Print Page | Close Window

Fake Provincial Hurricane 3 from TTNPP (updated!)

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Equipment
Forum Name: Equipment
Forum Description: Share your experience and discussions about table tennis equipments.
Moderator: haggisv
Assistant Moderators: position available

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=68012
Printed Date: 11/26/2020 at 7:19pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Fake Provincial Hurricane 3 from TTNPP (updated!)
Posted By: proSpin
Subject: Fake Provincial Hurricane 3 from TTNPP (updated!)
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 6:28am
Hi Guys, Earlier on when some guy from Germany Brought up the issue on Fake Provincial NEO Hurricane 3 rubbers sold on TTNPP, he is probably right.
2 weeks ago, I placed an order on the newly added provincial 38 degree Hurricane 3 #22 blue sponge 6 edges, believing that they don't sell fake products.
But today, i received the rubber, however it was not like they described. The rubber had no.20 imprinted on the sponge. Now, for those of you who don't know, #20 sponge is for orange sponge and #22 is for blue sponge. DHS has clarified that they do not produce #20 for blue sponges, and if i got any, it would probably be fake. And on the packaging, they use ink to scribble cancel the degree hardness and used a marker to write 38 degree. Now, that's odd because the sponge clearly felt like a 40 degree one and doesn't have the distinct smell of a provincial hurricane rubber. Sponge texture felt like a counterfeit exactly like the ones i saw in china during my trip there years ago. For those of you who intend to get DHS rubbers from TTNPP, i advise you not to. The value for money is a trick.

This is the link to the rubber 
http://ttnpp.com/store/dhs/738-dhs-hurricane-3-provincial-version-6-edges-6.html" rel="nofollow - http://ttnpp.com/store/dhs/738-dhs-hurricane-3-provincial-version-6-edges-6.html



-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=52684&KW=kenet&PID=649009&title=feedback-prospin#649009" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks



Replies:
Posted By: Vlad0
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 6:41am
10x for the warning. I thought to buy one 38 d. 


Posted By: TurboZ
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 7:37am
Care to share some clear pics front and back?

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=53150&title=feedback-turboz - My Feedback


Posted By: Roger Stillabower
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 9:24am
I have seen the H-3 prov. #22 sponge and the H-3 nat. blue sponge on ttnpp, they look just like the one's on Ali-express site. And Ali-express shows a #20 blue sponge prov. H-3. Never ordered that so I can't say any thing about it.

-------------
Shifter


Posted By: Butt Stallion
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:13am
I posted this on an other thread too how to identify the genuine products and why the one of ttnpp and aliexpress and all the other sellers are fake:

But heres my argumentation. Please read first, think and comment.

I try to make this very simple, this is a original H3N:
http://shop.chinatt.com/goods-465.html

Then this one is a original H3NP:
http://shop.chinatt.com/goods-466.html

-> You can see, the sponge have additional provincial sign for "provincial".

So now we make a blue sponge out of this rubbers:
http://www.pingpongboard.com/images/awb_image1932554184321.jpg

Wooooooollaaaah!

Now compare the white label of my links to this label of YOUR link right here:
http://gd1.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/10729083/T2KOc6XAtXXXXXXXXX_!!10729083.jpg

Heres the original label or the provincial orange sponge:
http://shop.chinatt.com/images/upload/image/201405/20140521141919_49800.jpg

Here the label of the original COMMERCIAL sheet:
http://shop.chinatt.com/images/201212/18070232_01.jpg

my products look the same, with the blue sponge it looks different. Why should DHS do this?
I have an answer, FAKE!

Please give me a good reason why DHS would do different writings of the white label, if they got the same with commercial and provincial AND national. So the blue sponges get all different stuff... 
It really doesnt make any sense... Im sorry but this is bullshit.

The other "label" DHS uses is the label of Degree and Thickness which isnt white. This one identifys genuine products too, but its not even that one neither. Im talking about this one:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uNfcGS3MNxo/TrarWwWIHkI/AAAAAAAAAhs/fv0XP9LAKlA/s1600/P1030589.JPG

Now the REAL provincial I posted:
http://www.pingpongboard.com/images/awb_image1932554184321.jpg

That matches too. The only product which doesnt match is the provinical blue sponge with the fake blue circle and white label.

Now, we compare it to National products:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.3.w1017-3638378733.53.yUrffb&id=38461374812&

Commercial H3 with the same sticker/label:
http://shop.chinatt.com/goods-463.html

The only one which doesnt fit in is the H3NP blue sponge with the blue sticker. 
So tell me, what is wrong with my argumentation? If there is anything wrong, im the first person in the world who admit this, but I dont see any mistakes so please help me out here guys.

It is sooooo easy to see!

Best regards ;)



Posted By: Butt Stallion
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:16am
and about the link you posted the NON NEO rubbers, they are much harder to identify because of the different package (not vacuum), but the chance of getting REAL blue sponge rubbers is very low.


Posted By: chroot
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:18am
most likely it's dyed from commercial H3 sponge.


-------------
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=62263" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks


Posted By: lineup32
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:30am
I have found TTNPP a very reliable vendor quick to respond to any issue and the rubbers sold have always been from the manufacture.  The idea that TTNPP  knowingly sells fake products has no basis in fact. 

 Given the endless chatter by players buying this product it might be best to consider buying only from authorized DHS dealers.  This warning is on the DHS site:

Products are guaranteed to be genuine when purchased only from authorized DHS dealer.
DHS will not accept any claims and will not provide any warranty service on the products purchased through non-authorized dealers.

http://dhsamerica.com/wherebuystore.php


Posted By: proSpin
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:03am
Originally posted by chroot chroot wrote:

most likely it's dyed from commercial H3 sponge.

Yes you may be right, it smells funny and looks like its been dyed. 




-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=52684&KW=kenet&PID=649009&title=feedback-prospin#649009" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks


Posted By: proSpin
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Butt Stallion Butt Stallion wrote:

and about the link you posted the NON NEO rubbers, they are much harder to identify because of the different package (not vacuum), but the chance of getting REAL blue sponge rubbers is very low.

Yes, you are right.
I have emailed ttnpp. They told me they are going to check with their supplier and reply me in 2-3 days time. But either ways, i would expect a refund or this matter blows up all the way to paypal as their product does not fulfill their description of no.22 sponge at all since it has no.20 written behind.



-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=52684&KW=kenet&PID=649009&title=feedback-prospin#649009" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks


Posted By: Roger Stillabower
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:14am
http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Free-shipping-DHS-Hurricane-3-Blue-Sponge-20-Table-Tennis-Rubber-Ping-Pong-Rubber-NEW/688404010.html

This is what you probably got proSpin.

-------------
Shifter


Posted By: Butt Stallion
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:21am
the rubber you got prospin is fake. Look at the 38 degree number, to uneven for a real stamp. 

maybe this will help you:

http://www.kineske-gume.rama.hr/Gume_DHS_Genuine%20and%20Fake%20H3.pdf


Posted By: proSpin
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:29am
It is more transparent now.... The smell of the sponge is just way too wrong! 
I will definitely report this on paypal if they do not answer to my request. 
Look at the packaging of the rubber.

It is possible for paypal help get my money back right?





-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=52684&KW=kenet&PID=649009&title=feedback-prospin#649009" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks


Posted By: Butt Stallion
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:40am
well yes all the pics are showing fake products...

heres the REAL one on the official Li Ning webside (DHS is part of Li Ning):

http://www.e-lining.com/shop/goods-187115.html?intcmp=searchproduct


Posted By: liulin04
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:48am
wow, sorry to hear about the bad experience.  I have not shopped at TTnPP since I bought the bad Tibhar Grip-S rubbers two years ago.  Good luck with the refund.

TTnPP should be ashamed that they got caught by an DHS Hurricane rubber expert. Wink


-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=35056&PN=14&title=feedback-liulin04" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks


Posted By: ZingyDNA
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 11:58am
OP don't get me wrong here, as I have no idea what genuine provincial/national Hurricane is like. (In fact I really don't like them producing vastly different versions of the same rubber.) I'm just saying it might be hard for Paypal the accept you claim of replica product just because it smells weird, and with some scribbles on the package


Posted By: proSpin
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by ZingyDNA ZingyDNA wrote:

OP don't get me wrong here, as I have no idea what genuine provincial/national Hurricane is like. (In fact I really don't like them producing vastly different versions of the same rubber.) I'm just saying it might be hard for Paypal the accept you claim of replica product just because it smells weird, and with some scribbles on the package

The rubber doesn't match the description of the rubber as stated on their web. 
That falls under the dispute category on paypal. Hope it works.


-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=52684&KW=kenet&PID=649009&title=feedback-prospin#649009" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks


Posted By: lineup32
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by proSpin proSpin wrote:

Originally posted by Butt Stallion Butt Stallion wrote:

and about the link you posted the NON NEO rubbers, they are much harder to identify because of the different package (not vacuum), but the chance of getting REAL blue sponge rubbers is very low.

Yes, you are right.
I have emailed ttnpp. They told me they are going to check with their supplier and reply me in 2-3 days time. But either ways, i would expect a refund or this matter blows up all the way to paypal as their product does not fulfill their description of no.22 sponge at all since it has no.20 written behind.


Lets us what info ttnpp says there response seems positive so provided the best info you can to back up your claim.  It's positive that they are concerned about this issue enough to contact there supplier and dig deeper into  the fake issue of this product.  


Posted By: Trin_hoa_an
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 2:59pm
I think it is newest model of Dhs h3 pro blue sponge. It is not fake.


Posted By: slevin
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 4:27pm
I just got my H3 Prov 38 deg sheets from TTNPP today (#20 sponge). However, they were not sealed - they came in a cardboard covering that wasn't covered in plastic and the sponge was open to the elements.

H3 afficionados: is this how this product is normally packaged? It doesn't mean that it is fake ofcourse (TTNPP has had a history of selling genuine H3 orange sponged products - at least from what I can read on the forum).




-------------
Trade feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50787" rel="nofollow - http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50787


Posted By: Roger Stillabower
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 4:36pm
The H3 that I have got from ttnpp has always been in a sealed package. Don't know why yours was not. Even the H3 that I get from AliExpress comes in a sealed package.

-------------
Shifter


Posted By: qualizon
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 4:41pm
And there isn't any plastic wrapping at all?  If that's the case, it's very weird.


For H3 (non neo), you should still have plastic wrapping, with adhesive opening.
For H3 neo, you should have vacuum sealed wrapping


-------------
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=66012&PID=793739" rel="nofollow - Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=69193&PID=839189" rel="nofollow - For Sale


Posted By: slevin
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by qualizon qualizon wrote:

And there isn't any plastic wrapping at all?  If that's the case, it's very weird.

Yes indeed. Again, question for the H3 experts: assuming that the sheet is genuine, is it worth the fuss to complain / attempt to return to TTNPP or should it make practically no difference as (I'm assuming) this should hardly have any booster / oil on it?


-------------
Trade feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50787" rel="nofollow - http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50787


Posted By: Butt Stallion
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

Yes indeed. Again, question for the H3 experts: assuming that the sheet is genuine, is it worth the fuss to complain / attempt to return to TTNPP or should it make practically no difference as (I'm assuming) this should hardly have any booster / oil on it?

Noo, your product looks very genuine. The stamp and inch looks fine to me, package too. I dont think its fake, no sign for it. 




Posted By: kurokami
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 9:56pm
if those are real, they've got to be like 8+ yrs old lol. i remember #22 being used for CNT training before wang liqin dominated at #1 2006?

anyway, i hated pre-neo. even boosting, it was pretty dead. pre-neo is designed for speed glue really.


-------------
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami


Posted By: slevin
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by kurokami kurokami wrote:

if those are real, they've got to be like 8+ yrs old lol. i remember #22 being used for CNT training before wang liqin dominated at #1 2006?


So it is #22 even though the writing on the spong indicates #20?

-------------
Trade feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50787" rel="nofollow - http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50787


Posted By: kurokami
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

Originally posted by kurokami kurokami wrote:

if those are real, they've got to be like 8+ yrs old lol. i remember #22 being used for CNT training before wang liqin dominated at #1 2006?


So it is #22 even though the writing on the spong indicates #20?

oh i thought the blue one said #22?

#20 is the oj one. 


-------------
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami


Posted By: proSpin
Date Posted: 08/21/2014 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

I just got my H3 Prov 38 deg sheets from TTNPP today (#20 sponge). However, they were not sealed - they came in a cardboard covering that wasn't covered in plastic and the sponge was open to the elements.

H3 afficionados: is this how this product is normally packaged? It doesn't mean that it is fake ofcourse (TTNPP has had a history of selling genuine H3 orange sponged products - at least from what I can read on the forum).



Your hurricane 3 is likely to be real. The first 4 numbers on the sponge indicates year and month of manufacture. In your case, in 2012 january. That time, the provincial h3 are still using the old packaging like yours. 


In any case, i purchased real and genuine #22 sponge before. 
This piece of junk i received from ttnpp is nothing like the one i had. This ttnpp one doesn't even have its #sponge number printed correctly. According to ttnpp, all their 38 degree, blue sponge had #20 written behind which makes it more obvious it is fake. Even if it was stamped wrongly by accident, it would be likely that one piece had mistakes. Not the whole supply of 38 degree while 39,40,41 had no problem. 


-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=52684&KW=kenet&PID=649009&title=feedback-prospin#649009" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks


Posted By: tazdevil
Date Posted: 08/27/2014 at 10:43pm
I just got mine from TTNPP and it went through the DHS online checking system as well (it stated that this serial number belongs to an Table Tennis item manufactured by DHS and this is the first time that number being queried).












Posted By: proSpin
Date Posted: 08/27/2014 at 11:02pm
The blue sponge is too artificial. If you bought a #22 sponge from a provincial player before, you will know. The printing, color, smell is too way off.

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=52684&KW=kenet&PID=649009&title=feedback-prospin#649009" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks


Posted By: qualizon
Date Posted: 08/28/2014 at 12:05am
tazdevil, another easy way to spot a fake rubber is to look at the following engraving on the rubber:

1) the ttf logo
2) the small dhs logo along the horizontal line on both left and right hand side

May be you can post a close up on the above items?

The real blue sponge will not look that dull, it'll look very "fresh".


-------------
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=66012&PID=793739" rel="nofollow - Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=69193&PID=839189" rel="nofollow - For Sale


Posted By: kurokami
Date Posted: 08/28/2014 at 12:49am
i thought you guys were saying to use the serial on the back to check lol. if it's the plastic film, they could pull that from anywhere. doesn't mean it's a real provincial, just that it's a DHS hurricane product according to their db. a mfg looking to profit could simply fill an order making some with alternative cheap blue sponges, and submit commercial serials so that it would check out 

-------------
Viscaria
H3N/T05
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65345&KW=&title=feedback-kurokami


Posted By: qualizon
Date Posted: 08/28/2014 at 12:55am
I've read in some chinese forum that even the serial number can be fabricated by the counterfeit company

-------------
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=66012&PID=793739" rel="nofollow - Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=69193&PID=839189" rel="nofollow - For Sale


Posted By: tazdevil
Date Posted: 08/29/2014 at 12:20pm
Sorry guys, tied up by something, but finally took some pics on the logos.

So if the serial numbers are faked, that would be considered high level fakes with extra work and expenses (assuming that they need to peel off from the commercial version and stick it on)?





added 2 with different lighting





Posted By: proSpin
Date Posted: 08/29/2014 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by tazdevil tazdevil wrote:

Sorry guys, tied up by something, but finally took some pics on the logos.

So if the serial numbers are faked, that would be considered high level fakes with extra work and expenses (assuming that they need to peel off from the commercial version and stick it on)?





If its the case that the rubber is fake but serial numbers matches, it means they fabricate/copy the actual serial numbers. 
Or in this case, i feel they merely bought h3 topsheets and add the fake esponges... In china, anything is possible. 


-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=52684&KW=kenet&PID=649009&title=feedback-prospin#649009" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks


Posted By: GMan4911
Date Posted: 08/29/2014 at 1:18pm
If they peeled off the plastic film from a genuine H3 and applied it to a fake, the film would have wrinkles.

If they pulled the 'serial' # sticker off a genuine H3 and applied it to a fake, the sticker would have wrinkles and/or tears.

If you verify the 'serial' # on their website, the website will warn you IF the 'serial' # had been checked before so you can tell if you have a product with a duplicate 'serial' #.  Otherwise, you get a message saying you have a genuine DHS product.

I would assume/hope the 'serial' # is not just a serial # but a number generated by some algorithm to guarantee that it's unique.  If someone has reported a verified number but still gotten a fake, then DHS's algorithm to generate the numbers has been compromised.  Have there been reports of that nature?




-------------
OSP Ultimate II, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max
ITC Challenge Speed, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/Powercell Ultra 48 Max


Posted By: TurboZ
Date Posted: 08/29/2014 at 8:08pm
I have bought fake H3 from taobao before and seller did offer a checkable serial for an extra 10 RMB. It did check out alright on DHS website so they are compromised and not 100% reliable. But the fake serial sticker is easy to peel off while the real one can't.

Photo of tazdevil does look genuine. Fake is far from it. Wonder how it play. As these blue sponge H3 are low volume production for local use and not meant for export, their quality control is probably not as strict so difference between batches is not surprising. Many selling H3 without any package, serial or stamp on sponge but people still trust and buy with confidence so the situation is quite messy. As long as it looks genuine and code check out I would tell myself it is a good one and not worry about it.   

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=53150&title=feedback-turboz - My Feedback


Posted By: proSpin
Date Posted: 08/30/2014 at 12:08pm
Okay, here's an update of my case.
I've shipped the rubber back to ttnpp and they have refunded me the cost of rubber!
The only reason why they accept my reject was because the rubber doesn't tally with the description online as it was printed #20 instead of #22 sponge. Close shave for me as they wouldn't bother refunding me at all if there was no problem in printing. 


-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=52684&KW=kenet&PID=649009&title=feedback-prospin#649009" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks


Posted By: Symbole
Date Posted: 09/02/2014 at 1:57pm
What is the website to vérification if my hurricane 3 is right ?


Posted By: SolidEvolution
Date Posted: 09/02/2014 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by qualizon qualizon wrote:

I've read in some chinese forum that even the serial number can be fabricated by the counterfeit company

I'm still wondering why the rubber itself isn't a dead give away.


Posted By: suds79
Date Posted: 09/02/2014 at 2:50pm
All these cases of fake Provincial or National Hurricanes just makes me think I'll just stick with the commercial grade versions and accept the small % difference in play they come with.




Posted By: Symbole
Date Posted: 09/02/2014 at 2:51pm
What the website ?


Posted By: GMan4911
Date Posted: 09/02/2014 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by Symbole Symbole wrote:

What is the website to vérification if my hurricane 3 is right ?

http://ttnpp.com/store/content/7-dhs-serial-code-verification" rel="nofollow - http://ttnpp.com/store/content/7-dhs-serial-code-verification


-------------
OSP Ultimate II, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max
ITC Challenge Speed, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/Powercell Ultra 48 Max


Posted By: tommyzai
Date Posted: 09/02/2014 at 3:02pm
China and other countries in Asia are full of "fakes." In fact, it's difficult to find real merchandise over there. Sometimes, the fake is actually better. Maybe whoever replicated H3 made the sponge softer and lighter! ;-).

-------------
For More Info, PM or Email me: [email protected]


Posted By: Symbole
Date Posted: 09/02/2014 at 3:06pm
Thank you so much


Posted By: tazdevil
Date Posted: 09/02/2014 at 3:49pm
Hi Symbole,

I used the DHS site, it is http://www.dhs-sports.com/portal/   

Do you read Chinese?  You should see a field at the left hand side for you to input the serial number, and the check digits.  The results is in Chinese as well, but you can take a look at my post and if it looks the same, that basically means the serial number enter was manufactured by DHS and it has been queried only once.




Posted By: Symbole
Date Posted: 09/02/2014 at 4:02pm
No i no read china


Posted By: Symbole
Date Posted: 09/02/2014 at 4:04pm
I can't..


Posted By: qualizon
Date Posted: 09/02/2014 at 6:26pm
you can't trust the serial number check all the time, as it has been mentioned earlier, the counterfeit seller can fabricate the serial number these days.

One easier way is to compare it to an authentic rubber (either a commercial one which you can buy the authentic one easily, or a real provincial/national one if you are lucky)

Below is a link I created before to show how to identify a fake TG3 national blue sponge, as I was lucky enough to get a hold of a real one.

http://tinyurl.com/tg3-fake" rel="nofollow - http://tinyurl.com/tg3-fake


-------------
N656 TG3 Nat Blue/H360
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=66012&PID=793739" rel="nofollow - Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=69193&PID=839189" rel="nofollow - For Sale


Posted By: TurboZ
Date Posted: 09/03/2014 at 4:41am
Originally posted by proSpin proSpin wrote:

Okay, here's an update of my case.
I've shipped the rubber back to ttnpp and they have refunded me the cost of rubber!
The only reason why they accept my reject was because the rubber doesn't tally with the description online as it was printed #20 instead of #22 sponge. Close shave for me as they wouldn't bother refunding me at all if there was no problem in printing. 


Found the following explanation from TTNPP about the label. Probably added after the dispute.

"* about 38' chop and lable :

since 38' is too soft for most of the pro-player , factory usually do not produce 38'. Only a small portion of the sponge will end up in 38' range. And they do not have a chop and lable ready for this hardness. Therefore for all 38', a chop of #20 sponge was used instead. And the labels on the back of the paper package were corrected from other hardness label manually to 38'"

I see many people claim a stamp or serial on one product is genuine so any deviation of that is fake. But people failed to see that DHS is not a company of strict standard as many have believed. Somehow they are the one to blame for the messy situation because of all the non-standard products they keep releasing to the market. Especially on those not meant for export ones.


-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=53150&title=feedback-turboz - My Feedback


Posted By: bayttplayer
Date Posted: 09/03/2014 at 1:26pm
see my post.

TTNPP..AngryThumbs Down

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=52705&KW=do+not+buy+from+ttnpp&title=do-not-buy-from-ttnpp



-------------
Innerforce-ZLC FL + H3 + T80



Posted By: jekki
Date Posted: 10/15/2020 at 7:09am
Hi everybody,
i am pretty sure, that my rubber Hurricane 3/National/blue sponge, is a fake. I bought it 4 years ago for 80$. I didn't have any experience how tacky this rubber should be, if it is said "tacky". Just now i know because i could compere it with a real rubber (somebody brought it from China). 
So you have to be careful to buy from ttnpp, although i bought Palio rubber (2 years ago) and it seems to be alright.
Regards



Posted By: BeaverMD
Date Posted: 10/15/2020 at 9:09am
Originally posted by jekki jekki wrote:

Hi everybody,
i am pretty sure, that my rubber Hurricane 3/National/blue sponge, is a fake. I bought it 4 years ago for 80$. I didn't have any experience how tacky this rubber should be, if it is said "tacky". Just now i know because i could compere it with a real rubber (somebody brought it from China). 
So you have to be careful to buy from ttnpp, although i bought Palio rubber (2 years ago) and it seems to be alright.
Regards


Good necro! Don't blame TTNPP, blame DHS.


Posted By: cole_ely
Date Posted: 10/15/2020 at 10:09am
Originally posted by jekki jekki wrote:

Hi everybody,
i am pretty sure, that my rubber Hurricane 3/National/blue sponge, is a fake. I bought it 4 years ago for 80$. I didn't have any experience how tacky this rubber should be, if it is said "tacky". Just now i know because i could compere it with a real rubber (somebody brought it from China). 
So you have to be careful to buy from ttnpp, although i bought Palio rubber (2 years ago) and it seems to be alright.
Regards


All national team h3 is fake unless you're on the national team.


-------------
W1 St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.


Posted By: haggisv
Date Posted: 10/15/2020 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

All national team h3 is fake unless you're on the national team.
That certainly used to be true, but in recent years DHS have been offering limited quantities of these to their official distributors, so it IS possible to get a genuine National H3.


-------------
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
http://tabletennisshop.com.au/index.php?main_page=page&id=42" rel="nofollow - Tenergy Alternatives | http://tabletennis-reviews.com" rel="nofollow - My TT Articles


Posted By: BeaverMD
Date Posted: 10/16/2020 at 1:54am
I dunno Haggis.  Zhang Jike didn't even want to give away his National sheet after his exhibition match with Hou Yingchao.  If a triple crown winner is hanging on to his sheet like that, I don't see anyone else in the CNT wiling to give a real legit sheet away.


Posted By: haggisv
Date Posted: 10/16/2020 at 2:16am
Zhang Jike probably held onto his sheet, because he knows that a sheet that he's used is worth a lot of money... those guys are very famous there!

I don't know about players in the CNT giving away real legit sheets, but I do know that DHS sells National version sheets to their official distributors in limited qualities... I know because we deal with them directly. Big smile



-------------
Smart; VS>401, Dtecs OX
http://tabletennisshop.com.au/index.php?main_page=page&id=42" rel="nofollow - Tenergy Alternatives | http://tabletennis-reviews.com" rel="nofollow - My TT Articles


Posted By: DarkerMyLove
Date Posted: 10/16/2020 at 2:26am
For those who say there are no real National H3 out there...are you saying that the entire DHS counterfeit checking system is "compromised" and they are able to produce serial numbers that will 'pass' as real when it is actually completely fake non-DHS rubber?

Or that the hologram and serial number is just for show, and if you did check it, it would come back as not valid?

Or that those National H3 (with hologram serial number) are actually provincial versions being passed off as National?

Or that the DHS National H3 that is sold via distributors is (really made by DHS) but is not the same hardness or quality as what the National Team gets so therefore it cannot be considered National version?

I've never bought National H3 before and 'probably' Big smile never will.  In Taiwan the cost is about $50-60 and has the hologram/scratch off number.   I have bought here for ~$30 provincial H3 and H3 neo...it always checked out on the DHS serial number website as real.  


Posted By: BeaverMD
Date Posted: 10/16/2020 at 4:43am
Originally posted by haggisv haggisv wrote:

Zhang Jike probably held onto his sheet, because he knows that a sheet that he's used is worth a lot of money... those guys are very famous there!

I don't know about players in the CNT giving away real legit sheets, but I do know that DHS sells National version sheets to their official distributors in limited qualities... I know because we deal with them directly. Big smile


Fair enough.  Could you show us a link where we can buy a legitimate H3 Neo National version?


Posted By: Olio
Date Posted: 10/16/2020 at 5:45am
https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/catalogsearch/result/?q=hurricane+national" rel="nofollow - https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/catalogsearch/result/?q=hurricane+national


Posted By: mykonos96
Date Posted: 10/16/2020 at 10:07am
Originally posted by haggisv haggisv wrote:

Zhang Jike probably held onto his sheet, because he knows that a sheet that he's used is worth a lot of money... those guys are very famous there!

I don't know about players in the CNT giving away real legit sheets, but I do know that DHS sells National version sheets to their official distributors in limited qualities... I know because we deal with them directly. Big smile


In the paris WTTC zhou you coach was selling H3 at 80$, people are wrong, Real H3 nat has a diffrent pip structure and you need special booster because its hard..also smell diffrent than provincial 


Posted By: cole_ely
Date Posted: 10/16/2020 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by haggisv haggisv wrote:

Originally posted by cole_ely cole_ely wrote:

All national team h3 is fake unless you're on the national team.
That certainly used to be true, but in recent years DHS have been offering limited quantities of these to their official distributors, so it IS possible to get a genuine National H3.

You're one of the only people I'll believe on that


-------------
W1 St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net