Print Page | Close Window

Wei qingguang (Seiko Iseki) close to table style

Printed From: Alex Table Tennis - MyTableTennis.NET
Category: Pictures & Videos
Forum Name: Videos
Forum Description: Post table tennis video download information here.
Moderator: mickd
Assistant Moderators:

URL: http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=79449
Printed Date: 04/24/2024 at 9:58am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Wei qingguang (Seiko Iseki) close to table style
Posted By: jk92
Subject: Wei qingguang (Seiko Iseki) close to table style
Date Posted: 06/21/2017 at 10:56pm

Here he is against WRM's Guccy, effortless penhold blocking style, barely even needs to do any attacking strokes here. Fun to watch 

-------------
Timo Boll CAF Penhold
Donic Bluegrip R1
Andro Hexer Grip SFX

Replies:
Posted By: Antuan
Date Posted: 06/23/2017 at 1:05pm
I like his style. It is very difficult to play against this kind of players.

-------------
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=59801&title" rel="nofollow - My Collection
http://mytabletennis.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=59550&title" rel="nofollow - My Feedback

Posted By: zzzuppp
Date Posted: 06/23/2017 at 6:22pm
As you say, effortless - and mesmerising. 
 Great to see these old guys and gals from the '80s CNT still playing so well - He Zhiwen, Ni Xialian, both in their 50s, still beating far younger players with the PH block approach.

Posted By: bbkon
Date Posted: 06/24/2017 at 2:55am
[QUOTE=zzzuppp] As you say, effortless - and mesmerising. 
 Great to see these old guys and gals from the '80s CNT still playing so well - He Zhiwen, Ni Xialian, both in their 50s, still beating far younger players with the PH block approach.
[/QUOT

any other penholder? there s a player called wang yonggang former CNT living in japan is there any footage?

Posted By: jackwong23
Date Posted: 06/24/2017 at 12:39pm
He plays like He zhiwen

Posted By: liXiao
Date Posted: 06/24/2017 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by jackwong23 jackwong23 wrote:

He plays like He zhiwen

In this video he does, but that was never his style when he was a touring professional. He was a classic power drive/looper in the vein of Guo Yuehua, who was the only other player I can think of that played like that before Ma Lin and Qin Zhijian. 

@bbkon, you should find clips of Wang Yonggang on the Reflex Sports' DVDs for the 1993 World's when he still played for China. He didn't play very long in Japan (like 01-04). I'm sure there is more video of him out there, it just isn't on the internet. 

-------------
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing

Date Posted: 06/25/2017 at 1:24am
Originally posted by liXiao liXiao wrote:

He plays like He zhiwen

In this video he does, but that was never his style when he was a touring professional. He was a classic power drive/looper in the vein of Guo Yuehua, who was the only other player I can think of that played like that before Ma Lin and Qin Zhijian. 

@bbkon, you should find clips of Wang Yonggang on the Reflex Sports' DVDs for the 1993 World's when he still played for China. He didn't play very long in Japan (like 01-04). I'm sure there is more video of him out there, it just isn't on the internet. 

i m looking for traditional cpen hitters except tasei tasaki

Posted By: GeneralSpecific
Date Posted: 06/25/2017 at 10:22am
I'm all about Gucchy's close to the table backhand though

-------------
Blade - Xiom 36.5 ALX FL
Forehand - Xiom Omega V Asia 2.0mm
Backhand - Victas Curl P5V with Der Materialspezialist Firestorm Soft/Outkill 1.8mm sponge

Date Posted: 06/25/2017 at 10:45am

He plays like He zhiwen

Not sure if it says it in the japanese descriptions, but is he (Seiko) Gucchy's coach? Maybe he's just blocking for him to help him work on some simulated match play scenarios, as opposed to going at him at full speed. 

-------------
Timo Boll CAF Penhold
Donic Bluegrip R1
Andro Hexer Grip SFX

Posted By: liXiao
Date Posted: 06/25/2017 at 11:59am
Originally posted by jk92 jk92 wrote:

He plays like He zhiwen

Not sure if it says it in the japanese descriptions, but is he (Seiko) Gucchy's coach? Maybe he's just blocking for him to help him work on some simulated match play scenarios, as opposed to going at him at full speed. 

Iseki is just having fun with Gucchy (he runs his own table tennis academy), but he is also the JOC Elite Academy head coach.

-------------
Gewo Aruna Hinoki Carbon
Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 53 SuperSelect
Yinhe Qing

Date Posted: 02/19/2018 at 11:20pm
Spotted Iseki feeding Harimoto on a Japanese TV program.

-------------
Timo Boll CAF Penhold
Donic Bluegrip R1
Andro Hexer Grip SFX

Date Posted: 02/20/2018 at 10:12am

He plays like He zhiwen

wang s videos were very short .you couldnt get more footage on reflex if you were asian and good

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2018 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net