Print Page | Close Window

Your preferred location yearly USA Nationals

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: General
Forum Name: Table Tennis Quiz
Forum Description: Answer the questions and test your knowledge about table tennis.
Moderator: JimT
Assistant Moderators: mmerkel

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75887
Printed Date: 10/17/2019 at 9:58pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Your preferred location yearly USA Nationals
Posted By: LUCKYLOOP
Subject: Your preferred location yearly USA Nationals
Date Posted: 06/17/2016 at 4:14pm

Where do you think the most participation will occur ?

-------------
Hntr Fl / 4H & BH Xiom Sigma Pro 2 2.0
Yinhe T-2 / 4H Xiom Sig Pro 2 2.0 BH Xiom Omega IV Elite Max
Gam DC / 4H DHS Hurricane 8 39deg 2.1 BH GD CC LP OX
HARDBAT / Hock 3 ply / Frenshp Dr Evil OX

Replies:
Date Posted: 06/17/2016 at 9:25pm

Add in some other factors, best weather, central location, least tourism ?

What about Minneapolis ?

-------------

Date Posted: 06/18/2016 at 1:01am

Duluth MN

Central USA location, on Lake Superior

International airport with flights daily

Best July Weather ave high 76 ave low 55

Small metro 280,000 inexpensive, easy to get around

Lots to do and see

-------------

Posted By: hidasjoki
Date Posted: 06/18/2016 at 2:12am
minneapolis would be good.

-------------
<3

Posted By: carlosfz
Date Posted: 06/18/2016 at 7:59am
Ft lauderdale

Posted By: Pushblocker
Date Posted: 06/18/2016 at 10:29am
LA area.. I actually like Orange Country. Probably also the nicest weather that time of the year..

-------------
2010 Florida State Champion

Dr. Neubauer Firewall Plus Blade with DHS G666 1.5mm on forehand Giant Dragon Talon National Team OX on backhand

Posted By: viva
Date Posted: 06/18/2016 at 11:03am
Cinicinati ohio will be a good location as well and the event will be well attended from people in midwest atleast

-------------
My trade feedback here:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40170&title=viva-buy-sell-feedback

Date Posted: 06/18/2016 at 2:59pm

Fargo North Dakota

Good playing facilities available

International Airport Daily flights with several non stops to major US Cities

Weather Ave high 82   Ave low 60

Several Museums

-------------

Date Posted: 06/18/2016 at 4:08pm

Milwaukee WI on Lake Michigan

Central USA location

Great Weather July Ave high 80 Ave low 64

Lots to do and see

Do the Breweries Tour

Visit the Harley Davidson Motorcycles Museum only one in the World

-------------

Date Posted: 06/22/2016 at 8:30pm

US Top 50 Places

http://www.cvent.com/en/sem/top-50-meeting-destinations-us-2012.shtml

-------------

Date Posted: 06/23/2016 at 5:11am

Top 25 Convention Centers and leading “Second-Tier” Convention Cities

http://www.meetingsource.com/convention_centers.htm

-------------

Posted By: Gordy
Date Posted: 06/23/2016 at 4:24pm
All -

While I agree location is important, the facility is equally important and making a sound financial decision that doesn't bankrupt the tournament has to play into the equation as well. I do happen to come from a facility management/professional sports background, and the company I worked for manages convention centers and arenas all over the world, so I happen to have some knowledge about the way these types of facilities work and make money.

Vegas happens to be a very unique situation...it doesn't mean that we have to give up looking, but the kind of cost/benefit we get from the LVCC is very good compared to what we might get from other venues around the country year-after-year. As I said, it doesn't mean we can't find other venues, it just means that we can't just throw out a city as a "great place to visit" (like Milwaukee, one of my favorites) and expect we can find 200,000 sq. ft. of usable space with the right conditions at the right price...

Just sayin'

-------------
JOOLA Nobilis / SP (FH)/ Rhyzm Tech (BH)

Date Posted: 06/23/2016 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Gordy Gordy wrote:

All -

While I agree location is important, the facility is equally important and making a sound financial decision that doesn't bankrupt the tournament has to play into the equation as well. I do happen to come from a facility management/professional sports background, and the company I worked for manages convention centers and arenas all over the world, so I happen to have some knowledge about the way these types of facilities work and make money.

Vegas happens to be a very unique situation...it doesn't mean that we have to give up looking, but the kind of cost/benefit we get from the LVCC is very good compared to what we might get from other venues around the country year-after-year. As I said, it doesn't mean we can't find other venues, it just means that we can't just throw out a city as a "great place to visit" (like Milwaukee, one of my favorites) and expect we can find 200,000 sq. ft. of usable space with the right conditions at the right price...

Just sayin'

We're just brainstorming ideas, which is different than practical application using risk management based on knowledge of all the circumstances.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/23/2016 at 7:17pm
Don't get me wrong, I love the brainstorming and I love the people care enough to spend their Time thinking through these things. This type of feedback and dialogue is the only way we are going to move forward and improve!

-------------

Posted By: stiltt
Date Posted: 06/23/2016 at 8:07pm
really? ok then!

one of my fantasies is a ping pong club...friends tell me "there is always something better to do with real estate than a ping pong club" but I don't want to give up the dream. Since we do not count the clubs that made it after 3 years of hard work to build a client base and lost it all because after the 3-year lease the landlord said "oh yeah you are making it? +35%!" I am thinking of...

Portable custom tents anyone? 200,000 sf sounds huge but if usatt owns enough tent material, the site can be always chosen in function of temperature (no ac needed; no heating needed) and the presence of an airline hub; surely the non rental of a convention center year after year twice a year would allow getting "our" money back? Trucks are already needed to transport stuff on site; it would mean additional trucks and lots of volunteers to mount the tents, install the flooring and lighting.

The challenge would then be to find land for a few weeks and I am sure many big cities would be glad to help. That way the event could move to different cities.

It's a bit tricky and may sound like mickey mouse business like my favorite contractor says; totally naive maybe?

-------------
forum_posts.asp?TID=82031" rel="nofollow - sales - forum_posts.asp?TID=19315" rel="nofollow - feedback
HTTP://ROSSLEIDY.COM" rel="nofollow - Treat Yourself

Date Posted: 06/23/2016 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

really? ok then!

one of my fantasies is a ping pong club...friends tell me "there is always something better to do with real estate than a ping pong club" but I don't want to give up the dream. Since we do not count the clubs that made it after 3 years of hard work to build a client base and lost it all because after the 3-year lease the landlord said "oh yeah you are making it? +35%!" I am thinking of...

Portable custom tents anyone? 200,000 sf sounds huge but if usatt owns enough tent material, the site can be always chosen in function of temperature (no ac needed; no heating needed) and the presence of an airline hub; surely the non rental of a convention center year after year twice a year would allow getting "our" money back? Trucks are already needed to transport stuff on site; it would mean additional trucks and lots of volunteers to mount the tents, install the flooring and lighting.

The challenge would then be to find land for a few weeks and I am sure many big cities would be glad to help. That way the event could move to different cities.

It's a bit tricky and may sound like mickey mouse business like my favorite contractor says; totally naive maybe?

It is possible. We could call it the USA State Fair TT aka the US Nationals. The volunteers could come from the host city who wants to bring in an event like this.

-------------

Posted By: mts388
Date Posted: 06/23/2016 at 8:51pm

really? ok then!

It's a bit tricky and may sound like mickey mouse business like my favorite contractor says; totally naive maybe

My guess is the cost of setting it up, bringing in the flooring, lighting, bathrooms, etc would far exceed the cost of a center.  A weather change would add a little adventure to the event. 
because a tent full of players would be extremely hot, we'd need AC. 

Bringing in tents for the players to live in would help reduce the cost.  A mess hall for dining would bring us closer together as players.  To reduce the cost even more we could rent an unused runway at the major airport and use the runway as our flooring.  There wouldn't be a need for transportation to and from the venue.  We could also use the indoor terminal for many of the high level matches, creating an interest in the sport as the travelers walk among the players.

I like your thinking, you just didn't take it far enough.

Date Posted: 06/23/2016 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by mts388 mts388 wrote:

really? ok then!

<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">It's a bit tricky and may sound like mickey mouse business like my favorite contractor says; t</span><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">otally naive maybe</span>

My guess is the cost of setting it up, bringing in the flooring, lighting, bathrooms, etc would far exceed the cost of a center.  A weather change would add a little adventure to the event. 
because a tent full of players would be extremely hot, we'd need AC. 

Bringing in tents for the players to live in would help reduce the cost.  A mess hall for dining would bring us closer together as players.  To reduce the cost even more we could rent an unused runway at the major airport and use the runway as our flooring.  There wouldn't be a need for transportation to and from the venue.  We could also use the indoor terminal for many of the high level matches, creating an interest in the sport as the travelers walk among the players.

I like your thinking, you just didn't take it far enough.

Yes, the cost of setting it up ...of course. That's why I mentioned volunteers. That's your only contribution and i covered it; I also recognized in advance the naive side of the idea...rubbing it in is so easy and you dive into it....no class!

The rest of your funny post is even less constructive unlike what I would have hoped from posters like you. You get credit for your attempt at being sharp however the unused runaway to save on transportation to and from the venue did not make much sense. Same for the mess and tents for players to sleep. It's about savings for usatt mot the players. The presence of an airport hub guarantees low cost hotels. Again you aimed in the wrong direction and you cowardly took easy shots...not cool; but I have to forgive older forum members when they set a brain fart free. You are a good man. Keep up with the great posts.

-------------
forum_posts.asp?TID=82031" rel="nofollow - sales - forum_posts.asp?TID=19315" rel="nofollow - feedback

Posted By: berndt_mann
Date Posted: 06/23/2016 at 10:02pm
Dear fatt,

Your 200,000 sq. ft. tent venue for (I'd suspect) hard core pongers sounds alluring, but given all the problems involved which mts388 brought up, just a wee bit tad impractical.  Concrete or Liebherr Gerflex flooring for 200,000 sq. ft. for true believers in modern American pong?  Better to rely on Lumber Liquidators and synthetic formaldehyde soaked fake wood.

You will find, as you get older, that brain farts, according to my neurologist originating in the limbic system, the most primitive part of the brain, are not that uncommon once you reach codgerhood. 

BFS (brain fart syndrome) in the elderly has been known to result in taking cowardly easy shots against those who do not deserve such cynical sarcasm as can result from us who have seen too much but still don't know what the hell's going on.  BFS may be unconstructive, unproductive, and can be found in the virtuous and vile superannuated alike.

-------------
bmann1942
Setup: Mark Bellamy Master Craftsman blade, British Leyland hard rubber

Date Posted: 06/23/2016 at 10:37pm
I'm sorry you missed the intended humor of my post.  I assumed that with Mickey Mouse in you post that yours was also intended humor.

Date Posted: 06/23/2016 at 11:33pm
No worries. I can hardly see humor in your posts today and I am a little cold when you answer mine since 04/23/2016 at 10:04am when you thought it was a good idea to put me down and support people whose only raison d'être is to react to and parasite other members' writing. We're good now.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/24/2016 at 12:59am

Some state fair grounds have large roof covered pavilions with concrete floors. Tent covering would only be needed for the walls and if there is a need for additional space.

A Marketing approach to a location might not be focused on TT but a way to bring in people from other states to showcase their state and particular area. An area like Branson MO, which has 250,000 sf available and 540 Hilton hotel rooms within a block walk, might give you a good deal on the convention rental.

-------------

Posted By: smackman
Date Posted: 06/24/2016 at 2:01am
Originally posted by Gordy Gordy wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I love the brainstorming and I love the people care enough to spend their Time thinking through these things. This type of feedback and dialogue is the only way we are going to move forward and improve!
 Looks like a way to name random cities in  America? anyway Gary W from NZ says hello

-------------
Ulmo Duality,tibhar Aurus Prime Dr N Pistal Black
NZ table tennis selector, third in the World (plate Doubles)I'm Listed on the ITTF website,

Date Posted: 06/25/2016 at 8:31pm

Tulsa Oklahoma

International Airport with 3 million travelers annually

Flight cost are about the same from San Francisco New York City or Florida

Convention Center 102,600 sf exhibit hall plus 220,000 sf meeting space

Weather July Ave high 93 low 73

-------------

Date Posted: 06/27/2016 at 7:01am

20 USA University Conference Centers could be used for TT

Not used during July

Well over 200,000 sf available

http://www.humanresourcesmba.net/25-most-impressive-university-conference-centers/

-------------

Posted By: carlosfz
Date Posted: 06/27/2016 at 9:10am
Ft Lauderdale convention Center is large enough. The county is willing to negotiate. Attracts many foreign players.

Date Posted: 06/27/2016 at 9:21am
I am very interested,Carlos, in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami/Dade market.

-------------

Posted By: Baal
Date Posted: 06/27/2016 at 11:46am
I have attended professional conventions at the Ft. Lauderdale convention center.  It is convenient to hotels and town, and is a very nice facility.  Easy access from its own airport, a little harder to get to from Miami airport but still not too bad.  More convenient for European players, less so for Asian players. 

Very hot and humid conditions in the summer, but probably ok in convention center (although I have only been there in April), and since we are talking the Nationals (December, right?), climate is actually a plus.

I think you might want to keep winter national tournaments in warm climates.   

Have you given any thought to Austin Texas?  I think in some ways it might be a better choice than Dallas, which you listed in your poll.

Date Posted: 06/27/2016 at 11:54am
Originally posted by carlosfz carlosfz wrote:

Ft Lauderdale convention Center is large enough. The county is willing to negotiate. Attracts many foreign players.

I played at the Open or Nationals 10 or 15 years ago and enjoyed the trip.  A hurricane shut down the airports on Saturday.  I defaulted my Saturday matches and got out of there Friday night.

Would New Yorkers go to Ft Lauderdale?

Posted By: NextLevel
Date Posted: 06/27/2016 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

I have attended professional conventions at the Ft. Lauderdale convention center.  It is convenient to hotels and town, and is a very nice facility.  Easy access from its own airport, a little harder to get to from Miami airport but still not too bad.  More convenient for European players, less so for Asian players. 

Very hot and humid conditions in the summer, but probably ok in convention center (although I have only been there in April), and since we are talking the Nationals (December, right?), climate is actually a plus.

I think you might want to keep winter national tournaments in warm climates.   

Have you given any thought to Austin Texas?  I think in some ways it might be a better choice than Dallas, which you listed in your poll.

Nationals is now in the summer so I fear Ft Lauderdale is more of a US Open venue with the current calendar.

-------------
https://youtu.be/jhO4K_yFhh8?t=115" rel="nofollow - I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Carbonado 145
FH: Fastarc C-1 2.0 B
BH: Fastarc C-1 2.0 R
Lumberjack TT, not for lovers of beautiful strokes.

Date Posted: 06/27/2016 at 12:01pm
In that case, be aware of extremely high humidity in places like Ft. Lauderdale.  It portentially could affect playing conditions, even in a convention center.

Posted By: slevin
Date Posted: 06/27/2016 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

In that case, be aware of extremely high humidity in places like Ft. Lauderdale.  It portentially could affect playing conditions, even in a convention center.

+1

Here is my suggestion for USATT events / big US tournaments:

For winter events (Thanksgiving to April), rather than holding them in cold places (like Maryland / Washington or Philadelphia), let us have them in warm places like Florida / Vegas.

For summer events, rather than having them in Vegas, let us hold them up north (like Washington / NY tristate area).

-------------
Trade feedback:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50787" rel="nofollow - http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50787

Date Posted: 06/28/2016 at 12:28am
What about inviting Convention Centers who can meet minimum criteria, ie location, SF, hotel room availability, etc. to a bidding war ? All bids needs to be made by a certain date. All bids will be made public after the final opening and selection.

No one can second guess the selection.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/28/2016 at 12:50am
Originally posted by LUCKYLOOP LUCKYLOOP wrote:

What about inviting Convention Centers who can meet minimum criteria, ie location, SF, hotel room availability, etc. to a bidding war ? All bids needs to be made by a certain date. All bids will be made public after the final opening and selection.

I think that's been done and Las Vegas wins every time.

Date Posted: 06/28/2016 at 1:22am

I think that's been done and Las Vegas wins every time.

Have the University's who rent out their facilities been invited to bid ? I would think they would be very competitive.

Unless there is a big sponsor for the tournament, then bidding should be the process, doesn't matter if Vegas wins every time.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/28/2016 at 2:42am
I don't know of a university that has a facility big enough. 

Date Posted: 06/28/2016 at 3:27am

One example:

University of Minnesota - facilities available for rental

Indoor Tennis Center, Indoor Gym, Indoor Track Field Fieldhouse, Indoor 100 yard football Fieldhouse, Volleyball sports pavilion, Williams Basketball Arena, Other athletic facilities with large Club room spaces.

http://www.gophersports.com/facilities/rental-information.html

-------------

Posted By: Vince64
Date Posted: 06/28/2016 at 10:36am

One example:

University of Minnesota - facilities available for rental

Indoor Tennis Center, Indoor Gym, Indoor Track Field Fieldhouse, Indoor 100 yard football Fieldhouse, Volleyball sports pavilion, Williams Basketball Arena, Other athletic facilities with large Club room spaces.

http://www.gophersports.com/facilities/rental-information.html
Do you realize how big 200,000 (min size needed) sq ft is? So how many colleges have that much unused space available? All you have to do is find a college that has 42 regulation basketball courts or 95 indoor tennis courts or maybe you can find us a college that has 4 full size football fields in a domed stadium that has a wood floor. So now that you know what the minimum requirements are can you enlighten us with the name of this said college? And I highly doubt any college would make any of their dorms available for lodging considering most colleges have summer courses going on in top of any legal liabilities.

-------------
https://www.facebook.com/SeattlePacificTableTennisClub/timeline

Posted By: in2spin
Date Posted: 06/28/2016 at 11:02am
just wondering:  for our Nationals/US Open (600-800 entrants approximately)

one convention center "room" is used

for the upcoming Veterans World Championships (somewhere in the neighborhood of 4,000 entrants)....how many "rooms" will be used?  2?  3?  4?

kinda highlights how Las Vegas is more than prepared to accommodate the sheer number of people as well as having the space.  it's what they do.

for the east coast peeps, does Atlantic City have similar facilities?

:)

Posted By: Matt Pimple
Date Posted: 06/28/2016 at 11:20am

University of Minnesota

And you think you would attract a large crowd of players to come to Minneapolis? As large or larger than LV?

-------------
Alser Allround 5 ST; DHS H3 Neo 2.1, Dr. Neubauer ABS2 2.3

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=55835&title=feed-back-for-matt-pimple" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Date Posted: 06/28/2016 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Matt Pimple Matt Pimple wrote:

University of Minnesota

And you think you would attract a large crowd of players to come to Minneapolis? As large or larger than LV?

U of Minn was just a university example of rental facilities. They don't even have the facilities as some other universities. Their football stadium only seats 50,000 which is smaller than most other major division 1 schools.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/28/2016 at 5:05pm

University of Minnesota

U of Minn was just a university example of rental facilities. They don't even have the facilities as some other universities. Their football stadium only seats 50,000 which is smaller than most other major division 1 schools.

Luckyloop

It seems that you like to throw out suggestions just to fill space or for something to do.  You don't appear to put any thought at all into your statements. 

Date Posted: 06/28/2016 at 6:05pm

University of Minnesota

Luckyloop

It seems that you like to throw out suggestions just to fill space or for something to do.  You don't appear to put any thought at all into your statements. 

This is a forum for discussion. We are brainstorming here suggestions and ideas. We are not making decisions for anyone. If we can get people to look at things differently then maybe we can come up with possible choices for solutions. Obviously we couldn't do any worse than the real TT world has been doing for past few years.

People should not be afraid of suggestions or ideas, that is creative thinking.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/28/2016 at 7:10pm
Creative thinking is thinking before you post. 

Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 9:24am

Here is a related article:

http://www.businessdictionary.com/article/447/effective-brainstorming-for-large-groups/

-------------

Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 9:30am
St. Louis
Oklahoma City
Amarillo
Gallup, New Mexico
Flagstaff, Arizona (don't forget Winona)
Kingman
Barstow
San Bernardino

Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 9:43am
Honolulu anyone?

-------------

Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 9:45am
Guam.
Solomon Islands.

Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 10:30am
Lagos
Mars
Jupiter
Pluto
Cape Verde
US military base in Germany, Japan or Korea

-------------
https://youtu.be/jhO4K_yFhh8?t=115" rel="nofollow - I like putting heavy topspin on the ball...
Carbonado 145

Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 10:32am
Atlantis
Antarctica
Narnia
Copenhagen
Metropolis

-------------
Carbonado 145

Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 10:41am

Some Air National Guard facilities can be rented. Some have over 200,000 sf available.

-------------

Posted By: GMan4911
Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 11:06am
I'd like to see it rotated between the east coast, mid west, and west coast.

-------------
OSP Ultimate II, FH/Xiom Omega VII Asia Max BH/Omega VII Asia Max
OSP Virtuoso+, FH/ITC Powercell Ultra 48 Max BH/Powercell Ultra 48 Max

Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 12:10pm
Gotham City.
The Matrix.
The House at Pooh Corner.
Isola.

Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 12:25pm
One of the resorts on the Sea of Tranquility.  Airfare is expensive but there are no resort fees.

Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 1:11pm
Kandahar
Alep
Benghazi
Mosul

-------------

Posted By: jt99sf
Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 1:23pm

Kandahar
Alep
Benghazi
Mosul

Anywhere in North Korea.

-------------
Photino /TBS Black Tag: D05 (FH)/Attack 8 pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil

Posted By: qpskfec
Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 1:23pm
Winterfell
Tatooine
Krypton
Daisy Hill Puppy Farm

Posted By: wturber
Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 1:45pm

Here is a related article:

http://www.businessdictionary.com/article/447/effective-brainstorming-for-large-groups/

Read the article.  This is clearly not a brainstorming session. 

... er... at least it wasn't ....

-------------
Jay Turberville
www.jayandwanda.com
Hardbat: Gambler Zebra Classic w/ Dr. Evil

Date Posted: 06/29/2016 at 5:45pm
The Dry Tortugas
Alcatraz
Ellsmere Island
The Tower of London
The Columbus, OH main post office (plenty of space on the second floor)
And...oh yeah...Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum

If none of these suits your fancy, there's always Prescott, Arizona.

-------------
bmann1942

Date Posted: 06/30/2016 at 2:58am
Originally posted by berndt_mann berndt_mann wrote:

The Dry Tortugas
Alcatraz
Ellsmere Island
The Tower of London
The Columbus, OH main post office (plenty of space on the second floor)
And...oh yeah...Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum

If none of these suits your fancy, there's always Prescott, Arizona.

I would go to Prescott.

Date Posted: 06/30/2016 at 4:38pm
(mts388)  I would go to Prescott.

Brilliant, Mike.  Prescott it is then for the 2017 Nationals.

So let it be written:  So let it be done.

Your good buddy,

Ramses II

-------------
bmann1942

Date Posted: 06/30/2016 at 6:09pm

Barstow CA would be a good location if you want to prevent muscle pulls, warm heat.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net