running game, perfect control."

"Forehand, continuous attack is good, but need to feel good with this kind of board is still relatively hard board, power is good, but because of the VPS technology to join it, making this board has 2.7 folder flavor, eat the ball unlike ordinary five folders as comfortable, deformation small, but overall good, pull the power like a small ball of red and black carbon One king."

Posted By: LethalForehand
Date Posted: 12/10/2013 at 5:55am
I only had a short session with the infinity, because it was a factory-defective one, but have good experience with the off. wood. the latter feels much softer, much flexier and also a bit slower. The two blades are in different leagues  I think.

Date Posted: 12/10/2013 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by LethalForehand LethalForehand wrote:

I only had a short session with the infinity, because it was a factory-defective one, but have good experience with the off. wood. the latter feels much softer, much flexier and also a bit slower. The two blades are in different leagues  I think.

What was the defect?

Just curious.

-------------

Date Posted: 12/31/2013 at 1:09pm
I just got my Infinity. I played a bit with it, but only against return board. Here are my first impressions (likely to change after real training):

[removed because misleading. See the review after training, a few posts below Tongue]

-------------

Date Posted: 12/31/2013 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by seguso seguso wrote:

I just got my Infinity. I played a bit with it, but only against return board. Here are my first impressions (likely to change after real training):

Note: I was coming from Offensive CR and Offensive wood nct. Rubbers: m1 max forehand; coppa x2 2.0 bh.

Speed: definitely slower than offensive CR. I'd say like offensive nct. Maybe even slower (as my offensive nct has lost the nct coating).

Flex: a lot. It does not feel stiffer than offensive wood nct and offensive CR, which I expected. Maybe just a bit. This is strange, because it is thicker than both blades. But when you play, it flexes a lot on power loops. Maybe a bit less in controlled loops.

hardness: not hard at all. a lot softer than offensive CR. as soft as my offensive wood nct (which has lost the nct coating). Probably even softer than the offensive classic.

Weight: 82 gr. My two offensive wood NCt are 78 and 83. My offensive CR wrb is almost 90.

in short, this seems like a slightly stiffer offensive wood nct, with equal speed and spin.

looks like the difference in speed is mostly because of weight difference.

Date Posted: 12/31/2013 at 1:26pm
and hardness. the cr feels harder. (my cr is also very flexible, it is 5.3 mm)

-------------

Date Posted: 12/31/2013 at 1:36pm

and hardness. the cr feels harder. (my cr is also very flexible, it is 5.3 mm)

it's also logical that a heavier blade is harder.

Date Posted: 12/31/2013 at 2:06pm

hardness: not hard at all. a lot softer than offensive CR. as soft as my offensive wood nct (which has lost the nct coating). Probably even softer than the offensive classic.

on my test it very hard. I compared to Joola Viva and Korbel

Posted By: frogger
Date Posted: 12/31/2013 at 3:22pm
The quality of Infinity to price is very nice. Compared to other blades that cost much more Infinity is a steal.

-------------
Wood Paddle
Red side
Black side.

Date Posted: 01/02/2014 at 3:07pm
Update: after training, it turns out I was wrong about almost everything.  :) So I'll write it from scratch.

First of all, let me say what this blade is: this is a blade for aggressive receives. Especially in flip, it is incredible. It is also excellent in the short receive, and in powerloop at the table.

Stiffness: the stiga rating "almost stiff" is correct. It is definitely stiffer than Offensive CR and Offensive Wood NCT. (though not as stiff as clipper of course)

Hardness: it is as hard as offensive CR. That is, harder than offensive wood nct and offensive classic. But softer than Ebenholz, and much softer than koto variants (like pg2, pg3, pg13 etc).

Speed: it is definitely slower than offensive cr wrb. But definitely faster than offensive wood nct. Exactly inbetween I'd say.

To sum up, this is a stiffer and lighter offensive CR. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only problem of this blade for me is that it is 82 grams. As I use coppa x2 on backhand, the overall paddle is only 180 gr, which lacks gears and especially power in the first loop. But if I were to use a heavier rubber on bh, it would be perfect.

-------------

Posted By: tabletennis11
Date Posted: 01/02/2014 at 9:22pm
Nice second review, it always pays to give the equipment a good amount of use to wear it in before you get enough info to review it accurately. The second review is much more accurate of the infinity, a blade which we actually have a special deal coming out on for our FB fans and newsletter subscribers FYI ;)

-------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6QlKrAbsMQ?utm_source=mytt-signature" rel="nofollow - Click Here to see TableTennis11 CEO Sergei Petrov's Introductory Interview - Tabletennis11.com

Posted By: ashishsharmaait
Date Posted: 01/02/2014 at 9:36pm
@TT11: Now you've got me interested, whats the special deal?

Posted By: smash_fan
Date Posted: 01/02/2014 at 10:41pm
UPDATE: Tenergy 80 is definitely not the right rubber for this blade. Either 05, Chinese or something high-throw. Also I'd suggest a 05FX on BH.

---

I have to agree that the blade is quite unusual (but I think ultimately will be a keeper)... I've had it for a week now and played 4 full days (3-hours each) with it. I feel that I better understand its strengths/ weaknesses. Of course the limitation here is that is ONLY been a week and I have always felt it takes months to get fully adjusted to new equipment.

For background, I'm coming off a 5-ply wood 70g Butterfly Jonyer Hinoki that's considered OFF-. My Infinity weighs in at 76g and is Legend style flared. I'm using T80 on FH and T25FX on BH, the same 4-month old rubbers I moved over from my Jonyer. I play close to table style, which is the ONLY style this blade will suit, I believe.

While the craftsmanship is substantially better than the usual Stiga, (quite good in fact, but not as good as BTY), my initial impression playing with it was horrible... the blade and setup felt dead, weird mix of slow, then too fast shots on shots where you accelerated, and generally quite clumsy (despite being a 5.8mm thickness blade).
For those who care, I paid $70 from NYC local area dealer (who I am happy to recommend if you wish to PM request).

The thing with this blade that makes it weird is that there is very little flex (almost Clipper like in that regard), and the blade doesn't have any of the qualities of the new-generation blades such as the Boll ZLF or Innerforces, where you can really "feel" and use the materials to "massage" shots onto the table, and the multiple gears you can differentiate. The Infinity only has 2 gears: slow and fast. (But really do you need more?)

First day I played with it was really bad,... lost to players I can dominate. Just lots of misses over the table, into net, and then long when I was looping. The blade has a medium-LOW throw, which I will solve by switching to higher-throw rubbers (i.e., T05 on FH). When I finally adjusted to the lower throw by Day 2, I was finding the T25FX workable on BH but still suffering with the T80 on FH. However I was playing much better and less regretting my purchase. On Day 3, I was finally winning some 2000-level players, but it was all from the BH... the Infinity interestingly gives alot of power and explosion on high 3rd and 5th balls and 1-2 steps off the table, while still keeping a stable defense. Blocking was excellent, touch not as good as my Jonyer, but ball response was super-predictable and more precise which made up for that.
Still though, I am having problems opening flips on BH and FH heavy underspins that I could before open through somewhat reliably with my old blade.

I think the take-away is that the Infinity is strong for close to table, control, precision, and BH oriented play. I like it overall and think I understand why FZD would use this blade. He is using Chinese rubber on FH and more of a brush technique- both of which would solve my FH issues. (As a result I will switch to T05 on the FH for the higher throw as my FH technique is more driving than brushing). The really good thing about this blade is its overall weight balance, which seems to be more a factor for consistency and technical shot-making than the different gears provided by the new-gen blades.

I chose this blade for several reasons, but caution folk to not rush out and buy it. The new TBS it is not.
It is however super stable and predictable, and players over the table who don't need extra power should try it. Mid-distance players should stay away, and FH oriented players will find it a hit (if they are control oriented players who can generate their own power) or a miss (many will hate it). The blade produces average spins in my estimation, and thus serving is not enhanced, but again its very precise. It is of average (OFF-) speed, although my coach said he felt it was slower, more like All+. FWIW, the coach loved it, due to the weight balance (not being head heavy) and control - which he feels helps you to use the same stroke for offense and defense.

Also note that the head size is smaller than usual by a few millimeters. My BTY Jonyer is exactly the same size, and I much prefer this size, especially for over the table Play and its more quick/ aerodynamic? feeling when switching between FH and BH (including the grip).

Happy to answer any questions.

-------------
Blade: Hinoki Wood (now trying ZLF)
Rubbers: Tenergy 05 and 05FX

Posted By: jonyer1980
Date Posted: 01/03/2014 at 2:56am
Im thinking about getting it. Im planning to cover the gap between my Violin&Acoustic. I love my Violín specially on short game, but sometímes i feel ir lacks a bit power once yo step back a little. My acoustic is so light(79) but bits too bouncy with esn tensors on the bh and misses the great feeling of Violín. Both share terrible straight handles and even worse FL's.

-------------
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing

Posted By: ashishsharmaait
Date Posted: 01/03/2014 at 4:18am
Originally posted by jonyer1980 jonyer1980 wrote:

Im thinking about getting it. Im planning to cover the gap between my Violin&Acoustic. I love my Violín specially on short game, but sometímes i feel ir lacks a bit power once yo step back a little. My acoustic is so light(79) but bits too bouncy with esn tensors on the bh and misses the great feeling of Violín. Both share terrible straight handles and even worse FL's.

If you hate them so much, you should trade them for my Xiom Hayabusa Zxi in the sale section :)

Posted By: jonyer1980
Date Posted: 01/03/2014 at 9:39am
Originally posted by ashishsharmaait ashishsharmaait wrote:

If you hate them so much, you should trade them for my Xiom Hayabusa Zxi in the sale section :)

No way dudeLOL

-------------
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing

Posted By: smash_fan
Date Posted: 01/03/2014 at 2:40pm

FYI the handle on the Infinity Legend is nice and thick, feels very comfortable and I didn't feel any wrist or hand pain that smaller size handles often cause me.

-------------
Blade: Hinoki Wood (now trying ZLF)
Rubbers: Tenergy 05 and 05FX

Posted By: tabletennis11
Date Posted: 01/03/2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by ashishsharmaait ashishsharmaait wrote:

@TT11: Now you've got me interested, whats the special deal?

We are releasing it in our newsletter soon and to our facebook fans, keep an eye out :)

-------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6QlKrAbsMQ?utm_source=mytt-signature" rel="nofollow - Click Here to see TableTennis11 CEO Sergei Petrov's Introductory Interview - Tabletennis11.com

Posted By: zrrbiteDK
Date Posted: 01/04/2014 at 10:04am
I was pretty excited about this blade, so i picked it up and i put YinHe Moon Pro (fh) and Adidas TenZone (bh) on it. To sum up my experience: Absolutely horrible. I was gutted! Ouch

I had been wanting to step down from 7-ply to something a tad slower now that i can't practice as much as i want to, and i felt like the Infinity was a great pick.

The summary:

Service: Excellent!
Short play: Excellent!
Chops: Excellent!

Blocks: Crap!
Loops: Crap!
Drives: Crap!

It felt like the blade was way too thin - You could tell by bouncing the ball on the rubbers (MAX in both cases); The sound was a pingy "DUK! DUK! DUK!". It worried me, but i thought it might be different during play.

The blade weighed 80g. We weighed about 5 or 6 and they ranged from 73g to 88g.

Arcs on loops were high to the extreme, and balls sometimes swirved through the air in a really strange manner. Now, i don't know if all this this weirdness can be chalked up to poor construction and finish by Stiga for that particular blade, and that i'd have a different experience with a heavier version but i'm not going to chance it because of my poor, depressing first impressions :(

-------------
Current:

Avalox BT777 / ? / ?

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net