Print Page | Close Window

Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Buy and Sell
Forum Name: For sale
Forum Description: Table tennis equipment for sale or purchase.
Moderator: ThePongProfessor
Assistant Moderators:

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=77920
Printed Date: 04/19/2024 at 11:44pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money
Posted By: KLHfans
Subject: Request Pongster94 for refund of paddle and money
Date Posted: 12/28/2016 at 11:39pm
Dear all members:

The member Pongster94 and I made a trade deal for me to trade my new korbel blade(with tenergy05 and new corbor rubbers) plus
$45 PayPal gift in exchange his Zhang jike t5000 blade.
I paid him last Wednesday and shipped out my korbel and he got it on last Saturday.
During this time, I kept asking him to ship the zjk in return and he ignored my request.
He got my korbel on last Saturday and complained I lied about the blade not brand new.
I told him it is new but he insisted of saying it is not. He has not sent any picture to support his argument that the blade is used.

So I told him if he is not satisfied and he is free to return the paddle to me and refund the $45 back to me. He has not responded me since then. I checked his status and he was online all the time and he seemed to keep my paddle, and money and not shipped me anything back in return. Since I PayPal gift to him( my mistake) as he is a newbie here, I can not stop the payment on PayPal.
I consulted moderator Baal to contact Pongster94 and he finally responded and promised to ship the zjk t5000 to me on this Tuesday when the post office reopen. I waited for two more days and during this time, I kept asking him to ship me the zjk and he ignored my email even though I checked that he has read my email from my outbox.

Moderator Baal asked me to post this to the public and disclose this incident to everyone.

Pongster94, if you see this email, can you either ship the zjk t5000 or just refund my $45 and my Korbel paddle back to me.
I tried to be patient with you but your lack of response made me worried that I am not getting anything back in return.

regards,

klhfans

Thank you for your attention on this matter.

Replies:
Posted By: 100niTenis
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 12:38am
Someone, but I can't remember who, warned me (via Inbox) to not to do any trades or sales with him. I thanked person who sent me this like 2 weeks ago, and I did not proceed to do any sale/trade with "Pongster94"

Posted By: Johnny2WL
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 12:47am
That is very unfortunate. I hope Pongster94 does the right thing. Please keep us posted!

Posted By: Pongster94
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 1:40am
Always jumping to assumptions I literally said I'm shipping yesterday when you asked. I can send pics if you'd like my team member hasn't even used it yet still sitting in the box. Of course the rubber is in terrible shape, but you said 75% yea ok

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 1:42am
Oh yea by the way it's called I have a window open and have the always logged in option so no just because it saids I'm online doesn't mean I'm always on. I don't like exiting as it cleared my info before and I hate resetting passwords or security questions

Posted By: Baal
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 4:28am
I am hoping that the deal will be resolved. Simplest way is for Pongster to return the Korbel and the $45 since he is not satisfied with the blade. KLH has been making good deals here for a long time.

Pongster has had some problems making smooth transactions here. He says he had trouble with his PayPal.

I am starting to get worried there is a pattern. So it is important for this to be worked out soon. Pongster has sent several PMs to me over last 72 hours. He ought to be able to contact KLH.

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 4:29am
If Pongster was shipping yesterday there should be a tracking number.

Posted By: Magic_M
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 8:28am
Ooooh, that doesn't sound good.

A few weeks ago Pongster94 contacted me and wanted to buy my ZJ (Blue Dragon) ALC. He agreed to my offer and gave me his shipping-address. Then he asked me if I have some rubbers to sell additionally. I gave him a list of some used rubbers in good condition, but did not get an answer. A few days later I contacted him again and asked for his decision. He answered that he is no longer interested in my ZJ.

Last week he contacted me again. This time he wanted to buy my old Mizutani (no single word about the offered rubbers). I agreed again and gave him my Paypal-address. It was the 24th of december and he told me, that he will pay "this weekend", but no money arrived. Two days ago I remembered him about his payment. He apologized and told me, that he is waiting for his bank to clear up his Paypal-account. Unfortunarely I am still waiting for my money.

Up to now I thought, this would be "normal" problems, but together with these experiences of other members .......
I think, it's better for me, to stop this transaction and sell my Mizutani otherwise.

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51774&title=feedback-magic-m" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Posted By: bard romance
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Magic_M Magic_M wrote:

Ooooh, that doesn't sound good.

A few weeks ago Pongster94 contacted me and wanted to buy my ZJ (Blue Dragon) ALC. He agreed to my offer and gave me his shipping-address. Then he asked me if I have some rubbers to sell additionally. I gave him a list of some used rubbers in good condition, but did not get an answer. A few days later I contacted him again and asked for his decision. He answered that he is no longer interested in my ZJ.

Last week he contacted me again. This time he wanted to buy my old Mizutani (no single word about the offered rubbers). I agreed again and gave him my Paypal-address. It was the 24th of december and he told me, that he will pay "this weekend", but no money arrived. Two days ago I remembered him about his payment. He apologized and told me, that he is waiting for his bank to clear up his Paypal-account. Unfortunarely I am still waiting for my money.

Up to now I thought, this would be "normal" problems, but together with these experiences of other members .......
I think, it's better for me, to stop this transaction and sell my Mizutani otherwise.

Pretty similar experience, was very active in negotiations and inquiries about a blade and rubbers I was selling, then as soon as it came to paying up and finalizing the deal he would go quiet or change the topic every single time. Numerous other buyers/sellers told me that their transactions with him did not go smoothly. When I told him I'll do an in-person sale at the price he asked for, either directly with him or via one of his practice partners, he again did this weird thing where he changes the topic and talks about everything except what I cared about, finalizing the deal. It became pretty clear that he was hiding something and/or had no intentions of completing a smooth transaction. I'm sure he'll have some excuse relating to the communication. 

Posted By: piligrim
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 9:59am
he offered to trade his Zhang jike t5000 to me too on Dec 24

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:09am
Bard romance I was never hiding something or anything you don't know me and yes I am actually usatt rated see you're the only one trash talking and doubting. I told you I specifically either play at our indoor place in glen burnie or howard county table tennis center in columbia and once in a blue moon maryland table tennis center in Gaithersburg. I'm one of the youngest ones on my team. That's our preference to go there or not. I was more than happy to meet you there or howard county like I suggested then you called me a liar

Posted By: MCollins
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:14am
Pongster94 offered to trade me his t5000 on Dec 23.  

-------------
My Feedback
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=75703&title=feedback-mcollins

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Pongster94 Pongster94 wrote:

you're the only one trash talking and doubting

Clearly I'm not the only one.

PM's are deleted, but you went quiet every single time I told you to give me a time to meet there or give me a person to contact to facilitate the trade. I also told you I'd ship it if you gave me full payment first since I heard from NUMEROUS  people you had issues getting a few bucks into Paypal, and you were didn't address that in your replies either. Maybe you just have poor communication issues.

Doing a sale/buy here is as easy as finding an item, naming a price, sending payment, and shipping it out. Something about that process seems to be very difficult for you but not for anyone else since you are the only common denominator here. 2 other people who haven't posted on this thread also told me you had way too many complications with sending full payment. Anyways, I found other buyers who were capable of sending payment without 50 PM's involved, so I'm done here.

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:18am
Originally posted by MCollins MCollins wrote:

Pongster94 offered to trade me his t5000 on Dec 23.  

Last Wednesday (KLHfans payment date) was December 21st. 2 days later he's offering to trade a blade that was supposed to be involved in a transaction. Can't wait to hear his excuse for this one.

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:19am
If you literally didn't have to talk about everything else or accuse me why would I need to reply back? Everyone else was ok what's your paypal or here is my email send payment done

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:20am
Yea cause I still can't add into paypal but I can recieve and send finally after a couple emails with paypal directly

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:23am

If you literally didn't have to talk about everything else or accuse me why would I need to reply back? Everyone else was ok what's your paypal or here is my email send payment done

Brand new member who claims to be from my area yet nobody has never heard of him, and multiple buyers/sellers saying they had rough transactions with you, so I wanted to ensure some things to take safety precautions on my side. At this point I'm not too shocked you can't figure that one out though.

I asked on at least 3 occasions to finalize the deal and you had excuses about why you couldn't meet in person or name more than one person on your supposed "team". And when I offered to just ship it by Paypal you read and did not reply to that one as well. Anyways, I'm looking forward to hearing why you were trying to trade your blade to MCCollins 2 days after you were supposed to ship it to KLHfans.

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:24am

Yea cause I still can't add into paypal but I can recieve and send finally after a couple emails with paypal directly

Problems that nobody else ever has, and you wonder why people are suspect/frustrated. 

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:32am
Pongster sent me a message indicating something about how it would take 5 weeks to "add money to his PayPal account".  I find that... odd, but not as odd as his asking me to "spot him" 7 bucks to help him through "a kind of emergency".  Right now I am asking Pongster to resolve this by showing that he has taken steps to return the Korbel blade or ship the ZJK T5000.  You have 24 hours.

Posted By: slevin
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:44am
Ditto regarding the attempted scamming. He asked for paypal to buy Tenergies and never came back. Then, he came back on attempt for me to take his T5000. I told him he was a scamster and I would not deal with him.

Posted By: Soundoff88
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:48am

I was the first one to have a transaction with Pongster94. Good thing I paid that extra 4% on PayPal with new forum member. After two days, he mentioned that he still hasn’t received money and I was feeling uncomfortable with the situation. Placed a dispute with PayPal and wanted my refund. As it turned out, he was having issues with the PayPal account. Eventually I received the blade but not without many ‘interesting’ PMs and emails. Definitely not a smooth transaction!

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:48am
I have sent Klhfan something so don't worry Im not that low yet

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:50am
Offering to trade a blade that has already been traded is scamming if it is the same blade.  Pongster, please explain!!!!

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:52am

Tracking number?

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 10:57am
A few days ago (actually it was 12/19) Pongster told me he had solved issues with his PayPal account  So now new problems?  I am not understanding why you cant add money.

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Baal Baal wrote:

Pongster sent me a message indicating something about how it would take 5 weeks to "add money to his PayPal account".  I find that... odd, but not as odd as his asking me to "spot him" 7 bucks to help him through "a kind of emergency".  Right now I am asking Pongster to resolve this by showing that he has taken steps to return the Korbel blade or ship the ZJK T5000.  You have 24 hours.

LOL this is actually just sad. Kind of confirms my suspicion about why someone who used cheap JUIC products and couldn't get a few dollars to pay for some ping pong blades and rubbers was suddenly in the market/had top of the line ZJK SZLC and T5000 blades. 

Posted By: chroot
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 3:00pm

A few days ago (actually it was 12/19) Pongster told me he had solved issues with his PayPal account  So now new problems?  I am not understanding why you cant add money.

Who knows what kinda problem he would have next time? All those excuses sounded fishy.

-------------
BTY Viscaria 90g
DHS Hurricane 3 NEO, 39/2.1
BTY Tenergy 05 1.9

http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=62263" rel="nofollow - My Feedbacks

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 3:05pm

How about the other buyer that paid you several days ago and you still haven't given shipping info to?

Posted By: Poseidon
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by slevin slevin wrote:

Ditto regarding the attempted scamming. He asked for paypal to buy Tenergies and never came back...

Exactly the same thing happened to me!

And to see KLHfans victim to scamming I'm just so sad. I did my first business with him on this forum (I traded my used MJ-SZLC with him). We met in person for the trade, and he was so considerate in picking the meetup place to facilitate me. Then I told him I was also looking for a Viscaria and he referred someone to me. Recently during the US open, he was in Las Vegas in BTY booth and he actually remembered me and pinged me to see if I still needed a Viscaria cause he could get one at discount there. What a nice gentleman. I sincerely hope he will get his money and blade back.

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 7:49pm
 Thanks to fatt we lnow that Pongster can find a post office.

So now it comes down to whether he ships a blade to KLH.  That has nothing to do with PayPal issues.  We have a zero tolerance policy in this part of MyTT. 

Posted By: limjo
Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 8:23pm
I guess it's time to tell my side of the story on my experience with pongster94.

On Dec. 14 I had contact with Pongster94j, send him pics and after so much haggling for the price of my Amultart and like new JM ZLC agreed for a price of $310 for both or he could save money if he pay $300 as gift and give him a link of my feedback if he could trust me. He agreed to pay as gift but wants to pay me $250 and $50 after he received the blade and satisfied with it. I was a bit surprised to hear that from a newbie asking to pay deposit and balance later. When I refused, he said he will only take the Amultart for $145.

From Dec. 14-22 he kept on saying he will send money but he never did for ff. reasons:
1. Had problem with his paypal and they (paypal) are not helping him.
2. Had only $45 (must be from KLHS) and then later increased to $100.
3. Offered to pay me $100 and the balance to be paid by check or USPS money order both offers I refused as I told him I accept only paypal.
4. Asked me for my bank acct. and my address so he could either pay by bank or send me a check or money order. I did not answer it purposely since I was already suspicious (having Auditing background) thought don't know the capability of this guy, might hack into my bank acct. or send me a phony check or money order claiming he sent but I refuse to acknowledge receipt and blackmail me.

Dec. 23 he sent me an email saying he sent me $100 but since I got no paypal advice of money receipt, just ignored it.

Dec. 27 he sent me an email again saying he sent me $8 but also ignored it since I got no paypal advise on money receipt.

Dec. 28 To my surprise he sent me an email saying he sent $30.28 and it was true coz I receive paypal advise about the payment, logged to my account and confirmed the transfer. I immediately refunded the $30.28 with a note that I am refunding the money as I do not have a transaction with a value of $30.28 with pongster94.

I got a quick response from pongster94 that he sent a total of $138.98 and either I refund the amount or I should ship him the Amultart (could be the reason he is desperate to ask $7 from Baal to buy Amultart). Since i already refunded the $30.28, I asked him for a hard evidence for paypal payment as I did not get any funds/money receipt advise from paypal. Then he emailed me a copy of the 2 paypal transactions Dec. 23 for $100 and Dec. 27 for $8 both with
a remark, "money sent-pending".

I have been very patient with this guy coz I want to extract more information and finally he has shown his true colors. I asked him what is meant by "money sent-pending". His answer was the money was sent but i did not accept it. I told him how could I accept when I did not know in the first place (no paypal advise) and he could have problems with his account or sending money without paypal funds. After this, email from pongster94 stopped and initially I thought this guy was only a BLOODY NUISANCE AND TIME WASTER BUT NOW LED ME BELIEVE HE IS A SCAMMER.

I have all the email saved to support what I have mentioned above and I will leave to the MYTT members to give their opinions.

-------------
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 8:28pm
Pongster has an USPS account that can generate pre-ship tracking number. He did that once to satisfy an earlier PayPal claim.

He is clearly unreliable.

He might be crazy, or he might be a scammer.  Or he might be unlucky but he shouldnt be trying to make deals he cant complete.

Date Posted: 12/29/2016 at 8:54pm

Pongster has an USPS account that can generate pre-ship tracking number. He did that once to satisfy an earlier PayPal claim.

He is clearly unreliable.

He might be crazy, or he might be a scammer.  Or he might be unlucky but he shouldnt be trying to make deals he cant complete.

I did try to discourage pongster94 from doing anything wrong in my email dtd. Dec. 16 quoted below:

Me: quote " If you are planning to play a dirty trick on me, I am too old and wized up for you. You will be exposed in MYTT and the whole table tennis forums around the world will be informed. MYTT knows where you are as they are tracking your computer/cell phone id.

Pongster arrogant exact response is as below:

Pongster as quoted: "Good try as I have baal on my side even and he knows me so that's all I need to say as well as quite a few members".

This is the reason why I did not rush up on warning MYTT members as he even mentioned the name of Baal as if he personally know him.

-------------
My feedback link:
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65760&title=limjo-buy-sell-trade-feedback

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:32am
I spoke with him a couple of weeks ago on the phone when he first informed he had some PayPal problems.  This would have been right around 12/13. His  account had been frozen.   I told him if he resolved them quickly and openly, and behaved honestly, things would work out.  Maybe that gave him a false sense of security, at least at the start.  I maybe should have intervened strongly and earlier when people started sending me messages suggesting he was a bit...  off.  But I had no evidence he had openly scammed anyone. As limjo said, strange and overly active on for sale threads, a lowballer, but not necessarily a scammer.

But this thread has convinced me, especially people reporting messages as late as 12/24 in which he is offering a blade he had already traded to KLH!

Right now I am keeping lines of communication open until I hear more from KLH.  He has received a pre-ship tracking number from Pongster.  We will seenif he actually ships the blade.

Posted By: kindof99
Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 10:32am
One thing that I agree with Pongster is that KLHfans tends to optimize the conditions of his items for sale. I think many members know that, but just do not bother to point it out. To me, it is an embarrassment to see a fellow forum member describe something not quite right (and not necessary leading to better sale).

look at this item at ebay, can you say the black rubber is about 75% new?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Butterfly-Table-Tennis-Innerforce-ALC-w-tenergy05-Corbor-Rubbers-Paddle-/252693507332?hash=item3ad5b4ed04:g:McsAAOSw5cNYXM18/" rel="nofollow - Item at ebay

-------------
/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65174&title=feedback-for-kindof99" rel="nofollow - My Feedback | /forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=77924" rel="nofollow - Sale

Posted By: Johnny2WL
Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 10:54am
I took a look, and no, the rubber does not look 75% new, and the blade does not look "slightly used" either (per the description). It looks like it has seen heavy use.

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by kindof99 kindof99 wrote:

One thing that I agree with Pongster is that KLHfans tends to optimize the conditions of his items for sale. I think many members know that, but just do not bother to point it out. To me, it is an embarrassment to see a fellow forum member describe something not quite right (and not necessary leading to better sale).

look at this item at ebay, can you say the black rubber is about 75% new?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Butterfly-Table-Tennis-Innerforce-ALC-w-tenergy05-Corbor-Rubbers-Paddle-/252693507332?hash=item3ad5b4ed04:g:McsAAOSw5cNYXM18/" rel="nofollow - Item at ebay

Originally posted by Johnny2WL Johnny2WL wrote:

I took a look, and no, the rubber does not look 75% new, and the blade does not look "slightly used" either (per the description). It looks like it has seen heavy use.

You may be right guys, but the real issue here is the intention of Pongster94.

1. KLH must have given him the pics, agreed for the trade but why is Pongster94 making comments about the quality of the blade/rubber only after KLH complained about non delivery and ignoring his PM's.
2. Why did Pongster keep on trying to trade the ZJK when he has agreed for the trade and suppose to ship it to KLH? Maybe he wants to get a better deal and when he does, returns the korbel blade & $45 cash. But he ran out time when KLH   brought his foul play in the forum.

We may have differences in evaluating the condition of the blade or rubber but KLH may have provided pics to Pongster94 and acceptance implied when he agreed for the trade or he doesn't care as he had different intention. Why did he keep on trying to make deals when he did not have cash or have problems with his paypal? why did he ask me for a refund of $138.28 when he knows he sent me only $30.28? Is this not a form of scamming or on the way to become a scammer?

Pongster94 entry into MYTT has the pattern of a possible scammer, suddenly bursting into the scene, participated actively into discussion forums trying to make members comfortable. Trying to make deals but when it is time to pay up, starts ignoring/dodging you, isn't this suspicious? I know he was after my Amultart so I used it as a bait to extract info. from this guy. He already had $138 in his paypal that is why he begged Baal for $7 to come up with $145 for the Amultart price but when he tried to scam me for refund for the money he never sent me, then I know he is more than just a bloody nuisance and time waster.

-------------
My feedback link:

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 2:01pm
KLH offered to simply reverse the deal since Pongster didnt like the Korbel.  That is when problems began, and remember, Pongster never shipped the ZJK T5000.  Let''s not get confused about the nature of the problem.

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 2:13pm
Limjo you have no grounds like baal said I was lowballing but we finally reached a price I could care less I didn't do any harm to you the only people this matters to is fatt and Klhfan end of story you think you're smart? It takes a few seconds for a Google search to usps money order details you called me a scammer way before this so unless you have something I did wrong to you or hurt somehow which I didn't you mean nothing in this argument. And to those saying I didn't ship I did last night which is why is hasn't updated yet.
Also the petr korbel he sent he took off the listing before taking a look at it so how am I supposed to notice or see. All I remember is he told me he had one and I said ok I'll take it but he said let's do outside ebay and instead offers to trade me my blade for his

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 2:16pm
And as you say or think if I was some type of hacker or theif I would make dozens on mule accounts, fake addresses or even multi ones and say ship here ship there etc. I personally contacted baal a forum moderater!!! Now why would I do that if I was a scammer or hacker. That's the last thing I would do. Baal and everyone else until the blade arrives you guys have every right to assume and judge but that is your call not mines something I can't control. But I expect when they arrive that I get my credit and some respect

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 2:19pm
You can't refund me something that's not in your account btw that's all you had to say yet you're overreacting and blowing things up worse than it is. I could care less about your background or who you are. Right now you're nothing but a keyboard warrior just as anybody else is when they think they know it. No offense but none of us is a private investigator so for now try to keep it down a bit. You seriously think I would expose myself even my paypal, my name, address just to scam people no that's not how it works at all so stop with the accusations

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 2:19pm
Also I'm not going to check this crap during work so until the blade comes if you have something to say then pm or else I won't see it

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 3:03pm
Hmmmnnn... you are finally feeling the pressure, avoid further shame and trying to redeem yourself, that's good. You can call me any name, I would be more than happy as long as you ship Fatt's & KLH blades.

-------------
My feedback link:

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 3:55pm
Again who are you? That's what I thought

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 4:06pm
I warned you not to play dirty tricks on me but you were still on it. Now just be a good boy and follow what Fatt & Baal tells you then you will never hear from me again.

-------------
My feedback link:

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 4:19pm

Also I'm not going to check this crap during work so until the blade comes if you have something to say then pm or else I won't see it

So you have a job? And can't come up with 7 bucks to pay for something you agreed to buy?

Posted By: chronos
Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 5:23pm
If anyone wants help finding more information about the person behind the Pongster account, just send me his name, physical mailing address,  paypal / email account, and any other information you have available - happy to help.

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:05pm
Paypal won't let me add and I already told baal why which is why I asked dur again you're not in my shoes so again assume all you want

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:05pm
And again Limjo what dirty tricks you have issues

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:10pm
I have 2 paypal email and 2 paypal names. One paypal name appears in Baal list but what I have is the full name, while the other one is absent/not in Baal's list. I will not reveal these Paypal ID's and names if Pongster94 ship back and confirm receipt the blades of Fatt & KLH.

-------------
My feedback link:

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:19pm
Only have one paypal smarty pants. Who cares if I was that desperate wouldn't you think I make some person one? Say my paypal email those who bought and sold from me know

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:19pm
Also btw I would check the tracking since some are still saying I haven't sent it out.

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:21pm

And again Limjo what dirty tricks you have issues

Now it seems you have memory issues and don't know what you are doing. I have only one simple question, WHY DO MYTT MEMBERS COMPLAIN AGAINST YOU?

-------------
My feedback link:

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:24pm
No nothing I said or did was any type of trick limjo that's why I was getting mad if you actually took the time besides talking to me nonstop about how I'm going to scam you or hack you maybe you would've learned oh wow this was actually a good idea since usps money secured money order means only you can cash it and if you scam me I can bounce it plus it becomes a out of state issue in which the postal investigator would purse etc. I can't just bounce because I want to I have to go through a long process. I know when and where you would cash it too so I don't see why you kept saying I'm a scammer

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:26pm
Also it's not necessarily complaints about me scamming I just had a rough start but you keep bashing me and don't even give me a chance even when I'm doing right but you won't ever see that
Soundoff88 got his stuff way before I was paid due to it being held by paypal that's not a bad transaction it just wanted smooth but you just think it's the worst thing ever that's all you ever thought of me

Posted By: jt99sf
Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 6:32pm
Dead

-------------
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 7:00pm
The first paypal id and paypal name I got from paypal advise when you ask me to make a PAYPAL PAYMENT REQUEST which I did, but you never made the payment.

The second paypal id and paypal name I also got from paypal advise when you actually paid $30.28 but you ask me to refund $138.28, does it refresh your memory?

I am willing to listen to your side of the story/argument, but what you have to do is go to the top of this thread starting from KLH complaint up to the last complaint against you explain your side for each complaint and maybe we would understand you better. Is this alright with you?

-------------
My feedback link:

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 8:03pm
I was trying to pay with a card but your paypal account is not a business one, but I asked and then verified asking paypal can I do so and in which they told me no if he has a normal personal use account you cannot pay by card only paypal balance.

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 8:29pm

I was trying to pay with a card but your paypal account is not a business one, but I asked and then verified asking paypal can I do so and in which they told me no if he has a normal personal use account you cannot pay by card only paypal balance.

its not true. you don't need business paypal account to be able use credit card. I am using credit card and I have normal paypal account, not business   

Posted By: Soundoff88
Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 8:30pm

Also it's not necessarily complaints about me scamming I just had a rough start but you keep bashing me and don't even give me a chance even when I'm doing right but you won't ever see that
Soundoff88 got his stuff way before I was paid due to it being held by paypal that's not a bad transaction it just wanted smooth but you just think it's the worst thing ever that's all you ever thought of me

My transaction with Pongster94 could have been much smoother had he got his PayPal account all squared away. Two days after I sent the fund and he was still having issues with PayPal. At that point my bank cleared the fund, it was either he sent me the blade or refund me. Unfortunately, he can't refund me as the fund was pending. I had no choice but to raise the issue with PayPal. He complied with PayPal and created a pre-shipment label with the tracking number. As it turned out the tracking number I got from the post office was nothing more than a place holder that was created to comply with PayPal. Several days later I received a legit tracking number that eventually delivered the blade.

Not to fuel the fire as I am just stating the facts. Glad that I received my blade at the end.

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 8:40pm
Soundof88 did not use PayPal gift option and was protected.  Please follow his example!

Pongster94, have you shipped blades to fatt and KLH?  Or do we need to escalate?

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by piligrim piligrim wrote:

its not true. you don't need business paypal account to be able use credit card. I am using credit card and I have normal paypal account, not business   

Me too.   It is how i do every PayPal transaction.

We've done some more digging on Pongster.  There is a long pattern of strangeness.  He is not just a table tennis enthusiast.  He was also into Airsoft at one point  On one of their forums, nobody wanted to do business with him either.  Still, I reserve some small hope that he is not malicious, just clueless.  KLH  says he has received what MAY be a legit tracking number.  And pongster did contact me when his first transaction was going badly.  On the other hand I tend to be far too trusting.  Limjo has been burned a couple of times on this forum, so he tends in the other direction. 

After this is resolved, it may be useful for pongster94 to buy and sell on ebay, or someplace else, but not here.

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 10:42pm
Yeaah, I admit almost got scammed paying as gift twice but luckily got my money back he.he.he. First (was new at that time) is from a Hongkong guy, after payment he asked if he could send me the blade after a month as he is busy in a tournament. Since he has got pending deals, was quick to refund me when I threatened to expose him in MYTT.

Second I got my money back thru the help of premier member the_theologian (special mention) who happened to know the scammer and persuaded him to give our money back (we're a lot including senior members as the scammer offered dirt cheap prices for non existing blades but copied internet pics). That is why I learned my lesson and am now done with paying paypal as gift to newbies and those with no solid feedback.

-------------
My feedback link:

Date Posted: 12/30/2016 at 11:22pm
The List of Known Scammers thread makes interesting reading.

By the way, scammers and other people who are banned should know that moderators at the three main English language TT forums are all friends, and we communicate frequently.  In buy and sell issues especially, gigant, haggisv, and i often compare data.

Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 12:00am
I sent it all out ask them not me

Posted By: Magic_M
Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 4:17am
The more I read these posts the more I think, he isn`t a typical scammer. He seems to be totally crazy (sorry Pongster94, but that`s what I am feeling) and maybe he acts without thinking about this before.

I just had a rough start
Oh yes, that`s right - rough, confused and crazy.
  • If I were you and I would know that I have some troubles with my Paypal-account (and it seems that you have these problems since a longer time), why the hell should I start further transactions with other members? To get more problems? That`s completely silly.
  • Why do you offer goods which you have already sold or traded - without finding a solution with the original receiver?
  • Why do you transfer parts of the money and ask for return of the complete amount?
  • Why do you agree to a deal (for example with me about my Zhang Jike ALC) and then totally stop the discussion without any sorry?
And now you are wondering why several members are posting their negative experiences? Believe me: however this story ends, you will have big problems in the future to find anyone here who is willing do deal with you again, because no one likes endless discussions, no one wants to wait for his payment for several weeks and no one likes disputes about the condition of goods.

If I would have such a bad start, I would apologise and change my behaviour immediately. But it seems that you still think, that you acted in the right way and all others here are against you and attack you without any reason. 
Originally posted by limjo limjo wrote:

you have to do is go to the top of this thread starting from KLH complaint up to the last complaint against you
This is a good advice. Read this thread again, but this time very careful (!) and ask yourself, if you made the right decisions up to now.

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=51774&title=feedback-magic-m" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 9:00am
Yep. Not quite in the same mold as some of the more notorious scammers.  But clearly not someone whio is able to make a deal, any deal, wihout problems.  Not someone who lives in a reality-based realm in my estimation from reading his posts, and even speaking to him once on the phone.  

I do not as yet have confidence KLH or fatt will get their blades.  Limjo raises salient issues.  Pongster should have mailed a blade a long time ago.  

Also there are things he writes in this thread that simply dont square with reality.  I should add that several days ago he was making an offer for a blade with Tibike.  That pissed me off since he was already having PayPal problems. I sent a PM asking wnat the hell he was thinking. At that point he said his PayPal issue was solved, but apparently not solved enough.  

All in al., crazy behavior.

Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 10:43am
Originally posted by fatt fatt wrote:

He might be one of those bad starts who reveal just fine with time once they get a few clues. The best case I have in mind if that 16yo (now 20 or 21 maybe)  http://mytabletennis.net/forum/member_profile.asp?PF=23891" rel="nofollow - shay2be  who was changing his mind 1 million times a day in any transaction and he was driving everybody crazy; 

liulin04 even made a  http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=44053&PID=547963&title=fs-keyshot-light#547963" rel="nofollow - post  where he was angry at him for that reason. Eventually shay2be evolved towards the best behavior.

I hope pongster94 is the same kind of guy, a bit confused at 1st and then great a member.

I should point out that about one year ago 11/2015 (five years after liulin lost patience with him) I received several complaints that shay2be had sold "new" blades that had glue residue on them when they arrived to the buyer. Not the biggest problem in the world, and I never considered banning him for even a second, but "like new" is not the same as "new", and I wouldn't call this the "best" behavior.

I have to say that Pongster worries me a lot more than shay2be ever did, especially since he's not 15, and his problems go beyond indecisiveness.

Posted By: Schlager72
Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 12:04pm

"I have to say that Pongster worries me a lot more than shay2be ever did, especially since he's not 15, and his problems go beyond indecisiveness."

Call me Radical, but my money's on Pongster :))) Cmon man show me your spine, stand up and fight...

-------------
M.Maze
FH H3 Neo (prov)
BH MX-P

Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 4:28pm
Baal I can send money and I had enough so enough with your bashing. I already sent everything out so please for everyone's sake everyone just sit back and chill out

Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 4:30pm
So Klhfan after the proof of tracking you're still quiet eh? Love how a couple people are actually having faith in me especially fatt. Why no reply man I gave you tracking they want to hear it from you not me

Posted By: BRS
Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 4:56pm
... to be continued on Tuesday when the Postman rings twice.

Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 5:22pm
Hi pongster94

I just check and see my tracking as well. I am looking forward to see the blade next week.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Klhfans

Posted By: jt99sf
Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 5:34pm

Baal I can send money and I had enough so enough with your bashing. I already sent everything out so please for everyone's sake everyone just sit back and chill out

I guess common courtesy doesn't exists anymore, esp when you created the drama. Confused

-------------
Photino/Super Viscaria : H3 (FH)/Dr N pips(BH)

林德成 HardBat:Hock 3-Ply /Dr Evil

Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 6:30pm

So Klhfan after the proof of tracking you're still quiet eh? Love how a couple people are actually having faith in me especially fatt. Why no reply man I gave you tracking they want to hear it from you not me

1. As I mentioned "you seemed to have short memory" but the main reason you are forced to ship the blades IMO is quoted below:

Originally posted by limjo limjo wrote:

Hmmmnnn... you are finally feeling the pressure, avoid further shame and trying to redeem yourself, that's good. You can call me any name, I would be more than happy as long as you ship Fatt's & KLH blades.

2. Why should Fatt & KLH keep on bashing and exposing you when they have not received their blade yet, they run the risk of losing their blades if they are not diplomatic with you.

3. I remember the time when I almost got scammed the second time, the_theologian managed to convince the US scammer to return the money, but on the ist batch of repayment I was not included. I informed the_theologian and sent PM to the scammer and said these things:

a. We are just human and sometimes we commit mistake
b. A few hundred $ is not worth to ruin your reputation
c. If you refund the money, you would be welcomed back to MYTT community.

Why do you think I said these things to a scammer, because I want him to FEEL GOOD SO HE WILL REFUND MY MONEY AND IT WORKED, I GOT MY MONEY BACK !!! Baal must have been wondering (before I got my money) why I am symphatizing with the scammer and must have thought I could be a potential scammer too. Well, I have to do what I have to do, to get my money back.

Now you are bragging for sending Fatt & KLH blades when all of these problems you created yourself.

-------------
My feedback link:

Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 8:50pm
Stop saying I didn't send them then....

Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 8:50pm
See the problem is others who aren't involved. Fatt is one of few supporting me as I said

Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 9:02pm
[/QUOTE]

Now you are bragging for sending Fatt & KLH blades when all of these problems you created yourself.

[/QUOTE]

I already acknowledge you ship something but remains to be confirmed by Fatt & KLH. If confirmed you can send me pics of your axx (for my eyes only) and will kiss it (censored), okay?

-------------
My feedback link:

Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 9:49pm
They both have confirmed please read what they said

Date Posted: 12/31/2016 at 10:02pm
They both agreed they received tracking nos. but who knows whether the package actually contains the blades they expect or Walmart blades. You seem to be silent on my proposition.......

-------------
My feedback link:

Date Posted: 01/01/2017 at 12:51am
Pongster. I will be convinced when I hear from them that blades have arrived. I believe you also need to send KLH 45 USD unless you shipped him the ZJK T5000.

Right now you need to convince me that you have done the right thing.

Date Posted: 01/01/2017 at 1:58am
Ok.  It seems Pongster has clearly shipped blades to fatt and KLH.

GOOD!

I am not sure if KLH will be getting his Korbel or the ZJK.  If it is the Korbel, then Pongster also needs to refund him 45 USD.

Please let me know. For now, communications remain open.

Date Posted: 01/01/2017 at 2:13am
Baal

Pongster94 is shipping the zjk t5000.

Thx for the follow up

Klhfans

Date Posted: 01/01/2017 at 2:40pm
Once they do get it I expect my credit and no that doesn't mean I'm back to perfect I just need to make sure I follow through with deals better and pay on time vs waiting so no I won't take that got granted at least.
Btw it's a new year so happy new years and hopes to me getting better at online sales or trades

Date Posted: 01/01/2017 at 6:27pm
Pongster, you don't get credit for doing what you said you were going to do on the MyTT For Sale section.  That is what is expected of everyone, it is the price of admission so to speak.  The fact that you even wrote that sentence is not a particularly good sign. I am less convinced than fatt about your good intentions.  

I still very much doubt that many people will want to deal with you after this, and they do so at their own risk, but I am not banning you (and I expect some heat for not banning you).  Know that I will be watching you like a hawk and at the first sign of anything even remotely suspicious you are history.

Date Posted: 01/01/2017 at 6:29pm
And for the love of god, people, please be careful about using paypal gift option!!!!!!

Date Posted: 01/01/2017 at 9:09pm
No I said I wouldn't take this for granted so read the context before blowing up. And btw maybe it's Karama but I got my whole bag stolen at a college open gym event or club . So more to laugh at me. I have nothing and I'm not selling my friends blade which he offered to give me. Well I'll still need things from time to time. If they don't want to sell sure I'll take that then but it's worth trying and asking. I won't have much if nothing to sell anyways besides freebies or tournament goodies that's it, but I don't have a tournament like that for awhile until mayish

Date Posted: 01/03/2017 at 3:10pm
Pongster94

I get the blade today finally.
Thank you for your cooperation and
Baal, this deal is official done and no more issue.

Thank you everyone and have a happy new year.

Klhfans

Posted By: Antuan
Date Posted: 01/03/2017 at 3:16pm
Ohhh i´m glad!!Clap

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=59801&title" rel="nofollow - My Collection
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=59550&title" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Date Posted: 01/03/2017 at 3:32pm
I told you guys sheesh I know I was alittle sketchy but I do tend to go through with it

Date Posted: 01/04/2017 at 2:51am
I still wonder why the ZJK-T5000 that KLHfans eventually received was offered in trade after pongster had already received the Korbel and the cash, and why it took pongster so long to eventually mail it.  I wonder if fatt and KLH would have received their blades without pressure applied here.  I would call this whole thing a lot of things, not sure funny is the word I would use. 

But the affair is over for now.  In the fullness of time, people got what they paid and traded for.

Date Posted: 02/26/2019 at 7:45pm
Pongster94 is "HarmonicTT". Do not transact with this user.

Date Posted: 02/26/2019 at 9:12pm
Same address. For sure its he

Posted By: Locvoh1
Date Posted: 02/27/2019 at 12:15am
I think I got his newest phone # and address.
This person is living his life as a spy. pingpong spy. LOL... He now goes as Connor K**. I give you his full name if sb wants to know.

Posted By: patelaaaa
Date Posted: 02/27/2019 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by bard romance bard romance wrote:

Pongster94 is "HarmonicTT". Do not transact with this user.

bump

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net