Print Page | Close Window

Tibhar Evolution FX-S & EL-S

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Equipment
Forum Name: Equipment
Forum Description: Share your experience and discussions about table tennis equipments.
Moderator: haggisv
Assistant Moderators: position available

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=78166
Printed Date: 04/19/2024 at 6:30pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Tibhar Evolution FX-S & EL-S
Posted By: yogi_bear
Subject: Tibhar Evolution FX-S & EL-S
Date Posted: 01/28/2017 at 8:17am

Evolution FX-S
67 grams uncut
Medium Soft (approx 42 degrees)
Off rubber

Evolution EL-S
73 grams Uncut
Medium to Medium Hard Rubber Hardness
Off+

The FX-S and the EL-S rubbers are the latest addition to the Evolution rubber series from Tibhar. There is almost no difference in the structures for the FX-P vs FX-S but for the EL-S and EL-P I only found 2. The EL-S  has larger pores in its sponge compared to that of the EL-P rubber. The color of the EL-S is also has a lighter red color compared to the EL-P which is dark cherry red while the EL-S topsheet is reddish pink.

After some testing, I have observed the following characteristics of the FX-S and EL-S. I also compared them with their predecessors EL-P and FX-P:

Speed

The FX-S is fast at off level but still not enough that I would consider it at off+ level. The benchmark for TIbhar off+ rubbers is still the MX-P variant. I would say the FX-S has an increased speed by 1 or 2 notches compared to the old FX-P.

The EL-S speed difference with the EL-P however is very obvious. The EL-P has this observed behavior that at times the bounce seem to be not enough. Sure it is fast but there are times that I found it lacking in bounce of which the EL-S. In short, the EL-S has enough speed nowadays for it to be used instead of the MX-P. The MX-P is still faster but speed is not everything. EL-S speed, I think I can say it is as fast as Tenergy 80.

Spin

FX-S has an increase in the spin compared to the FX-P but I would not consider it as a significant increase. When I tried it with the Paul Drinkhall Offensive Classic and Powerspin Carbon, the arc is very low. Both the FX-P and FX-S have low throw. When I was doing my fh-fh drills and bh-bh drills, I had to adjust my bat angle to make the arc a little bit higher. One thing that I have observed with both the FX-S and El-S is that you need to hit through the sponge when you hit with it either when you are smashing or looping. The FX-S and its brother are both soft rubbers that the ball really needs to sink into the sponge in order for you to produce good spin.

The EL-S has significant spin increase compared to the EL-P. The EL-P before was spinny enough especially when you brush the rubber against the ball but the EL-S seems to be easier to produce spin. The arc of the EL-S is medium to high whether you are drilling with drives or looping, the arc is high enough to clear the net. The El-S is very spinny in all aspects. The spinny pushes are very sharp even not so spinny balls when you push against them they would still be spinny enough. The loops and loop drives are the ones that the EL-S really shines. The EL-S has this kick that when you spin the ball, when it lands on the table, the ball has some sort of a sharp kick on it which is really impressive. The MX-P has this also but the MX-S has a stronger spin on attacks and speed.

Overall Impressions

The FX-S blocks very well in the backhand and forehand. If there is one thing the FX-S excels, it would be blocking near or far from the table because it is easy to defend with. The FX-S is good when you smash with it up to some point but the soft sponge would prevent you from further increasing the power of your shots. The EL-S is my favorite of the 2 and I am vocally biased with it. It is everything I wish for an MX-P rubber. It is as spinny but has more control and also lets you push better. Yes, it is not as fast as the MX-P but it was not designed to be faster than MX-P in the first place anyway but most of us are not in the level to use the MX-P to its fullest potentials anyway. By using the EL-S, you would use a rubber that is more tamed and controllable while offers you good spin and handling.

-------------
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

ITTF Level 1 Coaching Course Conductor, ITTF Level 1 Coach

Replies:
Posted By: unstopabl3
Date Posted: 01/28/2017 at 8:43am
From the look of the red porous sponges, it seems these two are also heavily factory boosted right yogi? Can't wait for you to compare them against MX-P and EL-P, thanks.

Date Posted: 01/28/2017 at 9:48am
It has boosting yes but not suretoo how muchmuch. The el-s is amazing.

-------------
Independent online TT Product reviewer of XIOM, STIGA, JOOLA, SANWEI, GEWO, AIR, ITC, APEX, YASAKA and ABROS

Date Posted: 01/28/2017 at 10:11am
Amazing in which way?

Btw which is softer, which one has more control and which one is less sensitive to incoming spin? I'm looking for an alternative for EL-P on the BH, something which has same control and same insensitivity to incoming spin and same playing characteristics but is faster or punches.

Posted By: berkeleydoctor
Date Posted: 01/28/2017 at 6:13pm
EL-S is faster than EL-P with the same level of control, but to be honest, it's still not that fast. definitely not tenergy or MX-P fast

Date Posted: 01/29/2017 at 6:14am
Originally posted by berkeleydoctor berkeleydoctor wrote:

EL-S is faster than EL-P with the same level of control, but to be honest, it's still not that fast. definitely not tenergy or MX-P fast

Thanks, I don't really need that fast rubber on my passive BH anyways, seems like I will give EL-S a try soon :P

Posted By: Hans Regenkurt
Date Posted: 01/29/2017 at 6:51am
I have got hold of my ELS and tried it on Friday with a Joola Flash, TSP 40+ training ball and DHS *** cell balls.

It is a remarkable rubber and what struck me is its good usability with the Flash which is difficult to push and receive. The ELS's relative lack of spring made it look a very promising rubber with this kind of plastic ball and it looped very well too. I am yet to try it with others. One thing is sure, the price / value ratio is very good and the competition has to come up with some very good rubbers if they do not want to lose market.

Date Posted: 01/29/2017 at 7:26am
Originally posted by Hans Regenkurt Hans Regenkurt wrote:

I have got hold of my ELS and tried it on Friday with a Joola Flash, TSP 40+ training ball and DHS *** cell balls.

It is a remarkable rubber and what struck me is its good usability with the Flash which is difficult to push and receive. The ELS's relative lack of spring made it look a very promising rubber with this kind of plastic ball and it looped very well too. I am yet to try it with others. One thing is sure, the price / value ratio is very good and the competition has to come up with some very good rubbers if they do not want to lose market.

Have you tried EL-P and MX-P hans? Can you compare them with EL-S?

Date Posted: 01/29/2017 at 9:51am
Here is the short answer:

Speed: MXP>ELS>ELP>FXP
Spin: all of them are spinny enough, the difference is the ease of creating different arches with a stroke. From this point of view: ELS (for me) > MXP > FXP > ELP
Control: the ELS is the winner because it is not so springy and does not do things I do not want it to. Still it gives very good speed when needed.

I had a sheet of ELP about 4 years ago but then I sold it. Although it is a completely okay rubber, I did not really like it because I felt it lacked character. That is, compared to MXP, my loops clearly lacked power and arch. I could easily vary the length and arch of my topspins with FXP, which is clearly the slowest of the three "P" family. I have found the ELP to be suitable for players who hit rather than loop. Do not get me wrong, as I said, the ELP is a usable rubber, but there are better rubbers for pure loopers. Also, I remember it has a rather springy nature, which I think is not the best for certain plastic balls.

ELS is not so springy by nature, so you have to work a little harder than with MXP to produce a powerful loop. One of my teammates has MXP on one side of his racket and ELS on the other. He is technically inferior to me, he has problems reading spin and his footwork leaves a lot to be desired. He has got a crazy side-underspin serve which he follows up with a hefty hooking FH topspin. If he is up against a junk player, he is lost. He cannot read spin from anti or any kind of pips. He prefers MXP on his FH because his first loop just lands and when it does, it will not come back. Accordingly, his FH technique is not sophisticated. He cannot play well with ELS because he needs that extra spring to help the ball land.

With that said, the ELS is capable of producing almost the same speed on loops and powerplay as the MXP. However, it offers a lot more in control and precision.

I do not know your level but here is the essence of the comparison:

MXP is better for those who are not so strong physically and like it when they do a stroke and the rubbers power helps them. Or they are strongly built but cannot loop more than 2-3 in a row. Or very advanced pro players, who need raw power.

ELS is suited to those who want the speed of MXP on loops and who are technically adept but do not like it when the rubber suddenly does something unexpected for them. Also, those seeking a rubber that is not as springy in the short game as MXP. EDIT: The cost is a bit longer stroke.

Date Posted: 01/29/2017 at 9:54am
One more thought: to me, the ELS is clearly better than any Bluefire, be it the M series or the JP.

Date Posted: 01/29/2017 at 1:18pm
Thanks for your review Hans, I think I will give EL-S a try soon enough. Thanks again.

Posted By: mog1111
Date Posted: 01/31/2017 at 9:59am
I tried EL-S recently on fh after using 05fx. I did not like it that much initially. I have been EJing with H3N recently too. After using H3N for several weeks then trying EL-S I now really like it on my fh.
I am switching to it permanently. It requires a bit more input than 05fx, but this must be a good thing really. You get out what you put in.

It's also so much cheaper.

Damn it BREXIT.

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon
FH: Tenergy 05fx
BH: Spinlord Keiler

Date Posted: 02/01/2017 at 9:04am
updated with review

-------------

Date Posted: 02/01/2017 at 9:14am
Good review Yogi, I agree with what you say about el-s, I am used to generally softer rubbers but I am getting used to it now after a few sessions.
I found it is much better in tight play and much better in blocking than 05fx.

How did you find it for serve return - reaction against incoming spin?

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Date Posted: 02/01/2017 at 9:30am
Fx-s was easier to return serves but did not have any problems with the el-s since I am already used to the mxs

-------------

Posted By: Fulanodetal
Date Posted: 02/01/2017 at 11:40am
Thanks for the review. I am enjoying EL-S on my bh so far, and I'm coming from Adidas P7.

I do have one question. I have not used any of the other Evolution series rubbers. Which one has the highest throw?

FdT

Date Posted: 02/01/2017 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by mog1111 mog1111 wrote:

Good review Yogi, I agree with what you say about el-s, I am used to generally softer rubbers but I am getting used to it now after a few sessions.
I found it is much better in tight play and much better in blocking than 05fx.

How did you find it for serve return - reaction against incoming spin?

I'd like to know this as well, compared to MX-P and EL-P please thanks.

Date Posted: 02/01/2017 at 12:45pm
I have not used mx-p
but I have tried el-p a bit, I would think el-s is a bit better in returning serve, a bit less bouncy a bit better for tight returns

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Date Posted: 02/01/2017 at 12:53pm

I have not used mx-p
but I have tried el-p a bit, I would think el-s is a bit better in returning serve, a bit less bouncy a bit better for tight returns

I was asking yogi lol

I don't think so since many reviewers including yogi have stated that it's a little livelier and bouncier and spinnier than EL-P, it's ought to be more sensitive to incoming spin. Can you confirm this yogi please?

Thanks

Date Posted: 02/01/2017 at 1:05pm
I can confirm its not as musical as ELO

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Posted By: nv42
Date Posted: 02/01/2017 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by unstopabl3 unstopabl3 wrote:

I have not used mx-p

I was asking yogi lol

I don't think so since many reviewers including yogi have stated that it's a little livelier and bouncier and spinnier than EL-P, it's ought to be more sensitive to incoming spin. Can you confirm this yogi please?

Thanks

Its definitely a little more sensitive to incoming spin compared to mx-p or el-p,though the extra sensitivity to spin dint transate into spinnier pushes or serves compared to the two p-rubbers. El-s sits in seat of its own to me, not a replacement to any other recent Esn rubber.

-------------
1.dhs pg2 fl

-FH t05h (max)
-BH tibhar genius (max)

Date Posted: 02/01/2017 at 7:03pm
I do not find it significantly sensitive to incoming spin at all. For the throw, i think mxp and mxs still have the highest arc.

-------------

Posted By: rocketman222
Date Posted: 02/02/2017 at 2:08pm
Picking up my EL-S tonight, can't wait to test this one for my backup blade.

-------------
http://www.bladesbycharlie.com/models/hinokighost" rel="nofollow - BBC Hinoki Ghost
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=74126&title=feedback-rocketman222" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Posted By: DreiZ
Date Posted: 02/03/2017 at 11:44am
Here is my input on ELS after playing with it for few months (compared to MXP and FXP):

Speed: MXP > ELS > FXP
Spin (new): MXP > ELS > FXP
Spin (after 2-3 months): ELS > MXP > FXP
Control: ELS > FXP > MXP
Weight: MXP > ELS > FXP
Hardness: MXP > ELS > FXP

What makes ELS special is the top sheet. It has loads of mechanical grip that MXP does not. I previously loved using brand new MXP because of speed and spin capabilities, but after 2-3 months of use MXP dips down in performance and needs to be reboosted, due to factory boosting wearing off. 

While ELS is softer than MXP, it still has that medium-hard feel overall and not as mushy as FXP. 

I made the switch from 2.0mm x2 MXP to 2.0mm x2 ELS primarily due to the weight because MXP still feels heavy at times.

ELS feels much less spin sensitive compared to MXP and makes it easier to control in the short game. MXP is better away from the table in looping rallies.

ELS doesn't need boosting after 2-3 months, but i might try to boost it after 8-9 months of usage to see how it reacts.

my2cents.

-------------
Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC 85g
FH/BH: Glayzer 09C 2.1mm
USATT: 1725

Date Posted: 02/03/2017 at 12:16pm
Does EL-S not feel very hard and flat on the SSCB?
What is it like for looping on the SSCB in 2.0mm?
Why 2.0mm not MAX on fh at least?

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Date Posted: 02/05/2017 at 6:51pm

Does EL-S not feel very hard and flat on the SSCB?
What is it like for looping on the SSCB in 2.0mm?
Why 2.0mm not MAX on fh at least?

It feels overall medium-hard. Even though SSCB has a soft limba top ply it has a nice solid feel due to carbon layer.

I use 2.0mm for more all around game and it does its job. It does bottom out at times on mid distance looping but i have no problem with that. I dont play beyond that distance due to the space at my club. 

I prefer 2.0mm both sides because of the balance and weight. SSCB feels abit head heavy already so i want to bring the weight lower to the handlel. I do want to try max ELS both sides eventually to see if that adds more spin capabilities.

-------------

Posted By: danjacob02
Date Posted: 02/08/2017 at 6:46am
In reply to Dreiz... I disagree that the MX-P has more spin than EL-S when new... With very active strokes like loops, loop kills / power loops and such.... The MX-P is indeed spinnier. But in the short game, pushes and flicks the EL-S noticeably had a whole bunch more spin... Guy I was playing against couldn't return most of my flicks with the EL-S too bad I wasn't using the SSCB yet back then.. Since we had differing experiences with the spin capabilities of the EL-S perhaps it could be the thickness? as I used max... though can't say for sure as I haven't used 1.9-2.0 EL-S. 

Another thing I wonder what's the 2nd ply of the SSCB is it Limba or Ayous?

Date Posted: 02/13/2017 at 7:22pm
I am very close to buying 1.9-2.0mm EL-S for my backhand to pair with EL-S on my new Samsonov Force Pro Blue

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Posted By: Baal
Date Posted: 02/13/2017 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by yogi_bear yogi_bear wrote:

It has boosting yes but not suretoo how muchmuch. The el-s is amazing.

I got two sheets of EL-S in from TT11 today.  Definitely less booster smell than MX-P.  Pips on inside are rather small in diameter, but very columnar.  Like Yogi said, sponge pores are definitely pretty big.

Date Posted: 02/14/2017 at 1:47am
One thing that really puzzles me is that the single area where I found el-s lacked (compared to mx-p) is serves and pushes, simple short pure back or pure side spin serves were alright, but just couldn't get consistently spinny side-top or pure top serves with it, maybe it's my serving technique, but a tonne of other rubbers work really well for me.

Loved the el-s for looping and counter looping, doesn't have that unexpected extra grab that the mx-p has, hence the balls stays low on the table and kicks off pretty good on the other side. Was super easy to attack and most of the tiem finish off (since I dint need to hold back worrying abt the ball going long) long heavily loaded sidespin serves from lefties and righties as well.

Kind of stupid that I changed back to mx-p just cuz of serves, maybe I'll give it another try sometime soon.

-------------
1.dhs pg2 fl

-FH t05h (max)
-BH tibhar genius (max)

Date Posted: 02/15/2017 at 12:23pm
I'm switching to EL-S on backhand too.
just got to decide now between Stratus Powerwood and Force Pro blue
think it might be the stratus as EL-S is fairly medium hard sponge, so the flex might help with loops.

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Date Posted: 02/15/2017 at 12:51pm
I tried the EL-S with a couple of layers of booster last night, It felt extremely close to the t80 on my backhand.

-------------
http://www.bladesbycharlie.com/models/hinokighost" rel="nofollow - BBC Hinoki Ghost
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=74126&title=feedback-rocketman222" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Date Posted: 02/15/2017 at 1:15pm
wow im not sure it needs boosting?

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Date Posted: 02/15/2017 at 1:55pm
Well, it was on a friend's paddle, he had boosted it

-------------

Posted By: WeebleWobble
Date Posted: 02/16/2017 at 9:33am
I have el-s on my backhand donic true carbon and it feels a bit too hard for me. Should I try fx-p or would another brand be preferable.

Posted By: tom
Date Posted: 02/16/2017 at 9:49am
Weeble, what do you usually do on your backhand?

Date Posted: 02/16/2017 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by tom tom wrote:

Weeble, what do you usually do on your backhand?

It's the only rubber I've used on the true carbon which is new to me as well.  For a few years I used Joola Rhyzym 420 on a Rossi Emotion but I found the rossi to be too light and unstable. 

Then was using adidas P3 on backhand of NCT maplewood V.  Looks like P3 and the 420 have similar hardness. 

I have El-s on the NCT maplewood backhand as well and it feels softer than on the true carbon but I haven't really been using that setup.  Using the true carbon.

Made a lot of changes all at once.  I was playing at a crappy place with no space so was always close to the table and using celluloid balls. 
Now I'm playing with more space, plastic balls, and a fast blade so it's a lot of adjustment to make. 

Just lost confidence in my backhand, I used to have a great one when I was right on the table but now I find myself backing up and that requires a loop instead of more of a drive.

Date Posted: 02/16/2017 at 1:17pm
Weeble, can't help exactly the way you want because I haven't played with the FXP thought I have played with the ELS alot and have two DTC.  From what you have said I suggest from one of the combos MAXXX-P for your BH.  good control and spin, adequate driving power and should be close to softness to you Rhyzm.  I estimate the FXP is softer than that range.

Date Posted: 02/16/2017 at 1:19pm
Is there just one kind of Maxxx-p?  I guess you mean just different thicknesses. 

Looks good but not cheap...

Date Posted: 02/16/2017 at 1:57pm
just one kind and just a few bucks more

Date Posted: 02/20/2017 at 8:18am
my EL-S has arrived for my bh in 1.9mm so lets see how that works out

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Date Posted: 02/20/2017 at 6:34pm
Maxxx-p is a different rubber compared to els. Els is spinnier and feels harder.

-------------

Date Posted: 02/21/2017 at 4:05am
yogi, would you agree you need good technique to get the spin out of el-s, probably because of the hardness?

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Date Posted: 02/21/2017 at 4:38am
Not really tbough you would need to know how to brush the ball properly.

-------------

Date Posted: 02/21/2017 at 4:41am
it must be me with rubbish technique. ha ha ha

I do like el-s though

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Date Posted: 03/03/2017 at 6:12pm
That ugly Tibhar sickness has taken down my sheets of ELS. They have lost their grip after about 5 weeks of use. They are still spinny but they are a lot more difficult to lift underspin with. Also, they have lost some speed which is noticeable during rallies. I spent 3 hours playing with Joola Flash this evening and lost many points because of this.

Date Posted: 03/03/2017 at 6:12pm
Booster to the rescue?

-------------

Date Posted: 03/03/2017 at 7:14pm
tenergy to the rescue, expensive but it does last

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Posted By: player87
Date Posted: 03/04/2017 at 1:55am
My EL-S seems ok after 30+ hours of play and training including multiball. However I did mention what you said about speed bug grip is still there.

Date Posted: 03/04/2017 at 7:51am
Mine is ok after 3weeks

-------------

Date Posted: 03/04/2017 at 12:34pm
After few months with ELS, it became a bit softer (slower?) but the grip is still there, lots of it actually. I also noticed it does a little bit better in warmer environment compared to the colder temps.

-------------

Date Posted: 03/05/2017 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by rocketman222 rocketman222 wrote:

Booster to the rescue?

I just put the first layer of oil on them. We will see what happens.

Date Posted: 03/17/2017 at 7:41am
I like el-s on my fh, but I don't like it in on my bh.
I'm not going back to tenergy anymore, gonna focus on playing better shots.

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Date Posted: 03/24/2017 at 10:35am
Boosting it did not work out as I had expected. Control improved but it was not as dangerous any more. 

Posted By: player87
Date Posted: 03/24/2017 at 1:50pm
I found EL-S to be very picky in terms of blades you are using. I played it on innerforce ZLC. Much better than on my zealot. On donic waldner offensive it is really slow and not spinny.

Posted By: vic#74
Date Posted: 03/30/2017 at 12:42am
Tried EL-S at BH on my new ITC blade. Last year I played Viscaria+MX-S@BH.
All in all - very good rubber, easier to play than MX-S. Like it a lot. Strongly recommended. Good match with carbon blades, I guess.                 

-------------
ITC Premier XR
Nittaku Sieger Pk50
Tibhar Evolution EL-S

Posted By: Makelele
Date Posted: 03/30/2017 at 10:41pm
Vic, what domyou mean by " easier to play than MX-S"? That is easier to generate more speed or spin, or that is more forgiving when you play an imperfect stroke?

Posted By: jonyer1980
Date Posted: 04/06/2017 at 5:40pm
I´ve been  switching from MX-P to EL-S on my RW-V´s on my FH

My conclusions:

It´s not spinnier than MXP at all, but definitely more balanced. The topsheet looks grippier than MXP but on services it´s not as spinnier though :(
If you play with 5ply allwood it might be a bit slow from mid distance for power looping,  but close to the table you´ve got tons of control, way better than MXP since it´s  not as bouncy so slower, which means better for short game or touch/finesse shots on the table.
Lower throw than MXP. I would rate as medium; MXP has quite higher throw.

I´ll give a few sessions more but honestly i´m not fully convinced with it as a FH rubber, since i can loop effordless with MXP and produce more deadly shots in spite of the lack of control compared to ELS, which imo needs to engage to a bit more sponge/topsheet.

-------------
Rosewood V FL

Nittaku Fastarc G1-FH

Stiga DNA Pro-S MAX BH

Avoid any Butterfly stuff... at abusive prices. Raw power without control means nothing

Date Posted: 04/07/2017 at 11:45am
Originally posted by jonyer1980 jonyer1980 wrote:

I´ve been  switching from MX-P to EL-S on my RW-V´s on my FH

My conclusions:

It´s not spinnier than MXP at all, but definitely more balanced. The topsheet looks grippier than MXP but on services it´s not as spinnier though :(
If you play with 5ply allwood it might be a bit slow from mid distance for power looping,  but close to the table you´ve got tons of control, way better than MXP since it´s  not as bouncy so slower, which means better for short game or touch/finesse shots on the table.
Lower throw than MXP. I would rate as medium; MXP has quite higher throw.

I´ll give a few sessions more but honestly i´m not fully convinced with it as a FH rubber, since i can loop effordless with MXP and produce more deadly shots in spite of the lack of control compared to ELS, which imo needs to engage to a bit more sponge/topsheet.

I made quite a few similar observations too.

-------------
1.dhs pg2 fl

-FH t05h (max)
-BH tibhar genius (max)

Date Posted: 05/14/2017 at 6:48am
anyone still using el-s

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Posted By: Tinykin
Date Posted: 05/14/2017 at 10:38am
I find EL-S great for blocking, whether using dead-hand technique or chop blocking.
The FH topspin is a tad slower compared to the MX-P but is much easier to execute thus leading to more consistent play at my level.

-------------
Blade:
Darker Speed90
Rubber Fh and Bh DHS Hurricane 3, 39/38deg

Delusion is an asset

Date Posted: 05/14/2017 at 11:48am

anyone still using el-s

still using it, still loving it.

Im actually boosting 2 older ELS 2.0mm sheets that i have to see how they play with booster. They are about 3-4 months old which i played with once a week. Going to try them tomorrow.

-------------

Date Posted: 06/02/2017 at 3:17pm
Dreiz, are you finding the max el-s better? Spinnier?
im getting a new sheet not sure whether to move up to max, its going on a walner senso carbon and im tempted to go up to max for my fh
is the black softer?

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Date Posted: 06/03/2017 at 11:49am

Dreiz, are you finding the max el-s better? Spinnier?
im getting a new sheet not sure whether to move up to max, its going on a walner senso carbon and im tempted to go up to max for my fh
is the black softer?

I think it's spinnier but it's not a big different between 2.0, not overwhelming.

-------------

Posted By: h0n1g
Date Posted: 06/03/2017 at 2:06pm
Would agree. Didn't find the max to be spinnier, just faster and less controllable. 

-------------
---
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=71705&title=feeback-h0n1g" rel="nofollow - My Feedback Thread

Date Posted: 06/04/2017 at 1:34pm
think ill stick with 2.0mm

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Date Posted: 06/04/2017 at 5:28pm
its working wonders for me on the wsc. I can drive the ball again.
wow

-------------
Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net