Print Page | Close Window

Best Unknown Rubbers

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Equipment
Forum Name: Equipment
Forum Description: Share your experience and discussions about table tennis equipments.
Moderator: haggisv
Assistant Moderators: position available

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=73023
Printed Date: 04/19/2024 at 7:09pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Best Unknown Rubbers
Posted By: Hautamaeki
Subject: Best Unknown Rubbers
Date Posted: 09/27/2015 at 1:52pm
Hi

I'm in a quest to find the best possible soft, yet with some bounce and good grip, tacky or not rubber for BH.

Found some possible candidates like:

Reactor cKylin
Three Sword Prompt
61 second thunder LM ST
Bomb UFO J
Genote peak power
Double fish hunting shadows FA213

well, I tried Ckylin, it's a very strange rubber, it's moderately fast, lets say andro hexer like, very but very easy to control but, it seem that doesnt have spin, it's very strange, if i use a little wrist it goes with some spin, if not , it's oreless like an anti top, very strange, but like it because I put so many balls on the table, even with top spin.

Now, I ordered the bomb and the double fish lets see if they are any good.

I would really like something with the control of ckylin, but with spin.

Can anybody comment on the rubbers above?

Thank you

Replies:
Posted By: cole_ely
Date Posted: 09/27/2015 at 5:16pm
That's a pretty specific list. I can say I've tried all of those brands, but none of the rubbers probably.

-------------
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Posted By: JimT
Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 12:31am
Played Reactor Ckylin 6 years ago. Cannot say it was soft, but certainly tacky. Wouldn't use it on BH.

-------------
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...

Posted By: JimT
Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 12:32am
Try 729 Battle, Gambler Outlaw Soft.

-------------
Single Ply Hinoki Club, Founding Member

Say "no!" to expensive table tennis equipment. Please...

Posted By: ahsq
Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 12:28pm

Kokutaku Blutenkirsche 868 Tokyo

-------------
FS:
Xiom Vega Pro ST 85 grams $80 shipped
Donic Waldner Senso Carbo JO shaped ST $40 shipped

Posted By: vanjr
Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by ahsq ahsq wrote:

<h1 itemprop="name" ="ul fn" style="font-size: 25px; margin: 15px 0px 14px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb238, 85, 85; padding-bottom: 0px; color: rgb68, 68, 68; font-family: 'segoe ui', sans-serif; line-height: normal;">Kokutaku Blutenkirsche 868 Tokyo</h1>

1+ this. Worked great till I got 3 in a row that bubbled on me.

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 6:38pm
topsheet/sponge bubbled? what area?(i know anywhere is bad....) 

-------------
FS:

Posted By: wanhao
Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 7:57pm
SWORD break 44 max..bought only for 10US thru TaoBao and its so value for money...hee

Posted By: igorponger
Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 8:42pm
Unique Subtle Rubber Topsheet by KTL, you never get from any other manufacturer..

http://eacheng.net/index.php?act=detail&ID=3649" rel="nofollow - http://eacheng.net/index.php?act=detail&ID=3649

This subtle topsheet rubber material give you a lot of good control and sharp feeling.    Amasingly spinny topsheet,   notably lighweight either.    

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 9:05pm

topsheet/sponge bubbled? what area?(i know anywhere is bad....) 

Where you hit the ball, of course.

Posted By: the_theologian
Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 9:16pm

Kokutaku Blutenkirsche 868 Tokyo

this is a steal of a rubber

would need booster to have the "bounce" the OP wants, however

I actually just boosted a sheet (porous yellow sponge version) on my YEO cpen. Talk about making it come alive!!

-------------
Appelgren Allplay ST / Vega Europe max

Posted By: yogi_bear
Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 9:18pm
get the reactor ckylin blue sponge medium soft if you want it for the backhand. the red one is a good backhand rubber. its topsheet is "like" that of the vega series and the sponge is like a porous tensor sponge. for the forehand it has to be medium hard unless you want a soft rubber too. the Reactor Ckylin Blue Sponge is probably the best Chinese rubber under 15 usd. 

-------------
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

get the reactor ckylin blue sponge medium soft if you want it for the backhand. the red one is a good backhand rubber. its topsheet is "like" that of the vega series and the sponge is like a porous tensor sponge. for the forehand it has to be medium hard unless you want a soft rubber too. the Reactor Ckylin Blue Sponge is probably the best Chinese rubber under 15 usd. 

is this the rubber we're talking about?

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 9:27pm
how long has cKylin been around?? It has the old ITTF logo

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 9:37pm
theo, the old one is not a blue sponge version. the new one with the blue sponge has just been released 2 months ago i think. here are the pics:

The topsheet is the same but the sponge is much better. 

-------------
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 9:38pm
wow yogi, that looks promising!

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 9:43pm
theo, yes it is. the topsheet is very grippy but with less tack. It is very spinny but i think H3 is spinnier. The ckylin is easier to handle and smash because it is not so sticky. The speed of the medium hard sponge is faster than the regular H3. Also, the red topsheet is not tacky after a day of using but very grippy.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 9:44pm

theo, yes it is. the topsheet is very grippy but with less tack. It is very spinny but i think H3 is spinnier. The ckylin is easier to handle and smash because it is not so sticky. The speed of the medium hard sponge is faster than the regular H3. Also, the red topsheet is not tacky after a day of using but very grippy.

so are you saying there's more than one hardness version of the blue sponge?

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 9:55pm
yes, the medium soft version which is like 36-37 degrees dhs scale and the medium hard which is 39-40 degrees dhs scale. I have both.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 9:56pm

yes, the medium soft version which is like 36-37 degrees dhs scale and the medium hard which is 39-40 degrees dhs scale. I have both.

hmm... I found a few places to order but I don't see the hardness specified

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 10:04pm
you can ask the seller to check at the sponge where medium hard and medium soft is written

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 10:06pm

you can ask the seller to check at the sponge where medium hard and medium soft is written

any chance you have the packaging for both and you can upload pics?

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 10:08pm
this is from the pic on the page I was about to order from (seller on aliexpress)

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 10:11pm
and I just checked eacheng's ebay page; same chinese characters for hardness

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 10:20pm
try eacheng,net

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 10:22pm

try eacheng,net

already checked there... same as ebay page, one logo and no explanation (in English)

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 10:29pm
here it is:

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 10:33pm
well, looks like i'll know when they arrive and I look at the sponge

don't think i can resist a couple sheets

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 10:37pm
sponge on both hardness are the same. the lighting and distance made the color different

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 10:39pm

sponge on both hardness are the same. the lighting and distance made the color different

i meant because the hardness is written in english, which i didn't realize

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 10:59pm
I emailed this seller to ask what sponge hardness he has

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 11:29pm
i think eacheng has this cheaper http://www.eacheng.net/index.php?act=detail&ID=3773

-------------

Date Posted: 09/28/2015 at 11:31pm

i think eacheng has this cheaper http://www.eacheng.net/index.php?act=detail&ID=3773

1 cent less on ali with free shipping

-------------

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 2:43am
Here's the response I got:

-------------

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 4:04am
Hi, in the first post, I reviewed a little of the blue sponge ckylin, I bought it from eacheng in aliexpress, but, there is no topsheet grip, it's not tacky, and have very bad spin, insted it has good speed and soft sponge, it feels like a the hexer I have in terms of speed and softness, but has very bad spin, and the sponge doesnt look that porous, and is light blue.   very strange.

Posted By: TurboZ
Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 6:46am
Reactor has released an upgrade version of their blue sponge CKylin called Blue Pheonix. The old one is exactly like Hautamaeki said. I found the new one has more power with the touch of elastic and bounce. The old feels softer with not enough support. 

The other cheap Chinese rubber I like is Kokutaku 868 40+ with Green Sponge. It is very soft, tacky and elastic. I will pick the Sword King with Red Sponge to complete the picture. 

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=53150&title=feedback-turboz - My Feedback

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 7:04am
Hi turboZ , that new cKylin has any topsheet grip? or has poor spin?

I have read about the kokutaku and king rubbers, I forgot them, people are saing good things about the kokutaku....

This topic is usefull, because I coach in a club, located in a somewhat poor nighbourhood, I'm trying to find some good innexpensive rubbers so they can compete with the average player in their age cathegory. 

So far, I already chose the blades: Yinhe N8 for all wood ( 10euro), and Yinhe Y13(12 euro) for composite, for hard FH rubber, I chose DHS h3 blue sponge copyes(7.5 euro) that are very, very good,  now I need some soft rubber good for Bh and for some kids FH.

Thanks for ll the answers...keep them comming.

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 7:27am
The new CKylin has better power and spin comparing to old but not much. The sponge and top sheet look exactly the same, only when pressed will give more resistance and bounce back up. Yet it still lack behind 868 Green in feel and play. Sword King is overall a tacky Chinese rubber in a more traditional way. 

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=53150&title=feedback-turboz - My Feedback

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 11:14am
can you guys spare me the frustrations of searching and post the links to buy please:

868 Green
Blue Pheonix
Blue Kylin

-------------
FS:

Posted By: Soundoff88
Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 6:50pm
TurboZ: Do you know if the Kokutaku 868 40+ with Green Sponge is different from the one with yellow sponge (very tacky). The graphics at the front of the package is different but the back cover is identical down to the bar code. Today I played with the yellow sponge version on a 5 ply wood blade and it works wonder on loop/spin, punch block and flick - yes, it does lack a bit of speed but I can deal with that. Searched the net and couldn't find anyone but one shop that sells this version.

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 6:53pm
Is the Ckylin or the 868 40+ non-tacky and grippy? If so where I can buy them?

-------------
FS:

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 8:57pm

Is the Ckylin or the 868 40+ non-tacky and grippy? If so where I can buy them?

868 Green 40+ is tacky and soft. CKylin Blue is grippy and soft. I think they are hard to find outside China. I bought them through taobao agent with a small fee.

http://world.taobao.com/item/520651213568.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.3YPINA#detail" rel="nofollow - Blue Pheonix
http://world.taobao.com/item/44075166691.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.M4Uemh#detail" rel="nofollow - Kokutaku 868 Green 40+

-------------

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 9:07pm
The new ckylin is faster and spinnier. The black is lightly tacky and the red one is gripy with almost no tack. The new sponge is a porous bouncier one. The new ckylin comes in medium soft which is almost like 36-37 deg dhs scale and the medium hard which is 39 -40'deg dhs scale. It is selling hot here in my place becae a lot of people like it very much. I ordered directly from the factory by the way and there are 2 hardness variants. The spin is very high but h3 is still spinnier. The ckylin is faster.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 9:08pm
Megaspin will be selling the reactor rubbers like ckylin.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Soundoff88 Soundoff88 wrote:

TurboZ: Do you know if the Kokutaku 868 40+ with Green Sponge is different from the one with yellow sponge (very tacky). The graphics at the front of the package is different but the back cover is identical down to the bar code. Today I played with the yellow sponge version on a 5 ply wood blade and it works wonder on loop/spin, punch block and flick - yes, it does lack a bit of speed but I can deal with that. Searched the net and couldn't find anyone but one shop that sells this version.

There are so many 868 variations. I have tried a few but not sure which one you are referring to. I can tell this 868 Green Sponge is very durable. I have crack many 868 with just a touch of table but not this one. I have bang it hard and it is still in one piece without any trace of abuse. This rubber is also very elastic and can stretch like a rubber band. :)

I remember there were many taobao stores selling this rubber when I first bought it like a year ago. Seems like it is hard to find even in taobao now.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 9:58pm
I haven't been able to find a non tabao source for this 868 green sponge variant either

I've bought the 868 "training rubbers" from ttnpp several times and I think also from eacheng. I've received porous yellow sponge, non-porous white sponge, black sponge, and probably a few I can't think of. The yellow porous sponge is much softer than the non-porous white sponge.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 10:32pm
The Ckylin that i have posted is the new ckylin and it is known only as "Ckylin" I do not have the packaging for it because i ordered it hastily at that time because the packaging wasn't finished at that time. The Ckylins have been selling liek hotcakes at my place. I sold 36 pcs in just more than a month of selling this rubbers and people really love it.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 10:33pm
TurboZ, I purchased this when I was on a trip to Hong Kong. uploads/32354/k868_40+.jpg" rel="nofollow - uploads/32354/k868_40+.jpg

Date Posted: 09/29/2015 at 11:49pm
I have two sheets of cKylin, med soft blue sponge, en route to me Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 8:32am
The 61 second thunder is nice and fits the OP request nicely.

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 11:37am

TurboZ, I purchased this when I was on a trip to Hong Kong. uploads/32354/k868_40+.jpg" rel="nofollow - uploads/32354/k868_40+.jpg

I have not seen your version before. I just check mine and they all share the same serial even on their 007 rubbers. So I am not sure what that is exactly stands for.

The red package CKylin is the old version with yellow sponge.

Too bad I don't have the package for the new CKylin Blue Pheonix as I ask the seller to glue it for me. They must have discarded it.

Another dirt cheap Reactor rubber worth mentioning is called Tornado. It has Blue Sponge for black and very tacky and hard. Typical Chinese style.

-------------

Posted By: Egghead
Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 11:42am
Originally posted by TurboZ TurboZ wrote:

I have not seen your version before. I just check mine and they all share the same serial even on their 007 rubbers. So I am not sure what that is exactly stands for.

The red package CKylin is the old version with yellow sponge.

Too bad I don't have the package for the new CKylin Blue Pheonix as I ask the seller to glue it for me. They must have discarded it.

Another dirt cheap Reactor rubber worth mentioning is called Tornado. It has Blue Sponge for black and very tacky and hard. Typical Chinese style.

Tornado is as good as H3 (spinner than H3)ClapClapClapClap

-------------
Aurora ST: Rhyzm / Talent OX

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 12:34pm
TurboZ and Soundoff, how much did you pay for each?

-------------
FS:

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 12:41pm
I paid 85 hkd or 11 usd.

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 12:47pm

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 2:05pm
You guys know this thread is an EJs dream discussion. That said, keep it coming!!!Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 3:36pm
I think I found a use for ckylin, since it dosnt have enought topsheet grip, I will use a haifu shark topsheet that I unglued from it's sponge, since the sponge was more dead than Freddy Mercury... so I will glue the haifu shark topsheet to the ckylin sponge.

once I tryed a PF4 topsheet in an acuda S1 turbo sponge...greatttttt combination, the thing is, it's very difficult to separate the acuda sponge, so ..it wasnt practical.

but it worked.

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 8:11pm

TurboZ and Soundoff, how much did you pay for each?

The CKylin Blue itself is 28 RMB in taobao. That is about US$5. Plus postage and agent fees my guess is around US$8. As I bought a box load of stuff so can't say exactly how much if buying just one rubber.

868 40+ Green is 35 RMB, Tornado is 18 RMB and the new Blue Pheonix is 40 RMB.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 8:25pm
Turbo Z, now that you have mentioned tornado I have both the orange and blue sponge versions. the blue sponge versions are new and are also in medium hard and medium soft hardness. I have yet to test them since they only arrived yesterday. The orange version sponge of both corbor and tornado rubbers are very light. The blue sponge version is heavier. The tornado like mark v regular and the corbor feels like sriver fx for both orange sponge versions.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 8:29pm
i never dealt with Taobao, how do I get them to ship for $3? thats awesome and I'd buy 8 sheets.

-------------
FS:

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 9:04pm

i never dealt with Taobao, how do I get them to ship for $3? thats awesome and I'd buy 8 sheets.

I used agents like 86daigou and panli but they are all Chinese only. May be you need a China friend around you to help buying. They take paypal so transaction is secure and smooth.

Basically you can add everything you want from different sellers to your cart. Check out and see how much you needed to pay for the items and local postage then settle by paypal. They will order for you and advise when your items are ready. You can keep buying this way until you decide when it is enough to ship. There are many options for shipping but don't expect anything cheap especially when it is a few kg. Pay the balance and wait for delivery. There are many restrictions shipping from China like liquid and batteries so you have to ask before buying those items.

-------------

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 9:06pm

It is 25 usd for the first kg, then around 5 USD for 500g after that
so u need to order a lot of stuff form the sellers

-------------

Date Posted: 09/30/2015 at 9:21pm

Turbo Z, now that you have mentioned tornado I have both the orange and blue sponge versions. the blue sponge versions are new and are also in medium hard and medium soft hardness. I have yet to test them since they only arrived yesterday. The orange version sponge of both corbor and tornado rubbers are very light. The blue sponge version is heavier. The tornado like mark v regular and the corbor feels like sriver fx for both orange sponge versions.

The new Reactors are interesting. They are all updated to deal with 40+ balls. Looking forward to your review.

-------------

Posted By: wanhao
Date Posted: 10/01/2015 at 12:39am
hmm..just order thru TaoBao via local agent too 2 pieces of Reactor Blue Sponge for US$ 8.30 total (US$4+ each) and a 500ML DHS waterbased glue for US$17+ (excluding Shipment fee which i expect less than US$10 all)..thats a rough guide how cheap is it to get thru TaoBao :) my local shop sold me a 40ml Japan Norisukesan glue for US$9 (crazy)..that is at least 3 times more ex.

Date Posted: 10/01/2015 at 12:51am
i don't know if the blue sponge reactor you ordered are the ones like mine.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/05/2015 at 9:05pm
Received two sheets of cKylin today. They do not have the porous sponges like yogi's.

Weighing both in the package, black was 2.3 grams heavier

Not porous.... Unhappy

63.8 grams uncut

Grainy topsheet with sheen.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/05/2015 at 9:50pm
theo, those are the old ones.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/05/2015 at 9:53pm

theo, those are the old ones.

well, I'm going to boost em up and give them a go

point me somewhere to buy the new version

I just found the new blue phoenix version on aliexpress, and the sponge looks exactly like mine

-------------

Date Posted: 10/05/2015 at 9:55pm
the Corbor Blue sponge is a surprise and it is very good. The Tornado seems to have a very low throw and I have misses when spinning. It hits the net occasionally. Both with blue sponges have a marginal increase in speed. Both have medium hard and medium soft sponges. I think im going with corbor blue sponge next time for my next order.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/05/2015 at 10:04pm
i asked reactor. the new blue porous sponge like mine is not yet available online. pm me your address theo ill send you one

-------------

Date Posted: 10/05/2015 at 10:07pm
what about blue sponge corbor... is that available online?

-------------

Date Posted: 10/05/2015 at 10:11pm
this is the new packaging of the blue porous sponge Ckylin

Unfortunately, I asked just now I am the only one who has this.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/05/2015 at 10:23pm
what packaging should we look for to get the blue sponge Corbor?

-------------

Posted By: asifgunz
Date Posted: 10/05/2015 at 11:46pm

i asked reactor. the new blue porous sponge like mine is not yet available online. pm me your address theo ill send you one

Can you spare one more for this guy :D ?

-------------

"I do not have any idols. I am my own idol." - Zhang Jike

Feedback: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71761&PN=1#905629

Date Posted: 10/05/2015 at 11:57pm
I see they have upgrade their rubbers with new design to suit 40+ balls but keeping the old names. I think they come with sponge other than blue as well.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/06/2015 at 12:22am
TurboZ,

Where did you find those?

-------------

Date Posted: 10/06/2015 at 12:24am
BTW my red sheet of cKylin was 60.9 grams uncut (vs. 63.8 for the black sheet)

-------------

Date Posted: 10/06/2015 at 12:34am
Originally posted by the_theologian the_theologian wrote:

TurboZ,

Where did you find those?

Disregard, I found them.

But notice:

And

-------------

Date Posted: 10/06/2015 at 12:51am
So yogi mentions corbor and tornado with blue sponges. But as you see in the pics I added above, yellow and orange sponges are pictured with the new packaging.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/06/2015 at 1:14am
Those are normal sponges for the corbor and tornado. The blue sponges are new for corbor n tornado.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/06/2015 at 2:53am
I am afraid the blue sponge Corbor and Tornado are just like what YB said about CKylin which he is the only one having it now.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/06/2015 at 10:15am
wait wait wait, I thought the new version of the Ckylin is the Blue Phoenix? Or is that an older version as well. I want to get the updated big pore sponge version.

-------------
FS:

Date Posted: 10/06/2015 at 10:17am
so out of these 3 40+ model, which one of them are non-tacky and has big pore sponge please? I can see that they are all mid-hard sponge.

-------------
FS:

Date Posted: 10/06/2015 at 10:48am

Those are normal sponges for the corbor and tornado. The blue sponges are new for corbor n tornado.
Tornado has blue sponges for few years. 
The white package Corbor says "Professional training rubber". The yellow package Tornaro says "multi purpose rubber" , the blue package CKYLIN says "My little blue fire". I think CKYKIN is not Corbor

-------------

Date Posted: 10/06/2015 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Egghead Egghead wrote:

<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">Tornado has blue sponges for few years. </span>
The white package Corbor says "Professional training rubber". The yellow package Tornaro says "multi purpose rubber" , the blue package CKYLIN says "My little blue fire". I think CKYKIN is not Corbor

I was referring to the corbor and tornado blue sponge versions that i have posted which are not yet in the market.

-------------

Date Posted: 10/07/2015 at 2:13pm
Yogi, tThis might be imcomparable but how MX-P compared to the 3 new reactor mid-hard blue sponge rubbers?

Are any of them non-tacky and grippy like MX-P?

-------------
FS:

Date Posted: 10/07/2015 at 5:33pm
The bomb UFO arrives tomorrow or friday, and the, double fish 213 hunting shadows, will arrive soon too.

Date Posted: 10/07/2015 at 6:47pm
The blue sponges are still light years away from mx-p

-------------

Posted By: eonblue
Date Posted: 10/07/2015 at 9:11pm
How does KTL Falcon compare to 729 Battle?

-------------
Michael Maze ALC
Volt-T/Volt-M

Date Posted: 10/11/2015 at 11:19pm

-------------

Date Posted: 10/11/2015 at 11:22pm
So I booster cKylin with one layer of Falco Long. That will make it come alive, right?

Uh, no.

This rubber is light years away from the quality of the latest revisions of Air Illumina and Air DefenderS. Not even close, guys.

Right now I'm soaking the top sheet with Falco life extender to see if I can salvage them.

Even boosted 868 (the $5 version) blows this out of the water.

-------------

Posted By: NextLevel
Date Posted: 10/12/2015 at 12:14am
There is a reason these rubbers are unknown.

-------------
https://youtu.be/jhO4K_yFhh8?t=115" rel="nofollow - I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...

Date Posted: 10/12/2015 at 2:00am
Wait for about 3 weeks for the ckylin i sent you. The one you have is the old one

-------------

Date Posted: 10/12/2015 at 2:38am
Originally posted by the_theologian the_theologian wrote:

So I booster cKylin with one layer of Falco Long. That will make it come alive, right?

Uh, no.

This rubber is light years away from the quality of the latest revisions of Air Illumina and Air DefenderS. Not even close, guys.

Right now I'm soaking the top sheet with Falco life extender to see if I can salvage them.

Even boosted 868 (the $5 version) blows this out of the water.
Maybe you should add one more layer of Falco Long; Some Chinese rubbers need 2 layers LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 10/12/2015 at 8:52am
Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Air AssasinS and illumina are also unknown, but the reason is not that they do not play well. Many, many unknown rubbers out there play pretty good (with good technique of course)/

It sounds like cKylin (older version) may be the one to try on that "way too fast for my level" carbon blade to see if that helps. 

Date Posted: 10/12/2015 at 9:19am

Wait for about 3 weeks for the ckylin i sent you. The one you have is the old one

Yes, but the topsheets are still the same, no?

-------------

Date Posted: 10/12/2015 at 9:27am
Originally posted by vanjr vanjr wrote:

It sounds like cKylin (older version) may be the one to try on that "way too fast for my level" carbon blade to see if that helps.

This rubber could turn a Boll Tricarbon or Xiom Ignito into a vehicle floormat in terms of speed and dynamic play.

-------------

Posted By: cole_ely
Date Posted: 10/12/2015 at 10:09am
get some pf4-1, which I've labeled "instant hock."

actually I haven't seen pf4-1 in years

-------------
Wavestone St with Illumina 1.9r, defender1.7b

Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Posted By: NextLevel
Date Posted: 10/12/2015 at 10:18am
Originally posted by vanjr vanjr wrote:

Originally posted by NextLevel NextLevel wrote:

Air AssasinS and illumina are also unknown, but the reason is not that they do not play well. Many, many unknown rubbers out there play pretty good (with good technique of course)/

If you say so, VanJr.

-------------
https://youtu.be/jhO4K_yFhh8?t=115" rel="nofollow - I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Cybershape Carbon
FH/BH: H3P 41D.
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes. No time to train...

Posted By: Ray
Date Posted: 10/12/2015 at 10:18am
Is anyone familiar with http://www.sanweisport.com/en/index.php/2015/08/25/target-national/" rel="nofollow - Sanwei Target National ? Not a cheap rubber though, but unknown probably being new and limited in quantity, AFAIK.

-------------
Life is too short for defensive play.

https://twitter.com/spinnier_com" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/spinnier_com
https://fb.me/spinnier" rel="nofollow - fb.me/spinnier

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net